- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Rangers v Hearts Odds: New manager McCoist well backed to make a winning start
Besides the odd Champions League qualifier, it is rare to see competitive football at the end of July. Yet this is exactly what we are getting this weekend as the Scottish Premier League kicks off with a remarkably early start to the season when champions Rangers hosts Hearts at Ibrox on Saturday.
With the departure of Walter Smith, Rangers are not favourites to retain their SPL crown this year and they sit behind their arch-rivals Celtic in the outright market. Rangers hero Ally McCoist has taken over at the helm and opinion is still split as to whether he will be a success.
Rangers have won the last three league titles but many would argue that the side that won last year over-performed and were lucky that Celtic managed to falter so close to the end of the season. Smith was one of the most experienced managers in the game and could steer the team towards the title just a few months ago but McCoist has only been a number two the last few years and it will be a big step up for him into such a pressurised position.
The Craig Whyte takeover at Ibrox has prevented any players leaving or coming in so McCoist is stuck with the same bunch from last year. Standards were starting to drop with this group of players under Smith the last 12 months so McCoist, in his first ever season as a manager, will have his work cut out for him to try and push them forward.
Hearts haven’t had an ideal pre-season with reports of players not being paid but new manager Jim Jefferies insists his players will be ready and focussed for their trip to Ibrox. In their last pre-season game they beat Royal Antwerp 1-0 at Tynecastle.
Rangers are firm favourites for Saturday’s encounter but do not offer much value at 4/11, while a draw is 7/2 and an unlikely Hearts win is at 17/2. As both teams are still going to be feeling the effects of a shortened pre-season they might just be a little slow to get out of the blocks on Saturday and a halftime scoreline of 0-0 at 21/10 looks like a good bet with Unibet.com. As both teams are expected to be sluggish after a summer off and their form not as sharp, under 2.5 goals is worth a punt at 11/10 also.
In the end, Rangers should get the win as they are at home and will be desperate to get off to a winning start for McCoist. They will, however, do it the hard way so back Draw/Rangers in the halftime/fulltime market with Unibet at 31/10.
Tip #1: Back Halftime scoreline 0-0 at 21/10 with Unibet.com
Tip #2: Back Under 2.5 goals at 11/10 with Unibet.com
Tip #3: Back Draw/Rangers in Halftime/Fulltime market at 31/10 with Unibet.com
Rangers v Hearts Odds
Odds supplied by Unibet, have a bet on the match and watch it live via Unibet.com.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Hibernian v Celtic Odds Bhoys hot favourites to start with a win
Odds Predict A Comfortable Win For Neil Lennon's Side
Paraguay v Venezuela Odds Venezuela could upset the semi final betting
Another High Scoring Affair Could Be In Store
SPL Season Betting Preview Odds predict another two horse race
Celtic Marginal Favourites Ahead Of Defending Champions Rangers
Brazil v Paraguay Betting Paraguay could upset the quarter final odds
Double Result Could Provide Value As Two Nations Meet For The Second Time In The Competition
Chile v Venezuela Odds Goals look to be in store during quarter final clash
Humberto Suazo Looks To Continue His Fine Scoring Record For Chile
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers