- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Chelsea v Aston Villa Odds: Blues firm favourites in the match betting
Sunday afternoon's live Premier League match is Chelsea v Aston Villa from Stamford Bridge and the home side start firm favourites. Rafa Benitez's side have been enjoying an upturn in fortunes of late and the Spaniard might start to win over a few of the doubting Chelsea fans if they can keep on winning games.
Benitez was never a popular replacement for Roberto Di Matteo but four wins in their last five has quietened some of the discontent and Chelsea start as 1/3 odds on favourites this weekend. They come up against an Aston Villa side that have been enjoying a fine run of form of their own and they are 8/1 to win with Paddy Power, who price the draw 4/1.
It is Chelsea who are fancied though as they look to get an unlikely title bid back on track. They lost in the final of the Club World Cup last Sunday but they bounced back with a 5-1 win at Leeds in the Capital One Cup in mid-week as a stunning second half performance gave them the win they needed to seal a semi-final match with Swansea.
Chelsea are a tempting 9/4 to win the second half with a -1 goal handicap on Sunday and that could be worth a look as Villa have scored just two goals and conceded 13 in the second half of their league matches away from home this term, with Chelsea hoping to take full advantage.
The Blues have tended to start matches quickly though as they have conceded first in only three Premier League games all season and it is no surprise to see Chelsea players dominate the first scorer odds. Fernando Torres is 4/1 favourite after scoring six in his last five, while fellow Spaniard Juan Mata is 5/1 after scoring four in five.
Goals could be on the menu in this match as five of Chelsea's last six have gone over 3.5 goals, with four of Villa's last six away going the same way. Over 3.5 goals is as short as 5/4 this weekend though, while both teams to score is 8/11 odds on after Chelsea failed to keep a clean sheet in their last six.
Villa have struggled defensively too as they have kept just one clean sheet in 12 away games in all competitions this season but they do boast a potent goal threat. A 4-1 win over Norwich in the Capital One Cup was followed by a 3-1 win at Liverpool last weekend and Christian Benteke continued his fine scoring form.
Benteke now has eight goals for the season and he is 10/1 to be first goalscorer this weekend. For a touch more value it could be worth a look at Andreas Weimann, who has scored five in six in all competitions this term, and the young Austrian is 14/1 to score first and a best price 9/2 to score anytime in the latest betting with PaddyPower.
The win at Liverpool extended Villa's unbeaten run to six games but their record at Stamford Bridge is poor. They have won just one of the last 10 at the Bridge, albeit that sole victory was a 3-1 win last season, and Chelsea could overpower them this weekend. The last three meetings between these teams have produced 16 goals and the correct score of 3-1 to Chelsea is available at 9/1 on Sunday.
Chelsea v Aston Villa Form
Check the season's statistics for both Chelsea and Aston Villa, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Chelsea v Aston Villa Tips
Tip #1: Chelsea to win 3-1 @ 9/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Chelsea to win the second half with a -1 goal handicap @ 9/4 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Andreas Weimann to score anytime @ 9/2 with PaddyPower.
Chelsea v Aston Villa Odds
8/1 Aston Villa
Correct Score Odds
13/2 Chelsea 1-0
6/1 Chelsea 2-0
13/2 Chelsea 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
8/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
25/1 Aston Villa 1-0
60/1 Aston Villa 2-0
22/1 Aston Villa 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Fernando Torres
5/1 Juan Mata
6/1 Daniel Sturridge
6/1 Eden Hazard
13/2 Frank Lampard
7/1 Victor Moses
8/1 Lucas Piazon
10/1 Christian Benteke
12/1 Gabriel Agbonlahor
12/1 Marko Marin
14/1 Andreas Weimann
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will refund all losing in-running Correct Score bets placed before the second half if there are no goals scored in the second half.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Swansea v Man Utd Odds Rooney can continue fine scoring form
United Start Favourites At The Liberty Stadium
West Brom v Norwich Odds Back The Draw At The Hawthorns
In Form Canaries Set For Tough Midlands Trip
Newcastle v QPR Odds Home side can win crucial relegation clash
Alan Pardew Labels The Match At St James Park As
Southampton v Sunderland Odds Saints favourites in huge game at St Marys
Just A Point Separates The Teams In The Table
Crystal Palace v Huddersfield Odds Back Glenn Murray to continue fine form
Palace Hot Favourites To Claim The Three Points
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers