- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Ivory Coast v Togo Odds: Didier Drogba heads the goalscorer betting markets
Pre-tournament favourites Ivory Coast get their 2013 African Cup of Nations campaign underway as they take on Togo in South Africa on Tuesday afternoon. The match marks the teams' opening game in Group D of the tournament and it is no surprise to see that the Ivory Coast start as long odds on favourites.
The Ivorians are currently 1/3 on to win the match with Ladbrokes, although they have rarely done things the easy way in this competition and Togo can be backed at 8/1 to cause a shock by winning or 4/1 to draw. It is imperative for Ivory Coast that they get off to a good start this week as they look to finally justify the bookmakers' favouritism.
They have started favourites for each of the last four African Cup of Nations renewals but they have fallen short each time as they have been knocked out at the quarter-final stage once, in the semi-finals twice and most agonisingly in last year's final when they were stunned by Zambia on penalties.
This year's tournament represents a final chance for many of their stellar squad, including six Premier League players, to make their mark on this competition and hand Ivory Coast their first African Nations title since 1992. One man in particular will be desperate to make his mark as former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba is set to make his final appearance in the ACON.
Drogba is currently plying his trade in China with Shanghai, where he has scored eight goals in 11 league games, and the big striker is familiar with fairytale goodbyes. Drogba went out in a blaze of glory from Chelsea last year as he helped them win the Champions League and he will be looking to do something similar for his country in South Africa. Drogba, who has scored 56 goals in 89 international appearances, dominates the goalscorer betting markets for Tuesday as he is 11/4 favourite to score first and he is as short as 8/1 to score a hat-trick.
Drogba will be keen for his side to make up for last year's disappointing defeat to Zambia and they have responded in impressive fashion by going on a seven-match unbeaten run. They qualified for this tournament with victory over Senegal, although the second leg of their qualifying tie was abandoned due to riots.
They have only kept one clean sheet in their last five though and both teams to score looks a decent punt at 7/4 in the latest betting with Ladbrokes. There looks to be the potential for a few goals as an exciting Ivory Coast line-up take on a shaky looking Togo defence and over 3.5 goals is an 11/4 punt. Togo make their much-anticipated return after a two-year absence and they aren't short of attacking talent in their current squad either.
They endured a tough build-up to this event but Emmanuel Adebayor, who is their all-time top scorer with 26 goals, has been convinced to take his place in South Africa. The Tottenham striker is 10/1 to score first this week and he will bid to help his side extend a run that has seen them lose just one of their last six, albeit against limited opposition.
Togo might find that they come up short against an Ivory Coast side with a point to prove and the tournament favourites are fancied to get off to a winning start. Ivory Coast are 10/11 to win with a -1 goal handicap as Drogba looks to begin his farewell in style.
Ivory Coast v Togo Tips
Tip #1: Over 3.5 goals @ 11/4 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Both teams to score @ 7/4 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Emmanuel Adebayor to score first each-way @ 10/1 with Ladbrokes.
Ivory Coast v Togo Odds
1/3 Ivory Coast
Correct Score Odds
7/2 Ivory Coast 1-0
7/2 Ivory Coast 2-0
9/1 Ivory Coast 2-1
7/1 Draw 0-0
9/1 Draw 1-1
28/1 Draw 2-2
18/1 Togo 1-0
50/1 Togo 2-0
28/1 Togo 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/4 Didier Drogba
4/1 Arouna Kone
9/2 Lacina Traore
9/2 Salomon Kalou
9/2 Wilfried Bony
11/2 Didier Konan
6/1 Yaya Toure
7/1 Max Gradel
7/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Emmanuel Adebayor
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who provide live in-play betting for all African Nations Cup matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Aston Villa v Bradford Odds Bantams bid to complete cup upset at Villa Park
Bradford Odds On To Reach Wembley Final
Juventus v Lazio Odds Paul Pogba is a tempting bet to get on the scoresheet again
Juve Start Favourites For First Leg Of Coppa Italia Semi Final
Southampton v Everton Odds Toffees can make it a losing start for Pochettino
Mauricio Pochettino Takes Charge Of His First Match At St Mary’s
Tottenham v Man Utd Odds Back Robin Van Persie to score first
Spurs Haven't Beaten United At Home Since 2001
Arrival of Pochettino sees Southampton clipped in the latest relegation betting
What Effect Will Sacking Adkins Have On Saints's Season?
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers