- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
West Brom v Sunderland Odds: Baggies a good bet to continue excellent form against visitors
West Brom head into Saturday’s match at the Hawthorns looking to extend their six game Premier League run against visitors Sunderland. The Baggies have won five of the last six encounters against the Black Cats and will be confident of claiming another victory following their shock 2-0 win at Anfield last week.
Steve Clarke’s men have now done the double over Liverpool as well as beating the likes of Chelsea and Everton. The fantastic result against the previously in-form Reds also ended a dire run of eight league and cup matches without a victory and they will now look to win back-to-back matches for the first time in 2013. Bookmakers Paddy Power have installed the Baggies as the 21/20 favourites to register the win, while Sunderland can be backed at 11/4, with a draw at 23/10.
Sunderland's main priority is undoubtedly avoiding the drop but if they can claim all three points on Saturday then they will edge closer to the top 10. Their recent form has been shakey, with the Black Cats without a win in three games following a drab goalless draw with Swansea and narrow defeats to Sunderland and Arsenal.
With Liverpool and Swansea not in action this weekend a win for West Brom would see them leap frog the duo up in to seventh place. They thumped Sunderland 4-2 at the Stadium of Light back in November and, considering they have fired four past their north east opponents in each of their last two meetings, they are a tempting bet at 9/1 to win on Saturday with five or more total goals in the match. Meanwhile a 2-0 win can be found at 17/2, with a 2-1 victory at 7/1.
Sunderland haven't beaten West Brom in the last half-a-dozen meetings between the sides and on their current form a win at the Hawthorns may be deemed unlikely. However, they will be boosted by the fact that the Baggies have failed to win any of their last four home matches, with three of those games ending in a defeat. Martin O'Neill's men could be worth a punt at 9/1 to sneak a 1-0 win, while a score draw is available at 10/3.
Romelu Lukaku's last gasp goal at Anfield means he has now reached double figures and the Belgian looks a decent bet at 5/1 to open the scoring at the Hawthorns, while he has been handed odds of 11/4 to score in a West Brom win. Other players to look out for in the anytime goalscorer market include Shane Long at 7/4 and Chris Brunt at 9/2.
Like Lukaku Sunderland's Steven Fletcher has 10 league goals to his name so far this season and as usual he will be their main threat in front of goal. The striker, who bagged a brace at Wigan last month, is priced at 6/1 to open the scoring and 15/8 to find the back of the net anytime. Meanwhile Craig Gardner has scored in his last two away games, making him an attractive bet at 9/2 to score in the latest betting with PaddyPower bookmakers.
West Brom v Sunderland Form
Check the season's statistics for both West Brom and Sunderland, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
West Brom Stats | Sunderland Stats
West Brom v Sunderland Tips
Tip#1: West Brom to win @ 21/20 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Romelu Lukaku to open the scoring @ 5/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Craig Gardner to score anytime @ 9/2 with Paddy Power
West Brom v Sunderland Odds
21/20 West Brom
Correct Score Odds
6/1 West Brom 1-0
17/2 West Brom 2-0
7/1 West Brom 2-1
9/1 Sunderland 1-0
18/1 Sunderland 2-0
11/1 Sunderland 2-1
8/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Romelu Lukaku
11/2 Shane Long
6/1 Steven Fletcher
7/1 Peter Odemwingie
8/1 Danny Graham
9/1 STephanie Sessegnon
9/1 Markas Rosenberg
9/1 Marc-Antoine Fortune
11/1 James Morrison
12/1 Adam Johnson
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Queens Park Rangers v Man United Odds Difficult To Oppose An Away Win
Exciting Top Against Bottom Clash At Loftus Road
Arsenal v Aston Villa Betting Gunners are odds on to bounce back to form
Arsenal Bid To Boost Top Four Hopes
Fulham v Stoke Betting Tempting odds for a draw at Craven Cottage
Stoke Have Won One Away Game This Season
Norwich v Everton Odds Carrow Road stalemate looks a tempting bet
Norwich Have Failed To Score In 5 Of Last 6
Notts County v Bury Odds The draw could be the value bet at Meadow Lane
Both Teams Struggling For Form Ahead Of Friday’s Game
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers