- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Newcastle v Southampton Odds: Back a score draw at St James' Park
Newcastle and Southampton may be situated in completing opposite locations of the country but they are both locked on 27 points heading into Sunday’s eagerly anticipated Premier League match at St James' Park. A valuable win could propel one of the teams up to 12th in the Premier League table, while a defeat would see that side dragged back into a relegation scrap.
16th placed Newcastle may have been installed as the 11/10 favourites for the win with Paddy Power but Southampton’s recent good form means they are well worth a bet at 5/2 to pick up their fourth away win of the season. The Saints are currently one place above their opponents but with so much at stake a draw could prove to be good value at 12/5.
The Saints have become a very difficult team to beat since early November, having lost just three of their last 16 top flight matches. Furthermore they have been beaten in only one of their last six league away games, which was a narrow 2-1 defeat to Man Utd.
Their confidence is sky high following their stunning win at home to the defending champions Manchester City. Mauricio Pochettino’s men controlled the match with their new energetic, pressing style of play, which caused City numerous problems and gave them absolutely no breathing space.
Meanwhile recent back-to-back wins against Aston Villa and Chelsea ended Newcastle's dismal run of form. If it wasn't for the brilliance of Gareth Bale they would have made it three consecutive league victories as they went 2-1 down at Spurs. However, on Thursday they booked their place in the last 16 of the Europa League after coming away from Metalist Kharkiv with a 1-0 win.
The Southampton v Newcastle meeting at St Mary's earlier in the season was comfortably won by the hosts, with Adam Lallana and Gaston Ramirez handing the south coast side a 2-0 victory. However, the Saints have lost all of their last three league and cup visits to St James' Park and have come away empty handed in six of the last seven league meetings, with their last victory in Tyneside coming way back in 1997.
Newcastle will be looking to continue their impressive record at home to the Saints and can be backed at 7/1 to record a 2-1 victory, while they are available at 16/5 to win with three or four goals in the match. January signings Yoan Gouffran (21/10) and Mo Sissoko (11/4) will be looking to get their names on the scoresheet once again, whereas Papiss Cisse is the 5/1 favourite in the first goalscorer market.
Star striker Rickie Lambert has scored in six of his last eight games on the road for the Red and White Army and he is a decent bet at 13/2 to open the scoring on Sunday. Meanwhile the " is available at 15/8 to score anytime and 11/2 to score in a Saints win. It also may be worth considering the in-form Jason Puncheon who has been handed odds of 11/4 to score in the second game on the bounce.
Saints will once again be looking to put their opponents on the back foot with their lung busting pressing play. Paddy Power Bookmakers have handed them odds of 10/1 to come away with a 1-0 win, while a 2-1 scoreline could be worth backing at the same price. Alternatively they are priced at 6/1 to win with three or more total goals in the match.
The importance of this match cannot be doubted and it could very easily be end to end action with a score draw a tasty bet at 10/3, while a 2-2 scoreline is attractive at 11/1. Saints have scored in each of their last six away games, while Newcastle have hit the back of the net in all but two of their 13 league home games this season, meaning goals could be on the cards, with over 3.5 at 15/8 with Paddy Power Bookmakers.
Newcastle v Southampton Form
Check the season's statistics for both Newcastle and Southampton, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Newcastle Stats | Southampton Stats
Newcastle v Southampton Tips
Tip#1: Score draw @ 10/3 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Rickie Lambert to score anytime @ 15/8 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Over 3/5 goals @ 15/8 with Paddy Power
Newcastle v Southampton Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Newcastle 1-0
9/1 Newcastle 2-0
7/1 Newcastle 2-1
10/1 Southampton 1-0
17/1 Southampton 2-0
10/1 Southampton 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Papiss Cisse
11/2 Shola Ameobi
13/2 Rickie Lambert
7/1 Yoan Gouffran
15/2 Hatem Ben Arfa
8/1 Sammy Ameobi
8/1 Gaston Ramirez
8/1 Jay Rodriguez
9/1 Jason Puncheon
9/1 Mo Sissoko
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddypower.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Reading v Wigan Odds Back The Royals To Claim Narrow Win
Basement Battle On The Cards At The Madejski Stadium
West Brom v Sunderland Odds Baggies a good bet to continue excellent form against visitors
Hosts Have Won Five Of The Last Six Meetings
Queens Park Rangers v Man United Odds Difficult To Oppose An Away Win
Exciting Top Against Bottom Clash At Loftus Road
Arsenal v Aston Villa Betting Gunners are odds on to bounce back to form
Arsenal Bid To Boost Top Four Hopes
Fulham v Stoke Betting Tempting odds for a draw at Craven Cottage
Stoke Have Won One Away Game This Season
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers