- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Arsenal v Aston Villa Betting: Gunners are odds on to bounce back to form
Arsenal will look to bounce back to form when they welcome Aston Villa to the Emirates for their Premier League clash on Saturday afternoon. The Gunners are set to endure another trophy-less season after they were humbled by Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Tuesday and that came on the back of a humiliating FA Cup exit to Blackburn last Saturday.
Arsene Wenger saw his side lose 1-0 to Blackburn last weekend before going down 3-1 to Bayern in the first leg of their last-sixteen tie in Europe and he will be hoping for a big reaction from his players this weekend. They are 3/10 odds on for a match against a Villa side who are 10/1 outsiders with Bet365 and prime relegation candidates.
Wenger is under increasing pressure following a dreadful week for the Gunners and all they have left to play for is a top-four finish in the Premier League, where they currently sit in fifth place, just four points behind Spurs. They will no doubt look to Jack Wilshere to provide inspiration from midfield after his virtual 'one-man show' against Bayern and he is 12/1 to score first against Villa.
Defeat to Villa is unthinkable for Wenger, who continues to be backed in the next manager to be sacked betting. Aston Villa's manager Paul Lambert knows how Wenger is feeling as he has been under huge pressure in recent weeks following humiliating exits to Bradford and Millwall in the League Cup and FA Cup respectively.
Villa find themselves down in 17th place in the league, just a point and a place above the relegation zone, and only a narrow 2-1 win over a very poor West Ham last time out has given them some breathing space. Christian Benteke continues to plough a lone furrow up front as he has scored six in his last five and he is 9/2 to score Aston Villa's first goal in this latest Arsenal v Villa fixture.
Villa will fancy their chances of scoring against a suspect Arsenal defence and both teams to score can be backed at 10/11 this weekend. However, Villa have been woeful defensively this term as they are without a clean sheet in 15, conceding 35 in that time, and they might struggle to keep Arsenal out.
The Midlands side have conceded 13 league goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season, while Arsenal have scored 12 during that time, with B365 going 5/6 for a goal to be scored after 77:59 minutes on Saturday. Villa have let leads slip or conceded goals in the final six minutes in four of their last six outings and Arsenal are a tempting 11/2 to come from behind and win at the Emirates.
Arsenal's form before the defeat to Blackburn was actually quite impressive as they were unbeaten in five, winning four. They may have won only two of their last six at home against Villa but they can bounce back to form against this current Villa outfit, with B365 going 7/4 that they win with a handicap of -2 goals.
Arsenal v Aston Villa Form
Check the season's statistics for both Arsenal and Aston Villa, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Arsenal v Aston Villa Tips
Tip #1: Both teams to score @ 10/11 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Christian Benteke to score Aston Villa's first goal @ 9/2 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Arsenal to come from behind and win @ 11/2 with Bet365.
Arsenal v Aston Villa Odds
10/1 Aston Villa
Correct Score Odds
8/1 Arsenal 1-0
11/2 Arsenal 2-0
17/2 Arsenal 2-1
16/1 Draw 0-0
17/2 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
25/1 Aston Villa 1-0
50/1 Aston Villa 2-0
25/1 Aston Villa 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
15/4 Theo Walcott
4/1 Olivier Giroud
9/2 Lukas Podolski
11/2 Santi Cazorla
15/2 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
9/1 Tomas Rosicky
10/1 Christian Benteke
10/1 Mikel Arteta
10/1 Aaron Ramsey
12/1 Darren Bent
12/1 Jack Wilshere
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Fulham v Stoke Betting Tempting odds for a draw at Craven Cottage
Stoke Have Won One Away Game This Season
Norwich v Everton Odds Carrow Road stalemate looks a tempting bet
Norwich Have Failed To Score In 5 Of Last 6
Notts County v Bury Odds The draw could be the value bet at Meadow Lane
Both Teams Struggling For Form Ahead Of Friday’s Game
Metalist v Newcastle Odds Betting is tight for second leg in Kharkiv
Tie Is Finely Poised Following Goalless First Leg
Liverpool v Zenit Odds Back The Reds To Win On The Night
Rodgers And Liverpool Facing Uphill Task To Qualify
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers