- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Southampton v Sunderland Odds: Saints favourites in huge game at St Mary's
The Premier League fixture list pits together a huge match at the bottom end of the table as relegation-rivals Southampton and Sunderland go head-to-head in a Christmas cracker at St Mary's. On Saturday afternoon the two teams will jostle it out for a vital three points, with the winning team ensured of being outside the bottom three come Christmas Day.
The table currently has Sunderland in 16th place with 16 points, with the Saints a single point behind but with a game in hand. The south coast side have been installed as the 21/20 favourites with Paddy Power to claim the win, while the Black Cats are available at 13/5 to come away with the spoils. A draw can also be backed at tempting odds of 12/5.
The Saints have hit form at just the right time, having lost just one of their last six games. This impressive streak has included pivotal wins against the likes of QPR and Reading, with the hampshire outfit now six points clear of bottom spot.
As things stand the Saints are only just outside the relegation zone by the skin of their teeth, due to their slightly superior goal difference. However, a win would not only boost their chances of beating the drop but, depending on other results, could shoot them up to 14th place in the table, which would have been deemed impossible back in early November.
It has been well documented that wins have been hard to come by for Sunderland this season but their recent 3-0 demolition of fellow strugglers Reading will be a huge confidence booster going into Saturday's match. Furthermore manager Martin O'Neill will be desperate for his side to clinch the victory as his side face a daunting post-Christmas triple-threat of matches against Man City, Tottenham and Liverpool.
The teams last met in the Championship back in 2007, with Sunderland coming from behind late on to register a 2-1 win at St Mary's. That result will do perfectly for the visitors this time around and they can be backed at 11/1 to repeat the feat. However, it must be remembered that they have won just once on the road since February, which is a sequence of 13 league matches. This makes a draw a more appealing bet at 12/5, with a 1-1 scoreline priced at 11/2.
The Saints are unbeaten in four on home soil and will be looking to extend that run this weekend. Their home form will no doubt be fundamental to their chances of preserving their Premier League status and it is matches such as this where they will need to claim the spoils.
Southampton's side's last match was a narrow 1-0 win against Reading and Saturday's match could follow the same pattern, with Paddy Power Bookmakers pricing Nigel Adkins’ men at 13/2 to record another one goal to love victory. A 2-0 scoreline is available at 9/1, while there are odds of 7/1 for a 2/1 win.
None of Southampton's last five home games have contained more than three goals, making an evens bet tempting for Saturday's match to feature exactly two or three. Meanwhile the Saints can be backed at 7/2 to win with one or two total goals in the match.
Rickie Lambert is always worth stick a few quid on to score, with the striker priced at 11/10 to net anytime and 4/1 to open the scoring. Adam Lallana is available at 12/5 to get his name on the scoresheet, while the in-form Jason Puncheon could be worth a shout at 13/5.
Steven Fletcher bagged a goal against Reading and will have his eye on scoring another at St Mary's. Sunderland's summer signing may be worth a bet at 9/4 to find the back of the net, while James McClean, who also scored against the Royals, is available at 7/2.
Southampton v Sunderland Form
Check the season's statistics for both Southampton and Sunderland, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Southampton Stats | Sunderland Stats
Southampton v Sunderland Tips
Tip#1: Rickie Lambert to open the scoring @ 4/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Steven Fletcher to score anytime @ 9/4 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Exactly two or three goals @ evens with Paddy Power
Southampton v Sunderland Odds
Correct Score Odds
13/2 Southampton 1-0
9/1 Southampton 2-0
7/1 Southampton 2-1
10/1 Sunderland 1-0
18/1 Sunderland 2-0
11/1 Sunderland 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Rickie Lambert
6/1 Gaston Ramirez
6/1 Jay Rodriguez
7/1 Steven Fletcher
7/1 Emmanuel Mayuka
13/2 Louis Saha
15/2 Adam Lallana
8/1 Jason Puncheon
8/1 Stephane Sessegnon
9/1 Connor Wickham
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who are offering to double your first scorer odds if your winning first goalscorer bet scores again in the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Crystal Palace v Huddersfield Odds Back Glenn Murray to continue fine form
Palace Hot Favourites To Claim The Three Points
Liverpool v Fulham Odds Sterling Could Be The Star For The Reds
Both Teams In Need Of Three Points On Saturday Evening
Wigan v Arsenal Odds Theo Walcott tipped to score first at the DW Stadium
Arsenal Odds On Favourites To Take All Three Points
West Ham v Everton Odds Back a draw in the Upton Park betting
Everton Have Drawn 8 Of Their Last 11 Games
Tottenham v Stoke Odds Spurs firm favourites in the match betting
Spurs Bid To Maintain Push For A Top Four Spot
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers