- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Dartmouth to win King George VI & QE Stakes
- CORAL - 8/1 Dartmouth to place in the top three of King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Dartmouth to win the King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- BETFAIR - 8/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- CORAL - 7/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- BETFAIR - 3/1 Chris Froome to win Tour de France
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- CORAL - 10/1 Lewis Hamilton to win Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Barcelona to win La Liga
- BETFAIR - 25/1 Barcelona to win La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Barcelona to win La Liga and Copa Del Rey
- BETFAIR - 14/1 Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Senior Open Championship
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Canadian Open
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Sunderland Manager - Latest Odds
Roma v Inter Milan Odds: Another tight game expected in Rome
Italian giants Roman and Inter Milan meet at the famous Stadio Olimpico on Wednesday for the first-leg of their eagerly anticipated Coppa Italia semi-final. The teams played out a 1-1 draw in Serie A on Sunday and their second meeting in just four days is likely to be another competitive match up as both teams attempt to gain an advantage ahead of the decisive second-leg.
The game will be screened live on ESPN at 19.45pm, with the hosts Roma installed as the odds-on 10/11 favourites, with Paddy Power, to get off to a winning start. Meanwhile Inter can be backed at 13/5 to claim the win, with another draw priced at a tempting 11/4.
Neither side is in particularly good form, with Roma recording just the one win in 90 minutes since early December, while Inter have just the one victory in normal time in their last five matches. They have both suffered heavy defeats already this year (Napoli 4-1 Roma, Udinese 3-0 Inter) and as a result they each seem short of confident.
Sunday's uninspiring draw proved to be a real disappointment. Both managers will no doubt have had stern words with their respective teams, who were both wasteful in front of goal. Roma vs Inter fixtures are usually thrilling affairs and packed with goals - eight have featured in the previous two meeting's before Sunday's drab encounter - and hopefully that will be the case in the cup. However, the previous match did little to suggest this so betting on under 2.5 goals at 13/8 could seem a decent return.
Francesco Totti slotted home a penalty to give his side the lead last Sunday and can be backed at 4/1 to open the scoring once again on Wednesday night. Meanwhile Rodrigo Palacio grabbed the equaliser for the Nerazzurri and is available at 6/1 in the first goalscorer market.
The teams last met in the Coppa Italia back in the 2010/11 season, with Inter recording a 2-1 aggregate win, courtesy of a narrow 1-0 first-leg victory in Rome. Andrea Stramaccioni's men can be found at 5/1 to come away with another 1-0 scoreline, while a 1-1 draw could be the way to go at 5/1 in the latest betting with paddypower.
Considering Roma have beaten Inter in two of their last three meetings they could be worth having a punt on at 12/1 to win 2-1. It is worth keeping in mind that they have yet to concede in this season's Coppa Italia, making a 1-0 win a tempting bet at 7/2.
Roma v Inter Milan Form
Check the season's statistics for both Roma and Inter, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Roma Stats | Inter Milan Stats
Roma v Inter Milan Tips
Tip#1: Back a draw @ 11/4 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Francesco Totti to open the scoring @ 4/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Under 2.5 goals @ 13/8 with Paddy Power
Roma v Inter Milan Odds
13/5 Inter Milan
Correct Score Odds
7/2 Roma 1-0
17/2 Roma 2-0
12/1 Roma 2-1
5/1 Inter Milan 1-0
19/1 Inter Milan 2-0
18/1 Inter Milan 2-1
11/4 Draw 0 -0
5/1 Draw 1-1
33/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Mattia Destro
4/1 Francesco Totti
9/2 Pablo Osvaldo
9/2 Erik Lamela
9/2 Diego Milito
6/1 Rodrigo Palacio
6/1 Antonio Cassano
6/1 Nicolas Lopez
15/2 Alessandro Florenzi
7/1 Tommaso Rocchi
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide live betting in-running for both Coppa Italia semi-finals this week.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Swansea v Chelsea Betting Blues odds on to win second leg clash
Chelsea Bid To Overturn Two Goal Deficit From The First Leg
Ivory Coast v Togo Odds Didier Drogba heads the goalscorer betting markets
Tournament Favourites Are Odds On To Start With A Win
Aston Villa v Bradford Odds Bantams bid to complete cup upset at Villa Park
Bradford Odds On To Reach Wembley Final
Juventus v Lazio Odds Paul Pogba is a tempting bet to get on the scoresheet again
Juve Start Favourites For First Leg Of Coppa Italia Semi Final
Southampton v Everton Odds Toffees can make it a losing start for Pochettino
Mauricio Pochettino Takes Charge Of His First Match At St Mary’s
Hold the door for Brann in this weekends football bankers treble
Norway's SK Brann Feature In A 7/2 Treble
Why Big Sam And England Are A Perfect Match
Sam Allardyce And England Are Made For One Another
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers