- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Benitez and Guardiola early front runners in the next Chelsea manager betting
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is on the hunt for yet another new manager after sacking Roberto Di Matteo. The Russian billionaire has shown his ruthless side once more as Di Matteo, who won the Champions League and FA Cup last season, was given the chop following a run of two wins in eight games, with Rafa Benitez the early favourite in the next Chelsea manager betting.
Pep Guardiola has also been touted for the job, with Bet Victor pricing him 10/3, and Abramovich is a big admirer of the Spaniard. The former Barcelona manager is currently on a year-long sabbatical from football in New York though and he isn't due to meet with his agent until next month to discuss his future.
It isn't a certainty that Guardiola would want the job anyway and Rafa Benitez would appear to be a possible solution, with Victor Chandler making him the 4/6 favourite to take over at Stamford Bridge. Benitez actually turned down a short-term deal to replace Andre Villas-Boas at Chelsea last season but he has been without a club since losing his job at Inter in 2010 and he is known to want to return to management in England.
Di Matteo was the man that became the short-term fix when Villas-Boas was sacked in March and he immediately delivered the competition that Abramovich sought most - the Champions League. The Russian had no choice but to give him the job on a full-time basis in May and things had looked bright at the start of the 2012/13 season but a run of two wins in eight has seen Chelsea drop to third in the Premier League.
The straw that broke the camel's back was Chelsea's 3-0 defeat to Juventus in Group E of the Champions League though and they now need to beat Nordsjaelland and hope Juve lose to Shakhtar if they are to avoid become the first defending champions to fail to get out of their group the following season.
There is clearly no room for sentiment at Chelsea but there are a couple of managers that would represent sentimental solutions. Former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is a 33/1 chance to return to the club where he enjoyed such success and he remains as popular as ever with fans. He is a keen on a return to England but he has enjoyed a fine spell with Real Madrid and his relationship with Abramovich had deteriorated significantly by the end of his spell at Stamford Bridge.
Another former boss is in the mix as Guus Hiddink is priced 40/1 after he won the FA Cup with Chelsea during a caretaker spell in charge in 2009. The Dutchman enjoys a good relationship with Abramovich but it may be difficult to prize him away from a lucrative contract at big-spending Russian club Anzhi.
Avram Grant also enjoys a good relationship with Abramovich and he could be worth a look at 25/1 with Victor Chandler. Grant wouldn't be the most popular of picks with fans but he could represent a short-term fix until a 'big name' like Guardiola becomes available. Meanwhile, the likes of Harry Redknapp (2/1) and Fabio Capello (66/1) are names that have been mentioned but it is Benitez who leads the way with bookies.
Next Chelsea Manager Betting
4/6 Rafa Benitez
2/1 Harry Redknapp
10/3 Pep Guardiola
25/1 Avram Grant
33/1 Jurgen Klinsmann
33/1 Jose Mourinho
33/1 David Moyes
33/1 Nicolas Anelka
40/1 Frank Lampard
40/1 Guus Hiddink
66/1 Fabio Capello
66/1 Dennis Wise
66/1 Laurent Blanc
66/1 Cesare Prandelli
66/1 Dan Petrescu
Odds supplied by BetVictor.com, who provide a variety of football specials betting markets.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal v Montpellier Odds Back Giroud to score in an Arsenal win
The Gunners Short Priced Favourites At The Emirates
Manchester City v Real Madrid Betting Spanish giants to overpower Mancinis suspect defence
Jose Mourinho's Men To Secure Group D Qualification With Win
Anderlecht v AC Milan Odds Low scoring draw could be on the cards in Belgium
Both Sides Can Still Qualify From Group C
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Odds Back a score draw in the Amsterdam betting
Robert Lewandowski Looks To Continue Fine Form
Dynamo Kiev v PSG Odds Ibrahimovic Looking To Continue Hot Streak
Crucial Group A Match For Qualification Hopes
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers