Back Both Teams To Score In A Liverpool Win Against Palace
The weekend's live Premier League action concludes with Liverpool against Crystal Palace on Sunday afternoon and it is the Reds who are tipped to secure a valuable three points at Anfield...
- Sam Allardyce is winless in 13 Premier League visits to Anfield as a manager - Drawn 3, Lost 10
- Having previously gone winless in 4 league meetings with Palace (drawn 1, lost three), Liverpool have won their last 2 against The Eagles
- Both teams scored in 12 of Liverpool's 16 league matches at Anfield
|Sunday 23rd April - 4.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Liverpool v Crystal Palace|
|Tips||Liverpool win and both teams to score Best Bet||@ 21 / 10|
Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool start the day in third place following a seven-match unbeaten run (won five, drawn two) and they are 9/20 to secure another victory this weekend, albeit they are without the injured Adam Lallana and Jordan Henderson, and they are also sweating on the fitness of Joel Matip and Lucas Leiva.
The absence of Matip ensures that an unconvincing Liverpool defence is weakened further and that must be a concern as the Merseyside outfit have kept just four clean sheets in their sixteen home games at Anfield this term.
Liverpool have won eleven of those sixteen, with both teams scoring in twelve, and the home win combined with both teams to score is a stand-out bet at a best price 21/10 (Bet 365).
Result And Both Teams To Score Odds:
Both teams have scored in each of the past nine Liverpool v Crystal Palace meetings in a row in all competitions and the Eagles do go into this fixture with a bit of form behind them as Sam Allardyce's men have moved clear of relegation trouble with five wins from their past seven games (drawn one, lost one).
They have scored in each of the last seven on the bounce but their defence is weakened considerably by the absence of the on-loan Mamadou Sakho, who is ineligible to play against his parent club on Sunday.
Sakho's absence leaves Palace looking vulnerable and Roberto Firmino could be ready to take advantage. Firmino has popped up with the winner in his last two games for Liverpool and the Brazilian, who has scored in his past two appearances against Palace, is 9/2 to be first goalscorer at Anfield (B365).
Whilst looking at the goalscorer markets, Christian Benteke could be worth backing to score against his former team as the Belgian has notched three goals in his past two appearances at Anfield as an opposition player and he is 3/1 to score at anytime (Betfred) in a game that promises goals.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Manchester United Odds On To Win The Europa League Following Semi Final Draw
Europa League Semi Final Draw
Juventus Clipped For Champions League Glory After Real Draw Atletico
Champions League Semi Final Draw
Burnley To Frustrate Tired United At Turf Moor
Burnley V Man Utd Betting Preview
Back Hull Brentford and Bradford in the Bankers Bet
Treble Pays 5/1
Liverpool Gillingham and Woking backed to host goals in this weekends BTTS Treble
Hoping For Goals Galore!
Tottenhams Quality To Tell In The Second Half Of FA Cup Clash at Rochdale
Rochdale V Tottenham Betting Preview
Bank On A Fast Start To The Wigan v Man City FA Cup Tie
Wigan V Manchester City Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers