- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Lazio v Tottenham Odds: Italians tipped to book place in the last 32
Tottenham head to Italy for their latest Europa League outing on Thursday evening as they take on Group J leaders Lazio at Stadio Olimpico. Spurs go into the match with six points from their opening four games in the group but it is Lazio who hold the edge as the Italian side can book their place in the last-32 with victory this week.
Lazio currently sit top of Group J after taking eight points and they start 21/20 favourites in the latest match odds with Ladbrokes. They took a creditable 0-0 draw from their visit to White Hart Lane in September and they are 9/4 to draw again, while Spurs are a 2/1 chance after some shaky recent form.
Tottenham have lost four of their last five in all competitions and they are struggling to find any consistency under Andre Villas-Boas. The Portuguese manager is coming under a little bit of pressure following a 5-2 defeat at the hands of North London rivals Arsenal at the weekend, a result which left them eighth in the Premier League.
Spurs lost a game after taking the lead for the third time in five outings and Ladbrokes offer a tempting 4/1 for Lazio to come from behind and win or draw on Thursday. Tottenham have made a habit of grabbing that first goal and Jermain Defoe is 7/1 to score first after scoring a hat-trick in Spurs' 3-1 win over Maribor in their previous Europa League outing.
However, Tottenham have only won one of their last five European away matches and they come up against a Lazio side that have won four of their last five European outings on home soil. The Italian side are currently fifth in Serie A after they drew 0-0 at Juventus at the weekend and Juve's subsequent dismantling of Chelsea in the Champions League shows what a good result that was.
Lazio have picked up their form in recent matches after a short sticky patch and veteran striker Miroslav Klose keeps on finding the back of the net. Klose has scored 10 goals for club and country this season and he is 5/1 to score first with Ladbrokes bookmakers, although midfielder Stefano Mauri could be worth a look to score anytime at 11/4 after scoring two in his last three outings.
For all of Lazio's obvious goalscoring talent they remain a resolute team and four of their six Europa League matches (including qualifying) have gone under 2.5 goals. Three of Spurs' four games in this competition have also gone under 2.5 and the under market could be worth a look for odds on backers at 4/5.
Lazio have failed to win their last eight matches against English opposition but they have been exceptional at home this season, winning seven and losing only one of their nine on home soil. They can end their English hoodoo on Thursday and increase the pressure on a Tottenham side that have lost their last three away games in all competitions.
Lazio v Tottenham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Lazio and Tottenham, plus the odds ahead of Thursday's match.
Lazio v Tottenham Tips
Tip #1: Lazio win @ 21/20 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Lazio to come from behind and win or draw @ 4/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Stefano Mauri to score anytime @ 11/4 with Ladbrokes.
Lazio v Tottenham Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Lazio 1-0
11/1 Lazio 2-0
9/1 Lazio 2-1
7/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Tottenham 1-0
14/1 Tottenham 2-0
11/1 Tottenham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Miroslav Klose
6/1 Libor Kozak
6/1 Sergio Floccari
7/1 Emmanuel Adebayor
7/1 Jermain Defoe
7/1 Mauro Zarate
7/1 No Goalscorer
8/1 Gareth Bale
9/1 Stefano Mauri
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Europa League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Benitez and Guardiola early front runners in the next Chelsea manager betting
Avram Grant An Interesting Outside Bet
Arsenal v Montpellier Odds Back Giroud to score in an Arsenal win
The Gunners Short Priced Favourites At The Emirates
Manchester City v Real Madrid Betting Spanish giants to overpower Mancinis suspect defence
Jose Mourinho's Men To Secure Group D Qualification With Win
Anderlecht v AC Milan Odds Low scoring draw could be on the cards in Belgium
Both Sides Can Still Qualify From Group C
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Odds Back a score draw in the Amsterdam betting
Robert Lewandowski Looks To Continue Fine Form
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers