- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Swansea v Chelsea Betting: Blues odds on to win second leg clash
There is all to play for in Wednesday night's live Capital One Cup semi-final clash as Chelsea bid to overturn a 2-0 deficit against Swansea at the Liberty Stadium. The Swans were clinical in winning the first leg by a two-goal margin and they stand on the verge of reaching their first ever League Cup final, while six-time finalists Chelsea have it all to do in this second leg.
The 2-0 defeat on home soil has done little to endear Chelsea's interim manager Rafa Benitez to home fans but his side can improve his standing with a positive result this week. They do go in to the match as best price 19/20 favourites with Ladbrokes, who price Swansea 11/4 and the draw 13/5.
It is Swansea who appear to hold all of the aces in the 'to qualify' betting market as they are 2/7 odds on to reach the Wembley final, while Chelsea are 5/2 at this stage and they have little choice but to go for the jugular. Benitez can take great heart from his side's 2-1 win over Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday, a result which enhances their top-four hopes, and he will hope for more of the same on Wednesday.
Chelsea were excellent early on against Arsenal and they will hope to start well this week by grabbing the first goal. Demba Ba is 9/2 favourite to be first goalscorer in this Swansea v Chelsea clash after notching three in five matches since his move from Newcastle, while Frank Lampard is available at a best price 8/1 after scoring six in his last nine.
Benitez has preferred to rotate his starting line-up so it might be worth checking if Lampard is playing before you put your money on him, although there is a longer odds punt who catches the eye at this stage. Gary Cahill, who was excellent in the win over Arsenal, is available at 22/1 with ladbrokes bookmakers and that looks decent each-way value as the ball-playing centre back offers a real threat from set-pieces and will no doubt go forward at every opportunity.
If Chelsea were to get that first goal it would really put the cat among the pigeons and the four-time League Cup winners can take great confidence from the fact they have scored three or more goals in five of their last eight away games. They are 5/2 to score over 2.5 goals on Wednesday night against a Swansea side that have kept just three clean sheets in 15 outings at the Liberty Stadium this term.
Both teams have scored in six of Swansea's last seven home games though and both teams to score is 8/13 odds on, which is no surprise when you consider Chelsea have kept just one clean sheet in seven. Swansea boast enough of an attacking threat to cause Chelsea problems and 16-goal striker Michu is 11/2 to score first.
The worry for Swansea will be the fact that they have won just two of their last six at home and Chelsea look decent value to win the match at 19/20 as they have won their last six domestic games on the road. However, whether they can overcome the 2-0 first leg deficit remains to be seen, particularly as Swansea have only lost one of their last 35 matches by more than a two-goal margin.
Swansea v Chelsea Form
Check the season's statistics for both Swansea and Chelsea, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Swansea v Chelsea Tips
Tip #1: Chelsea to win the match @ 19/20 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Chelsea to score over 2.5 goals @ 5/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Gary Cahill to score first each-way @ 22/1 with Ladbrokes.
Swansea v Chelsea Betting
To Qualify Betting
Correct Score Odds
11/1 Swansea 1-0
18/1 Swansea 2-0
10/1 Swansea 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
7/1 Chelsea 1-0
8/1 Chelsea 2-0
7/1 Chelsea 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Demba Ba
5/1 Fernando Torres
6/1 Danny Graham
8/1 Juan Mata
8/1 Frank Lampard
8/1 Itay Shechter
9/1 Eden Hazard
10/1 Luke Moore
10/1 Leroy Lita
12/1 Pablo Hernandez
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who provide a host of other betting markets, including live betting in-running, throughout the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Ivory Coast v Togo Odds Didier Drogba heads the goalscorer betting markets
Tournament Favourites Are Odds On To Start With A Win
Aston Villa v Bradford Odds Bantams bid to complete cup upset at Villa Park
Bradford Odds On To Reach Wembley Final
Juventus v Lazio Odds Paul Pogba is a tempting bet to get on the scoresheet again
Juve Start Favourites For First Leg Of Coppa Italia Semi Final
Southampton v Everton Odds Toffees can make it a losing start for Pochettino
Mauricio Pochettino Takes Charge Of His First Match At St Mary’s
Tottenham v Man Utd Odds Back Robin Van Persie to score first
Spurs Haven't Beaten United At Home Since 2001
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers