- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Liverpool v Young Boys Odds: Reds firm favourites for the win at Anfield
There is all to play for on Thursday night as Liverpool welcome Young Boys to Anfield for their latest clash in Group A of the Europa League. The Reds go into the match as odds on favourites as they look to boost their chances of qualifying for the last-32 of the competition, although the Swiss side are right in the mix for qualification as well and cannot be underestimated.
Liverpool and Young Boys are both level on six points in Group A after four matches, with Russian side Anzhi top on seven points and Udinese propping up the rest with four points so qualification is likely to go right down to the wire. Liverpool are 4/9 on to get a valuable three points this week though, while the draw is 11/4 and Young Boys are 5/1 with Ladbrokes.
It is no surprise to see Brendan Rodgers' side at such a short price as Young Boys have a dismal away record in Europe, losing 14 of their last 15, albeit their sole win did come in their last outing against Udinese. Despite that record, the Swiss team are generally great entertainment and their four games in the competition so far have yielded 19 goals.
They lost 5-3 to Liverpool in Berne when the two teams met in September and Ladbrokes offer 11/8 for over 3.5 goals and another exciting spectacle. There is one man who dominates the betting to get that first goal as Luis Suarez is 5/2 favourite to score first after notching 13 goals this season and he is in red hot form.
Suarez scored two in Liverpool's 3-0 win over Wigan at the weekend as the Reds secured their first win, and their first clean sheet, in six matches. The result leaves them in 11th place in the Premier League table but there is a feeling that things haven't quite 'clicked' at Anfield just yet.
The Reds have taken a while to get into matches of late, with each of their last five goals coming in the second half of games, and Ladbrokes bookmakers go evens for the second half to be the highest scoring of Thursday's game. Liverpool also remain defensively suspect and the 2/1 on offer for Liverpool to win and both teams to score combined offers far better value than the outright match odds.
Young Boys certainly have the firepower to cause Liverpool problems and Raul Bobadilla is the second top scorer in the Europa League with four goals. Bobadilla is a 7/1 punt to be first goalscorer this week, although it is tough to make a case for the Swiss side to cause an upset as they head into the game on the back of two wins in their last seven in all competitions.
They are currently fifth in the Swiss Super League and it doesn't bode well that they have managed to win just three of their 13 away games this season. Liverpool look to be slowly improving under Brendan Rodgers and they can enhance their qualification hopes with a valuable win this week.
Liverpool v Young Boys Tips
Tip #1: Liverpool win and both teams to score @ 2/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Over 3.5 goals @ 11/8 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Raul Bobadilla to score first @ 7/1 with Ladbrokes.
Liverpool v Young Boys Odds
5/1 Young Boys
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Liverpool 1-0
6/1 Liverpool 2-0
7/1 Liverpool 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
15/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
18/1 Young Boys 1-0
28/1 Young Boys 2-0
16/1 Young Boys 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/2 Luis Suarez
6/1 Adam Morgan
6/1 Samed Yesil
6/1 Raheem Sterling
6/1 Daniel Pacheco
7/1 Jonjo Shelvey
7/1 Raul Bobadilla
9/1 Oussama Assaidi
10/1 Joe Cole
12/1 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Europa League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Benitez and Guardiola early front runners in the next Chelsea manager betting
Avram Grant An Interesting Outside Bet
Lazio v Tottenham Odds Italians tipped to book place in the last 32
Tottenham Have Lost Four Of Their Last Five Games
Arsenal v Montpellier Odds Back Giroud to score in an Arsenal win
The Gunners Short Priced Favourites At The Emirates
Manchester City v Real Madrid Betting Spanish giants to overpower Mancinis suspect defence
Jose Mourinho's Men To Secure Group D Qualification With Win
Anderlecht v AC Milan Odds Low scoring draw could be on the cards in Belgium
Both Sides Can Still Qualify From Group C
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers