- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Man City v Chelsea Betting: City odds on for a valuable league win
Sunday lunchtime's live Premier League match comes from the Etihad Stadium as Manchester City take on Chelsea (Sky Sports 1, 1.30pm). There is still plenty to play for in this fixture as second place City are only four points above Chelsea in the league table, while both Roberto Mancini and Rafa Benitez are looking to ease the pressure that has been placed on their jobs in recent weeks.
City are still desperately clinging on to the coattails of Manchester United at the top of the table and they are 19/20 favourites for this weekend's game. Chelsea go into the match as a 14/5 chance, while the draw can be backed at 13/5 with PaddyPower, who are offering to refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single best on the match if it ends in a draw.
Roberto Mancini's side have had the better of recent meetings between these teams though as they are unbeaten in the last three Man City v Chelsea fixtures, while Chelsea are winless in their last three visits to the Etihad. They played out a 0-0 draw in the corresponding league fixture at Stamford Bridge in November and it remains to be see if goals are at a premium this weekend too.
These sides boast the best defences in the league as City have conceded just 24 goals and Chelsea 28, with under 2.5 goals priced 11/10 for Sunday. However, Chelsea's last six matches have involved at least three goals, with five of those going over 3.5, while each of City's last four have gone over 2.5.
PaddyPower bookmakers go 4/6 on for over 2.5 goals this weekend and there is a wealth of attacking talent on display at the Etihad. Sergio Aguero has scored three in his last three and is 5/1 to score first, while 'super sub' Edin Dzeko is 11/2 to score last after scoring six in his last seven in the league and that could be worth a look as Chelsea have conceded the last goal in each of their last five.
Chelsea boast a significant attacking threat of their own and Frank Lampard is bidding to score for a fourth league match in a row. The England midfielder has scored 11 goals in 13 Premier League starts this term and he is a best price 10/1 to be first goalscorer on Sunday.
The worry for Chelsea though will be the fact they have won just two of their last five in the league and Rafa Benitez remains well fancied in the next manager to be sacked betting. Roberto Mancini is also under a great deal of pressure, although his side eased that slightly as last Sunday's FA Cup win over Leeds ended a three-match winless run. Yaya Toure opened the scoring in that 4-0 victory and he was greatly missed while he was away at the African Cup of Nations.
In an interesting side note, Chelsea have been awarded the most penalties in the Premier League this term (8) and it could be worth a punt on some penalty drama at the Etihad. City have been awarded 14 penalties since the start of last season and PaddyPower offer 17/10 for a penalty to be awarded in Sunday's game.
Man City v Chelsea Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man City and Chelsea, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Man City v Chelsea Tips
Tip #1: Man City to win @ 19/20 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Penalty awarded in the match @ 17/10 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Frank Lampard to score first @ 10/1 with PaddyPower.
Man City v Chelsea Odds
19/20 Man City
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Man City 1-0
9/1 Man City 2-0
7/1 Man City 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
12/1 Chelsea 1-0
20/1 Chelsea 2-0
11/1 Chelsea 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Sergio Aguero
11/2 Carlos Tevez
11/2 Edin Dzeko
13/2 Demba Ba
8/1 Fernando Torres
8/1 David Silva
9/1 Juan Mata
9/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Frank Lampard
10/1 Samir Nasri
10/1 Yaya Toure
11/1 Eden Hazard
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Newcastle v Southampton Odds Back a score draw at St James Park
Rickie Lambert A Tasty Bet To Score
Reading v Wigan Odds Back The Royals To Claim Narrow Win
Basement Battle On The Cards At The Madejski Stadium
West Brom v Sunderland Odds Baggies a good bet to continue excellent form against visitors
Hosts Have Won Five Of The Last Six Meetings
Queens Park Rangers v Man United Odds Difficult To Oppose An Away Win
Exciting Top Against Bottom Clash At Loftus Road
Arsenal v Aston Villa Betting Gunners are odds on to bounce back to form
Arsenal Bid To Boost Top Four Hopes
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers