- FRANCE V IRELAND - 8/1 France to beat Ireland
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- EURO SPECIAL - 9/1 Spain and England both to win
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Norwich v Everton Odds: Carrow Road stalemate looks a tempting bet
Two misfiring teams go head-to-head in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon as Norwich take on Everton at Carrow Road. Norwich have endured a dismal recent run of form and they are glancing nervously over their shoulders at the relegation zone, while Everton's top-four challenge has stuttered in recent weeks as they struggle to keep pace with the leading pack.
The Toffees go into this weekend's game as 11/10 favourites with William Hill, who price Norwich 5/2 and the draw a tempting 23/10. Despite the respective league positions of the two teams it is difficult to separate between them due to their respective struggles in recent matches.
Norwich, who are in 14th place and just six points above the relegation zone, have won just one of their last 11 outings in all competitions and that sole victory came against Championship strugglers Peterborough in the FA Cup. Their league form has been dismal as they are without a win in nine and the draw looks appealing when you consider the stats for this weekend's game.
Chris Hughton's side, who are without a win in their last six at Carrow Road, have drawn each of their last three matches and they are becoming specialists in the stalemate. The last three meetings between Norwich and Everton have ended in draws, while Norwich have produced the most 0-0 draws in the league this term (5) and the 0-0 correct score is a 10/1 punt this weekend.
Goals have been hard to come by for Norwich as Grant Holt has struggled to reproduce his goalscoring heroics of last season. They have failed to score in five of their last six and five of those have ended with less than three goals scored in total, with Hills going 10/11 for under 2.5 goals in Saturday's match.
Everton have struggled for goals as well as they have failed to score in three of their last five Premier League outings and it could be worth backing against both teams to score at Carrow Road, which is available at 21/20. Everton's struggles have been highlighted by Nikica Jelavic's form as he has failed to score in his last seven, although he is 6/1 to score first on Saturday.
Jelavic's strike partner Victor Anichebe has fared better as he has scored two in his last three and he is also 6/1 to score first. However, Anichebe's goals haven't been enough to improve Everton's results as they are without a win in three in all competitions following their 2-2 draw at Oldham in the FA Cup last Saturday.
Their league form has also stuttered as they are now sixth in the table, six points behind Tottenham in fourth, and they might have to settle for a draw this weekend. Neither side has inspired confidence in front of goal in recent weeks and it is tough to separate them on their recent form.
Norwich v Everton Form
Check the season's statistics for both Norwich and Everton, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Norwich v Everton Tips
Tip #1: 0-0 correct score @ 10/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Under 2.5 goals @ 10/11 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Either team not to score @ 21/20 with WilliamHill.
Norwich v Everton Odds
Correct Score Odds
10/1 Norwich 1-0
18/1 Norwich 2-0
11/1 Norwich 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
7/1 Everton 1-0
9/1 Everton 2-0
15/2 Everton 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Marouane Fellaini
6/1 Nikica Jelavic
6/1 Victor Anichebe
13/2 No Goalscorer
15/2 Kevin Mirallas
15/2 Grant Holt
15/2 Luciano Becchio
9/1 Simeon Jackson
9/1 Kei Kamara
9/1 Steven Pienaar
10/1 Robert Snodgrass
10/1 Steven Naismith
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Notts County v Bury Odds The draw could be the value bet at Meadow Lane
Both Teams Struggling For Form Ahead Of Friday’s Game
Metalist v Newcastle Odds Betting is tight for second leg in Kharkiv
Tie Is Finely Poised Following Goalless First Leg
Liverpool v Zenit Odds Back The Reds To Win On The Night
Rodgers And Liverpool Facing Uphill Task To Qualify
Chelsea v Sparta Prague Odds Blues firm favourites in the second leg betting
Chelsea Won Last Week’s Away Leg In Prague
Lyon v Tottenham Odds Spurs can get the draw they need to qualify in France
Gareth Bale A Tempting Bet To Score Anytime
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers