- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Aston Villa v Bradford Odds: Bantams bid to complete cup upset at Villa Park
Aston Villa have it all to do ahead of the second leg of their Capital One Cup semi-final with Bradford at Villa Park on Tuesday evening. The Premier League side find themselves 3-1 down from the first leg and in real danger of being the latest top-flight club to be knocked out of this competition by the League Two 'giant killers'.
The Bantams were brilliant in the first match and thoroughly deserved their win, with Bet 365 making them 8/11 odds on favourites to qualify for their first Wembley final in 16 years. Villa meanwhile are 11/10 to qualify and they have little choice but to attack from the off this week. Paul Lambert's side are 4/11 odds on to win the match in 90 minutes but can they turn around this 3-1 deficit?
Villa look to have the attacking power to cause Bradford problems as Christian Benteke grabbed his 10th goal of the season in the 2-2 draw at West Brom on Saturday. The Belgian is 3/1 favourite to score first this week, while his strike partner Gabriel Agbonlahor, who has scored five goals in his last seven League Cup appearances, can be backed at 5/1 after getting on the scoresheet at the Hawthorns.
Both of Villa's goals were set up by a rejuvenated Charles N'Zogbia and the winger looked like his old self. He was at the heart of everything Villa produced in the attacking third against the Baggies and his thrusting runs could cause Bradford problems, with Bet365 offering a best price 10/1 N'Zogbia scores first and 11/4 he scores anytime.
However, Villa threw away a two-goal lead against West Brom as their flimsy defence again buckled under the weight of pressure. They have failed to keep a clean sheet in 10 matches now and find themselves languishing just a point and a place above the relegation zone.
It is those defensive weaknesses which will have Lambert pulling his hair out and Villa have now conceded the joint-most goals from set-pieces in the Premier League this term (15 with Wigan). It is no surprise that all three of Bradford's goals came from set-pieces in the first leg of this tie and the method of Tuesday's first goal to be scored with a header can be backed at 15/4 with B365.
Bradford, who are 10th in League Two, have only kept one clean sheet in 10 themselves and over 3.5 goals is available at 6/4 this week. Phil Parkinson's team boast enough of an attacking threat to cause Villa problems and he sensibly rested key players in the Football League Trophy defeat to Crewe last week, while they have had the benefit of an extra few days rest after their League Two match with Port Vale was postponed on Saturday.
It will be interesting to see how Bradford approach the match as they bid to add Villa to their list of Premier League scalps, which includes Wigan and Arsenal so far. They look capable of holding on to their first leg advantage and Villa may ultimately come up short, with Villa to win by a one-goal margin looking decent value at 5/2, which would of course mean Bradford progress to an historic finale.
Aston Villa v Bradford Form
Check the season's statistics for both Aston Villa and Bradford, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Aston Villa v Bradford Tips
Tip #1: Aston Villa to win by one goal @ 5/2 with Bet365.
Tip #2: First goal to be scored with a header @ 15/4 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Charles N'Zogbia to score first each-way @ 10/1 with Bet365.
Aston Villa v Bradford Odds
4/11 Aston Villa
To Qualify Betting
11/10 Aston Villa
Correct Score Odds
13/2 Aston Villa 1-0
13/2 Aston Villa 2-0
13/2 Aston Villa 2-1
16/1 Draw 0-0
17/2 Draw 1-1
18/1 Draw 2-2
20/1 Bradford 1-0
40/1 Bradford 2-0
20/1 Bradford 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
3/1 Christian Benteke
7/2 Darren Bent
5/1 Andreas Weimann
5/1 Gabriel Agbonlahor
11/2 Graham Burke
7/1 Jordan Bowery
7/1 Brett Holman
8/1 Nahki Wells
8/1 Stephen Ireland
10/1 Charles N'Zogbia
12/1 James Hanson
12/1 Alan Connell
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who provide live betting in-running for both Capital One Cup semi-finals this week.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Southampton v Everton Odds Toffees can make it a losing start for Pochettino
Mauricio Pochettino Takes Charge Of His First Match At St Mary’s
Tottenham v Man Utd Odds Back Robin Van Persie to score first
Spurs Haven't Beaten United At Home Since 2001
Arrival of Pochettino sees Southampton clipped in the latest relegation betting
What Effect Will Sacking Adkins Have On Saints's Season?
Chelsea v Arsenal Odds Gunners can increase the pressure on Benitez at the Bridge
Demba Ba Heads The Goalscorer Betting Markets
Wigan v Sunderland Odds Black Cats can upset the betting at the DW Stadium
Both Sides Looking To Enhance Survival Hopes
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers