- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Reading v Wigan Odds: Back The Royals To Claim Narrow Win
There are plenty of matches to look forward to this weekend but none are more important than the clash at the Madejski Stadium where Reading play host to Wigan. It really has all the makings of a relegation six pointer with both sides currently sitting in the bottom three and in desperate need of a win. We may only be in February but the loser of this one on Saturday will be staring relegation in the face with the back end of the season fast approaching.
Reading have done a reasonable job during their first season back in the Premier League so far but they still find themselves in 18th place and struggling. Brian McDermott has done a great job at the Madejski over the last couple of months and its fair to say that most Reading fans would have taken this position at the start of the season. They have won three of their last five games which is good form a for a team in a relegation battle and a win against Wigan would see their opponents start to be cut adrift in the drop zone.
The betting surrounding this match is tight but Reading are the slight favourites with Paddy Power rating them as 6/4 shots to win the game by any score line. The man in form for the Royals is Adam Le Fondre who is likely to be the main threat again on Saturday for the home team. He has been hitting the net on a regular basis since Christmas which has been the major reason for their upturn in form recently and McDermott will be hoping that continues against Wigan.
Wigan on the other hand go into the match without a win in their last six games and in dire need of the three points this weekend. The Latics find themselves 19th in the table, two points behind Reading, meaning a defeat here would be a disaster at this stage of the season. Punters will however know that you write off Wigan at your peril with Roberto Martinez and his team old hands at Premier League survival. They are coming off of a good win in the FA Cup last weekend which they will be hoping translates into an upturn in their league form, starting with three points against Reading.
Wigan go into the game as the slight outsiders here with Paddy Power bookmakers rating them as 15/8 shots to win the game by any score line. The man in form for Wigan at the moment is Arouna Kone who scored a couple in the FA Cup last weekend and he is more than capable of causing the Reading defence a problem or two on Saturday afternoon.
This will be a tense affair at the Madejski Stadium with such high stakes on the line but given the form of both sides, we like the chances of a Reading win here. While we can see both sides scoring this weekend it is the Royals who are taken to win with the 2-1 on offer at 8/1 with Paddys looking of particular interest.
Tip 1 - Reading to win the match 2-1 @ 8/1 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Adam Le Fondre to score anytime @ 9/5 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Arouna Kone to score anytime @ 9/5 with Paddy Power
Reading v Wigan Match Betting
Correct Score Markets
11/2 - Draw 1-1
15/2 - Reading 1-0
8/1 - Reading 2-1
17/2 - Wigan 1-0
9/1 - Draw 0-0
9/1 - Wigan 2-1
11/1 - Draw 2-2
11/1 - Reading 2-0
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddy Power.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
West Brom v Sunderland Odds Baggies a good bet to continue excellent form against visitors
Hosts Have Won Five Of The Last Six Meetings
Queens Park Rangers v Man United Odds Difficult To Oppose An Away Win
Exciting Top Against Bottom Clash At Loftus Road
Arsenal v Aston Villa Betting Gunners are odds on to bounce back to form
Arsenal Bid To Boost Top Four Hopes
Fulham v Stoke Betting Tempting odds for a draw at Craven Cottage
Stoke Have Won One Away Game This Season
Norwich v Everton Odds Carrow Road stalemate looks a tempting bet
Norwich Have Failed To Score In 5 Of Last 6
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers