- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
La Liga Betting Preview: Barcelona odds on to retain Spanish title
It is the usual suspects at the head of the betting for the 2011/12 La Liga season as defending champions Barcelona and last year's runners up Real Madrid lead the way. It looks set to be a two horse race again (assuming the recent player strikes can be averted) with Barca 4/7 favourites with Paddy Power bookmakers, while Real are available at 11/8.
Both sides have strengthened during the summer and Barcelona struck an early blow by winning the two-legged Spanish Super Cup. It was an enthralling clash as Real looked as though they might have closed the gap on their bitter rivals, although they still have some way to go to actually overcome them.
Barca have added Alexis Sanchez and Cesc Fabregas to their ranks, while Real have also been busy in the transfer market as manager Jose Mourinho looks to improve on his impressive record of six league titles in nine seasons as a manager.
With so little value to be found in who will win La Liga, it could be a good idea to look at other betting markets. Unsurprisingly it is Barca and Madrid players who dominate the betting to be top scorer, with Cristiano Ronaldo 2/1 favourite after scoring 40 goals in 34 appearances last term, while Lionel Messi is a 5/2 punt after he scored 31 in 33 last year. An interesting punt could come in the form of Real's Karim Benzema at 12/1 as the Frenchman scored 26 goals last year and he has looked in exceptional form during pre-season.
Another market that could provide interest is who will win the league 'without Barcelona and Real Madrid'. Valencia are the 5/2 favourites with PaddyPower after finishing third for the past two seasons, although they are likely to lose Juan Mata to Chelsea and they have endured a summer of change.
Atletico Madrid are the next best at 4/1, although they could only manage a seventh place finish last season and they have lost two of their most inspirational players to the Premier League as Sergio Aguero has moved to Man City and David de Gea to Man United. With Diego Forlan also likely to leave, they face a tough task to finish third.
Malaga join Atletico at 4/1 in the 'without Barca and Real' market as they continue to build following the takeover by the wealthy Sheik Abdullah bin Nasser al Thani. They have spent €50m over the summer, as Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Joaquin join the influential Julio Baptiste, and they could offer an interesting side story this year.
Meanwhile, Sevilla can be backed at 5/1 with PaddyPower.com as they begin life under new manager Marcelino. They have managed to keep hold of Fredi Kanoute, who is idolised by the Sevilla fans, and have finished in the top five for the past seven years, so they could offer decent value.
At the other end of the table, Granada are 4/7 on to be relegated after being promoted to the top flight for the first time in 31 years via the play-offs. Rayo Vallecano are well backed to go down at 8/13 after losing half of their team, while Levante (9/4) have the lowest budget in the division and could struggle after losing several players, including top scorer Felipe Calceido.
La Liga Season 2011/12 Tips
Tip #1: Sevilla to win La Liga 'without Barcelona and Real Madrid' @ 5/1 with PaddyPower.com
Tip #2: Karim Benzema to be top La Liga scorer @ 12/1 with PaddyPower.com
Tip #3: Levante to be relegated @ 9/4 with PaddyPower.com
La Liga Season 2011/12 Betting
La Liga Winner Betting
11/8 Real Madrid
La Liga winner 'without Barcelona and Real Madrid' Betting
4/1 Atletico Madrid
12/1 Athletic Bilbao
La Liga Relegation Betting
8/13 Rayo Vallecano
5/1 Real Betis
La Liga Top Goalscorer Betting
7/4 Cristiano Ronaldo
9/4 Lionel Messi
9/1 David Villa
9/1 Gonzalo Higuain
10/1 Karim Benzema
All odds provided by PaddyPower.com, who provide a variety of odds and betting markets for the 2011/12 La Liga season.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
West Ham v Leeds Betting Hammers odds on to continue good form
West Ham To Win To Nil Looks A Good Bet
Man Utd v Tottenham Odds Rooney favourite to score first at Old Trafford
Wayne Rooney Has Scored Five Goals In Seven Matches Against Spurs
Bolton v Man City Odds Aguero to score two or more looks a tempting bet
Man City Have Won Four Of Their Last Five Meetings With Bolton To Nil
Chelsea v West Brom Odds Back Torres in the betting to be first scorer
Chelsea Have Won All Ten Premier League Meetings With West Brom
Arsenal v Liverpool Odds Money back betting special if match ends as a score draw
Six Of The Last Eight Meetings Between Arsenal And Liverpool Have Ended In A Draw
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers