- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Juventus v Lazio Odds: Paul Pogba is a tempting bet to get on the scoresheet again
There is live action from Italy on Tuesday night as Juventus take on Lazio in the first leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final. Both teams have been enjoying fine seasons so far as Juve sit top of Serie A, while Lazio are just five points behind in third place, although that will count for little when they meet at the Juventus Stadium this week.
The home side start 4/7 odds on favourites for this first match, while Lazio can be backed at 9/2 and the draw is available at 14/5 with Paddy Power. It is a match that has tended to go the way of 'The Old Lady' of Italian football in recent years as Juventus are unbeaten in their last eight against Lazio, including a 0-0 draw on home soil in the league in November.
Six of those eight fixtures have ended with under 2.5 goals and under 2.5 goals could be worth a look at 5/6 on Tuesday, particularly as neither side will want to give an inch in this first leg, while Lazio in particular will want to ensure that they are still in the tie going into the second leg. Lazio have shown that they are capable of grinding out results away from home this term, not least in the Europa League where they held Tottenham at White Hart Lane.
Lazio have actually lost only three of 14 games on their travels this season and they go into this game on the back of some exceptional form. The Biancocelesti are unbeaten in their last 15 outings in all competitions, although they could only draw 2-2 at Palermo at the weekend. It was a case of two points dropped on Saturday, although Hernandes was on target for the fourth time in his last five appearances. The Brazilian playmaker is 7/1 to score first this week and he will be relied upon to produce the goods as star striker Miroslav Klose is likely to miss the match through injury.
They may have their work cut out scoring against this Juventus side though as Antonio Conte's men have kept nine clean sheets in their last 15 games, with paddypower going 6/5 that Juve keep a clean sheet on Tuesday. Juventus head into this match off the back of a resounding 4-0 win over Udinese on Saturday, with former Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba scoring two goals in the victory, including a 'worldie' to open the scoring, and he is a best price 9/1 to be first goalscorer in the latest betting with paddypower.
Pogba will be expected to pull the strings from midfield, particularly as Andrea Pirlo is struggling with injury, while Fabio Quagliarella and Giorgio Chiellini are both out. Juventus have now only lost one of their last 10 but two of their three defeats this season have come on home soil, including a recent 2-1 loss to Sampdoria. They might have to settle for a draw against a resolute Lazio this week and that would leave all to play for in the second leg at the Stadio Olimpico.
Juventus v Lazio Form
Check the season's statistics for both Juventus and Lazio, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Juventus v Lazio Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 14/5 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Under 2.5 goals @ 5/6 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Paul Pogba to score first each-way @ 9/1 with PaddyPower.
Juventus v Lazio Odds
Correct Score Odds
11/2 Juventus 1-0
13/2 Juventus 2-0
13/2 Juventus 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
14/1 Lazio 1-0
30/1 Lazio 2-0
16/1 Lazio 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Sebastian Giovinco
4/1 Alessandro Matri
9/2 Mirko Vucinic
5/1 Arturo Vidal
6/1 Miroslav Klose
6/1 Claudio Marchisio
7/1 Sergio Floccari
8/1 Andrea Pirlo
9/1 Paul Pogba
9/1 Libor Kozak
9/1 Antonio Rozzi
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide live betting in-running for both Coppa Italia semi-finals this week.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Aston Villa v Bradford Odds Bantams bid to complete cup upset at Villa Park
Bradford Odds On To Reach Wembley Final
Southampton v Everton Odds Toffees can make it a losing start for Pochettino
Mauricio Pochettino Takes Charge Of His First Match At St Mary’s
Tottenham v Man Utd Odds Back Robin Van Persie to score first
Spurs Haven't Beaten United At Home Since 2001
Arrival of Pochettino sees Southampton clipped in the latest relegation betting
What Effect Will Sacking Adkins Have On Saints's Season?
Chelsea v Arsenal Odds Gunners can increase the pressure on Benitez at the Bridge
Demba Ba Heads The Goalscorer Betting Markets
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers