- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Bradford v Swansea Odds: Swans favourites for League Cup final
There is all to play for at Wembley Stadium on Sunday afternoon as Swansea take on Bradford in the Capital One Cup Final (Sky Sports 1, 4pm). Not many would have predicted that these two teams would contest the final when this competition started earlier this season but they are both bidding to make history as Swansea compete in their first ever major domestic cup final, while Bradford take their place in a cup final for the first time since 1911.
It is Premier League side Swansea who go in as 4/11 odds on favourites this weekend but League Two outfit Bradford have shown little regard for more illustrious opponents in this competition so far and they can be backed at 15/2 with William Hill. It has been a fairytale story for the Bantams and they are the first team from the fourth tie of English football to reach the League Cup final since Rochdale in 1962.
Bradford have disposed of Notts County, Watford, Burton, Wigan, Arsenal and Aston Villa to get this far and they are bidding to become the first team from outside of the top flight to win the League Cup since Sheffield Wednesday in 1992. Nahki Wells, who has scored 18 goals this season, has been a key figure for them so far as he has scored three goals in the competition and he is a best price 10/1 to score first this weekend.
Wells' pace up front could be key on Sunday for a Bradford side that are currently 11th in League Two, although it will be a concern that they have won two and lost seven of their last 11 in all competitions. Swansea, who are eighth in the Premier League, have fared little better in recent weeks as they have won just two of their last eight, failing to score in six of them.
They were thumped 5-0 by Liverpool on Sunday as Michael Laudrup rotated his side in preparation for this cup final, although the likes of Michu will return this weekend. Michu is 7/2 favourite to score first and Hills offer 6/4 for Michu to score in a Swansea win.
The Swans can expect to see a fair amount of the ball in this match and Bradford could tire as the game goes on. They will find that Swansea keep the ball far better than Aston Villa did and they could run out of gas in the end. In fact, Bradford's seven League Cup games have involved eight goals in the final 10 minutes, while Swansea have scored a goal in the final 10 minutes of five of their six matches in this competition.
A goal to be scored between the 81st minute and full-time can be backed at 5/4 on Sunday and ultimately Swansea should have enough quality to see them win their first ever major domestic trophy. Bradford are likely to provide stiff opposition though and the Bantams are 4/6 to win with a +2 goal advantage in the handicap market.
Bradford v Swansea Form
Check the season's statistics for both Bradford and Swansea, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Bradford v Swansea Tips
Tip #1: Michu to score and Swansea to win @ 6/4 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Nahki Wells to score first each-way @ 10/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Match goal scored between 81st minute and full-time @ 5/4 with WilliamHill.
Bradford v Swansea Odds
Correct Score Odds
18/1 Bradford 1-0
50/1 Bradford 2-0
22/1 Bradford 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
17/2 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
13/2 Swansea 1-0
6/1 Swansea 2-0
15/2 Swansea 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
13/2 Luke Moore
8/1 Itay Shechter
9/1 Pablo Hernandez
10/1 Jonathan De Guzman
10/1 Nahki Wells
10/1 Nathan Dyer
10/1 No Goalscorer
11/1 James Hanson
12/1 Wayne Routledge
14/1 Roland Lamah
14/1 Sung-Yeung Ki
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live in-play betting throughout the League Cup Final on Sunday.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Chelsea Betting City odds on for a valuable league win
Both Managers Under Pressure Ahead Of Clash At The Etihad
Newcastle v Southampton Odds Back a score draw at St James Park
Rickie Lambert A Tasty Bet To Score
Reading v Wigan Odds Back The Royals To Claim Narrow Win
Basement Battle On The Cards At The Madejski Stadium
West Brom v Sunderland Odds Baggies a good bet to continue excellent form against visitors
Hosts Have Won Five Of The Last Six Meetings
Queens Park Rangers v Man United Odds Difficult To Oppose An Away Win
Exciting Top Against Bottom Clash At Loftus Road
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers