- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Fulham v Stoke Betting: Tempting odds for a draw at Craven Cottage
The Premier League makes a welcome return this weekend and the first live game is Fulham v Stoke on Saturday lunchtime (Sky Sports 2, 12.45pm). Both teams are looking to allay any remaining fears that they might get pulled down towards the relegation zone during these final few months of the season and it is Fulham who start favourites at Craven Cottage.
Martin Jol's side are currently available at 11/10, despite a dismal run of form, while Stoke have fared little better in recent weeks and can be backed at 5/2. The draw stands out at 23/10 with Ladbrokes though and that could be the way to go as there doesn't look to be much to choose between the two sides.
Fulham are currently 12th in the Premier League and they are six points clear of relegation but they will want to extend that gap during the coming weeks. Their recent form will be a real concern as they have won just three of their last 18 league games, including only one of their last five. The Cottagers are normally renowned for being strong at Craven Cottage but a run of just one win in five on home soil hardly inspires confidence.
They will be hoping that Dimitar Berbatov can find his scoring boots on Saturday as the Bulgarian hasn't quite sparkled as expected, scoring just eight goals in all competitions. Berbatov is 5/1 favourite to be first goalscorer this weekend and it bodes well that Fulham are yet to lose a Premier League match when Berbatov has scored (won three, drawn three).
Berbatov was on target in Fulham's recent 3-1 win over West Ham which provided a welcome boost to confidence, although they have failed to score in their last two league outings and goals could be at a premium on Saturday. Under 2.5 goals is available at 3/4 with Ladbrokes and that would be worth a look, particularly when you consider Stoke's dreadful goalscoring record.
Tony Pulis's men, who are currently 10th in the league table, have scored just three goals in their last eight away league games and they have failed to score in five of their last six on their travels in all competitions. Fulham are a best price 7/4 to keep a clean sheet with Ladbrokes.co.uk on Saturday as they bid to keep the opposition out for the first time in 10 home fixtures.
Stoke's recent form has been pretty poor of late as a fortuitous 2-1 win over Reading last time out ended a six-match winless run. Their away record in particular is atrocious as they have won just one away league game all season, which extends to one win in 22 games including last season.
Saturday's match is hardly one to get the pulses racing and the draw could prove to be the value bet. Stoke have specialised in stalemates this season as they have earned a league-high 12 draws in the top-flight and there doesn't look to be much to separate two teams that are struggling for confidence.
Fulham v Stoke Form
Check the season's statistics for both Fulham and Stoke, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Fulham v Stoke Tips
Tip #1: Match to end in a draw @ 23/10 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Under 2.5 goals @ 3/4 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Fulham to keep a clean sheet @ 7/4 with Ladbrokes.
Fulham v Stoke Odds
Correct Score Odds
13/2 Fulham 1-0
9/1 Fulham 2-0
8/1 Fulham 2-1
7/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Stoke 1-0
16/1 Stoke 2-0
10/1 Stoke 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Dimitar Berbatov
6/1 Mladen Petric
7/1 Hugo Rodallega
7/1 Peter Crouch
7/1 No Goalscorer
7/1 Kenwyne Jones
8/1 Bryan Ruiz
8/1 Michael Owen
8/1 Jonathan Walters
8/1 Cameron Jerome
14/1 Damien Duff
14/1 Charlie Adam
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Norwich v Everton Odds Carrow Road stalemate looks a tempting bet
Norwich Have Failed To Score In 5 Of Last 6
Notts County v Bury Odds The draw could be the value bet at Meadow Lane
Both Teams Struggling For Form Ahead Of Friday’s Game
Metalist v Newcastle Odds Betting is tight for second leg in Kharkiv
Tie Is Finely Poised Following Goalless First Leg
Liverpool v Zenit Odds Back The Reds To Win On The Night
Rodgers And Liverpool Facing Uphill Task To Qualify
Chelsea v Sparta Prague Odds Blues firm favourites in the second leg betting
Chelsea Won Last Week’s Away Leg In Prague
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers