- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Lazio v Tottenham Odds: Italians tipped to book place in the last 32
Tottenham head to Italy for their latest Europa League outing on Thursday evening as they take on Group J leaders Lazio at Stadio Olimpico. Spurs go into the match with six points from their opening four games in the group but it is Lazio who hold the edge as the Italian side can book their place in the last-32 with victory this week.
Lazio currently sit top of Group J after taking eight points and they start 21/20 favourites in the latest match odds with Ladbrokes. They took a creditable 0-0 draw from their visit to White Hart Lane in September and they are 9/4 to draw again, while Spurs are a 2/1 chance after some shaky recent form.
Tottenham have lost four of their last five in all competitions and they are struggling to find any consistency under Andre Villas-Boas. The Portuguese manager is coming under a little bit of pressure following a 5-2 defeat at the hands of North London rivals Arsenal at the weekend, a result which left them eighth in the Premier League.
Spurs lost a game after taking the lead for the third time in five outings and Ladbrokes offer a tempting 4/1 for Lazio to come from behind and win or draw on Thursday. Tottenham have made a habit of grabbing that first goal and Jermain Defoe is 7/1 to score first after scoring a hat-trick in Spurs' 3-1 win over Maribor in their previous Europa League outing.
However, Tottenham have only won one of their last five European away matches and they come up against a Lazio side that have won four of their last five European outings on home soil. The Italian side are currently fifth in Serie A after they drew 0-0 at Juventus at the weekend and Juve's subsequent dismantling of Chelsea in the Champions League shows what a good result that was.
Lazio have picked up their form in recent matches after a short sticky patch and veteran striker Miroslav Klose keeps on finding the back of the net. Klose has scored 10 goals for club and country this season and he is 5/1 to score first with Ladbrokes bookmakers, although midfielder Stefano Mauri could be worth a look to score anytime at 11/4 after scoring two in his last three outings.
For all of Lazio's obvious goalscoring talent they remain a resolute team and four of their six Europa League matches (including qualifying) have gone under 2.5 goals. Three of Spurs' four games in this competition have also gone under 2.5 and the under market could be worth a look for odds on backers at 4/5.
Lazio have failed to win their last eight matches against English opposition but they have been exceptional at home this season, winning seven and losing only one of their nine on home soil. They can end their English hoodoo on Thursday and increase the pressure on a Tottenham side that have lost their last three away games in all competitions.
Lazio v Tottenham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Lazio and Tottenham, plus the odds ahead of Thursday's match.
Lazio v Tottenham Tips
Tip #1: Lazio win @ 21/20 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Lazio to come from behind and win or draw @ 4/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Stefano Mauri to score anytime @ 11/4 with Ladbrokes.
Lazio v Tottenham Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Lazio 1-0
11/1 Lazio 2-0
9/1 Lazio 2-1
7/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Tottenham 1-0
14/1 Tottenham 2-0
11/1 Tottenham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Miroslav Klose
6/1 Libor Kozak
6/1 Sergio Floccari
7/1 Emmanuel Adebayor
7/1 Jermain Defoe
7/1 Mauro Zarate
7/1 No Goalscorer
8/1 Gareth Bale
9/1 Stefano Mauri
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Europa League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Benitez and Guardiola early front runners in the next Chelsea manager betting
Avram Grant An Interesting Outside Bet
Arsenal v Montpellier Odds Back Giroud to score in an Arsenal win
The Gunners Short Priced Favourites At The Emirates
Manchester City v Real Madrid Betting Spanish giants to overpower Mancinis suspect defence
Jose Mourinho's Men To Secure Group D Qualification With Win
Anderlecht v AC Milan Odds Low scoring draw could be on the cards in Belgium
Both Sides Can Still Qualify From Group C
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Odds Back a score draw in the Amsterdam betting
Robert Lewandowski Looks To Continue Fine Form
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers