- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Queens Park Rangers v Man United Odds: Difficult To Oppose An Away Win
One of the biggest games of the weekend takes place at Loftus Road on Saturday with bottom of the table QPR taking on top of the table and Champions elect, Man United. The stakes could not be higher for both sides here with the Premier League swiftly heading towards the back end of the season. QPR go into this match at the foot of the table and in dire need of the three points if they are to have any chance of survival this season, while United are looking to extend their lead at the top with another three points.
There is no surprise to see that Man United are the hot favourites here but they will surely come up against a QPR side that are fighting for their lives. Harry Redknapp has overseen a slight upturn in fortunes at Loftus Road since taking over the job but he knows full well that only wins will do from here on in. Rangers spent big money in the January transfer window but so far that has made little difference with their last win coming at Chelsea back at the start of January. They have proven hard to beat since then with four draws from five games which has kept them in touch, but they are seven points from safety now with time quickly running out.
As already mentioned QPR are the outsiders here but punters wanting to back the home team to claim the three points can get a price of 5/1 with William Hill. That looks a big price for a team with such talented players and Redknapp will be praying that the likes of Adel Taarabt and Loic Remy can cause the United defence a problem or two this weekend.
United on the other hand come into this game full of confidence and with a near unassailable lead at the top of the table. They will have been buoyed by their draw in Madrid during the week and complacency looks like being their main obstacle on Saturday. Sir Alex Ferguson will have to do without Phil Jones and Wayne Rooney after they picked up injuries but that shouldn't cause United too many problems considering the depth of their squad.
The bookmakers are convinced that there is only one winner here with Man United currently rated as 1/2 shots by Hills to win the game by any score line. Robin Van Persie will be the man to follow as always for United with the Dutchman in red hot form at the moment and most expect the shaky QPR defence to be in for a tough time on Saturday.
On the face of it this looks like a no brainer with a red hot Man United team taking on an out-of-form QPR side. However, we can see Rangers putting up a strong fight bearing in mind their current situation before ultimately falling to a United side who are in full flow at the moment. Robin Van Persie is likely to be the key man here against a shaky Rangers defence and taking that into account, a 3-1 United win at a price of 11/1 looks to be too good to ignore this weekend.
Tip 1 - Man United to win the match 3-1 @ 11/1 with William Hill
Tip 2 - The match to produce over 2.5 goals @ 13/20 with William Hill
Tip 3 - Van Persie to score first @ 11/4 with William Hill
Queens Park Rangers v Man United Odds
1/2 Man United
Correct Score Markets
7/1 - Man Utd 1-0
7/1 - Man Utd 2-0
7/1 - Man Utd 2-1
15/2 - Draw 1-1
10/1 - Man Utd 3-0
11/1 - Man Utd 3-1
12/1 - Draw 0-0
All marlets supplied courtesy of William Hill Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal v Aston Villa Betting Gunners are odds on to bounce back to form
Arsenal Bid To Boost Top Four Hopes
Fulham v Stoke Betting Tempting odds for a draw at Craven Cottage
Stoke Have Won One Away Game This Season
Norwich v Everton Odds Carrow Road stalemate looks a tempting bet
Norwich Have Failed To Score In 5 Of Last 6
Notts County v Bury Odds The draw could be the value bet at Meadow Lane
Both Teams Struggling For Form Ahead Of Friday’s Game
Metalist v Newcastle Odds Betting is tight for second leg in Kharkiv
Tie Is Finely Poised Following Goalless First Leg
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers