- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Another defeat for United ensures Mourinho is now odds on to replace Van Gaal
There was a time when Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea could look at the likes of Leicester City and Watford with a patronising nod before disposing of them quicker than Adam Bogdan dropping a cross. However, as we approach the half-way point of the Premier League season, it is clear that there is a new order in England and it is rather enjoyable to watch...
Leicester Top At Christmas...?!
What a wonderful twelve months it has been for Leicester as they were propping up the rest of the division this time last year but now they are sitting on top of England and looking down with a smug grin. Claudio 'The Tinkerman' Ranieri saw his side pick up another sensational win as they beat Everton 3-2 on Saturday and the result ensures that they are five points clear of Arsenal, who are in action against third-placed Manchester City on Monday night.
The win for Leicester has caused pundits and punters alike to finally acknowledge that they are a team to be respected but can they last the pace? An injury to a key player or two would ask serious questions of them but they must be judged on what they are producing right now and that is wins, with Paddy Power cutting them in from 25/1 to 12/1 for the title over the weekend.
Time Is Running Out For Van Gaal And United
Leicester's win ensures they are now nine points clear of Manchester United, who are now winless in six games in all competitions following their embarrassing 2-1 loss at home to Norwich. The pressure is mounting on the Red Devils as they have drifted out from 12/1 to 20/1 for the title with Ladbrokes, while Louis van Gaal is 1/4 odds on to be next manager sacked in the top-flight.
The pressure cranked up on Van Gaal with the news that Jose Mourinho is keen to get straight back to work after leaving Chelsea last week and he is 8/13 odds on to be next Manchester United manager. Meanwhile, Pep Guardiola's has confirmed that he will be leaving Bayern Munich at the end of the season and he is 6/1 for the United job but he is 1/6 odds on to be next Manchester City manager.
Can Klopp Stop The Rot?
The one decent bit of news for United fans this weekend was the 3-0 thrashing that Liverpool suffered at the hands of Watford. Jurgen Klopp's men have now failed to win any of their last three as they slipped to ninth in the table and they are 6/4 (from 10/11) for a top-four finish with Bet Victor.
Liverpool are five points behind fourth-placed Tottenham, who are now 20/1 to win the league, but it is actually Watford who are in better shape for the top-four after Sunday's meeting at Vicarage Road as the Hornets are just one point behind Spurs. Watford were slashed in from 125/1 to 66/1 for a top-four finish by Bet Victor, while their free-scoring striker, Odion Ighalo, is 8/1 (from 20/1) for the Golden Boot after his brace took him to within four strikes of leading goalscorer Jamie Vardy, who has 16 for the campaign.
2015/16 Premier League Odds
Next Manager To Be Sacked Betting:
*Odds correct as of 19th Feb, 08:15. Odds are subject to change.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Betting points to a draw in the Christmas cracker between Arsenal and Man City
Giroud Tipped To Score
La Liga Treble Back Atletico Madrid to top the La Liga tree at Christmas
Bayern Werder and Leverkusen are best bets for Saturdays Bundesliga treble
German Football Treble Returns 6/1
This weeks Both Teams To Score Treble ventures into the Football League and then dives Down Under
Treble Pays 7/2
English Football League Treble Bet Sees Burnley Get Back To Winning Ways
Expect More Misery For York And Yeovil In League Two
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers