- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Reading v Wigan Odds: Back The Royals To Claim Narrow Win
There are plenty of matches to look forward to this weekend but none are more important than the clash at the Madejski Stadium where Reading play host to Wigan. It really has all the makings of a relegation six pointer with both sides currently sitting in the bottom three and in desperate need of a win. We may only be in February but the loser of this one on Saturday will be staring relegation in the face with the back end of the season fast approaching.
Reading have done a reasonable job during their first season back in the Premier League so far but they still find themselves in 18th place and struggling. Brian McDermott has done a great job at the Madejski over the last couple of months and its fair to say that most Reading fans would have taken this position at the start of the season. They have won three of their last five games which is good form a for a team in a relegation battle and a win against Wigan would see their opponents start to be cut adrift in the drop zone.
The betting surrounding this match is tight but Reading are the slight favourites with Paddy Power rating them as 6/4 shots to win the game by any score line. The man in form for the Royals is Adam Le Fondre who is likely to be the main threat again on Saturday for the home team. He has been hitting the net on a regular basis since Christmas which has been the major reason for their upturn in form recently and McDermott will be hoping that continues against Wigan.
Wigan on the other hand go into the match without a win in their last six games and in dire need of the three points this weekend. The Latics find themselves 19th in the table, two points behind Reading, meaning a defeat here would be a disaster at this stage of the season. Punters will however know that you write off Wigan at your peril with Roberto Martinez and his team old hands at Premier League survival. They are coming off of a good win in the FA Cup last weekend which they will be hoping translates into an upturn in their league form, starting with three points against Reading.
Wigan go into the game as the slight outsiders here with Paddy Power bookmakers rating them as 15/8 shots to win the game by any score line. The man in form for Wigan at the moment is Arouna Kone who scored a couple in the FA Cup last weekend and he is more than capable of causing the Reading defence a problem or two on Saturday afternoon.
This will be a tense affair at the Madejski Stadium with such high stakes on the line but given the form of both sides, we like the chances of a Reading win here. While we can see both sides scoring this weekend it is the Royals who are taken to win with the 2-1 on offer at 8/1 with Paddys looking of particular interest.
Tip 1 - Reading to win the match 2-1 @ 8/1 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Adam Le Fondre to score anytime @ 9/5 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Arouna Kone to score anytime @ 9/5 with Paddy Power
Reading v Wigan Match Betting
Correct Score Markets
11/2 - Draw 1-1
15/2 - Reading 1-0
8/1 - Reading 2-1
17/2 - Wigan 1-0
9/1 - Draw 0-0
9/1 - Wigan 2-1
11/1 - Draw 2-2
11/1 - Reading 2-0
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddy Power.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
West Brom v Sunderland Odds Baggies a good bet to continue excellent form against visitors
Hosts Have Won Five Of The Last Six Meetings
Queens Park Rangers v Man United Odds Difficult To Oppose An Away Win
Exciting Top Against Bottom Clash At Loftus Road
Arsenal v Aston Villa Betting Gunners are odds on to bounce back to form
Arsenal Bid To Boost Top Four Hopes
Fulham v Stoke Betting Tempting odds for a draw at Craven Cottage
Stoke Have Won One Away Game This Season
Norwich v Everton Odds Carrow Road stalemate looks a tempting bet
Norwich Have Failed To Score In 5 Of Last 6
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers