- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY - 10/1 Ireland win or 8/1 Netherlands win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Newcastle v QPR Odds: Home side can win crucial relegation clash
There is all to play for at St James' Park on Saturday afternoon as relegation candidates Newcastle and QPR go head-to-head. Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has labelled this latest Premier League match as "must-win" and it is tough to disagree as his side find themselves hovering precariously around the relegation zone.
QPR have been stuck in the relegation mire all season but Harry Redknapp has overseen a four match unbeaten run, including a first win of the season against Fulham last time out, since he replaced Mark Hughes. Rangers are 5/2 to win this weekend, although it is Newcastle who are favourites at a best price 11/10 with Coral, with the draw available at 23/10.
Newcastle have collected just 17 points so far this season as they struggle to cope with a raft of injuries and it is a far cry from their excellent efforts last season. It has been a swift turnaround as they have gone from being a potential top-four club to relegation fodder, although Demba Ba keeps coming up with the goals.
Ba has scored six in his last seven league games at home to take his tally to 11 league goals for the season. Considering Newcastle have only scored 19 goals in the top-flight they really are indebted to the form of Ba and it is no surprise to see he is a best price 9/2 favourite to be first goalscorer in the latest betting with Coral.
Ba's form has ensured Newcastle are at least keeping their heads above water after winning just two of their last 12 since Alan Pardew signed a new eight-year contract. In fairness to Pardew Newcastle have deserved more from their recent matches and it bodes well for them that they have won four and lost none of the last six Newcastle v QPR league games.
QPR head into this game with just 10 points to show from their efforts this term but there has been a significant improvement since Redknapp took over. Three successive draws were followed by a first win of the season as they beat Fulham 2-1 at home last weekend and Adel Taarabt was in inspired form.
Taarabt scored both goals and was influential throughout the match at Loftus Road, with Coral going a best price 7/2 for the Moroccan to score anytime on Saturday. The win is slightly tempered by the fact Fulham were utterly abysmal, as they have been away from home for much of the season, and QPR's own away record doesn't make for happy reading ahead of this weekend's relegation clash.
Rangers have lost six of their nine matches away from home and Newcastle could grab a crucial win ahead of a tough Christmas period that sees them play Manchester United, Arsenal and Everton. Eight of the last 11 league meetings between Newcastle and QPR have been decided by a one goal margin and the correct score of 2-1 to Newcastle at 8/1 could be worth backing on Saturday.
Newcastle v QPR Form
Check the season's statistics for both Newcastle and QPR, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Newcastle v QPR Tips
Tip #1: Newcastle win @ 11/10 with Coral.
Tip #2: Newcastle to win 2-1 @ 8/1 with Coral.
Tip #3: Adel Taarabt to score anytime @ 7/2 with Coral.
Newcastle v QPR Betting
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Newcastle 1-0
10/1 Newcastle 2-0
8/1 Newcastle 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 QPR 1-0
20/1 QPR 2-0
12/1 QPR 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Demba Ba
5/1 Papiss Cisse
13/2 Shola Ameobi
7/1 Djibril Cisse
8/1 Sammy Ameobi
8/1 Jamie Mackie
8/1 Adel Taarabt
8/1 Nile Ranger
8/1 No Goalscorer
9/1 David Hoilett
11/1 Sylvain Marveaux
12/1 Gabriel Obertan
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Southampton v Sunderland Odds Saints favourites in huge game at St Marys
Just A Point Separates The Teams In The Table
Crystal Palace v Huddersfield Odds Back Glenn Murray to continue fine form
Palace Hot Favourites To Claim The Three Points
Liverpool v Fulham Odds Sterling Could Be The Star For The Reds
Both Teams In Need Of Three Points On Saturday Evening
Wigan v Arsenal Odds Theo Walcott tipped to score first at the DW Stadium
Arsenal Odds On Favourites To Take All Three Points
West Ham v Everton Odds Back a draw in the Upton Park betting
Everton Have Drawn 8 Of Their Last 11 Games
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers