- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
West Ham v Everton Odds: Back a draw in the Upton Park betting
There is Premier League action from Upton Park on Saturday afternoon as West Ham welcome Everton to their East London home. Only four points separate West Ham, in 11th place, from sixth-placed Everton in the league table and the bookies are predicting a tight encounter, with a draw looking like the pick of the outright match bets at this stage.
The draw is currently a 23/10 punt with William Hill and there doesn't look to be much to choose between the sides at Upton Park. West Ham go into the match as a 19/10 chance, despite some indifferent recent form, while Everton are marginal 13/10 favourites despite failing to turn decent performances into wins.
David Moyes' side have thrown away far too many points from winning positions this season and they have now dropped a league-high six points from conceding last minute goals. They have switched off in games too often and it could be worth a look at the time of the last goal in Saturday's match, with Hills offering 11/4 for a goal to be scored between the 86th minute and full-time.
Despite their habit of conceding late goals, Everton have tended to start games quickly and it is no surprise to see that Nikica Jelavic is 13/2 favourite to be first goalscorer. Jelavic has scored six goals this season but the absence of Marouane Fellaini, who starts a three match suspension after striking Ryan Shawcross in the draw with Stoke last weekend, is a huge blow to the Toffees.
Since the start of last season, Everton have only won one of six matches when Fellaini hasn't started and that doesn't bode well for a team that seems to specialise in draws. Moyes' team have drawn a joint league-high nine games this term, while eight of their last 11 have ended in stalemates.
It is interesting to note that both teams have scored in each of Everton's last 12 league outings and both teams to score could be worth backing at a best price 10/11 with Hills this weekend. West Ham carry a decent goal threat at home and Carlton Cole will get a chance to impress again as Andy Carroll is out injured. Cole is 13/2 to be last goalscorer on Saturday and that could be worth a look, particularly when you consider Everton's habit of conceding late goals.
The worry for West Ham is the fact they have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight at home and their recent form overall will be a slight concern. They have won just one of their last six following their 0-0 draw at West Brom last weekend. They might have to settle for a share of the points again on Saturday as they are winless in the last eight league meetings with Everton and the 1-1 correct score is available at 11/2.
West Ham v Everton Form
Check the season's statistics for both West Ham and Everton, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
West Ham v Everton Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 23/10 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Both teams to score @ 10/11 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Match goal to be scored between 86th minute and full-time @ 11/4 with WilliamHill.
West Ham v Everton Odds
19/10 West Ham
Correct Score Odds
15/2 West Ham 1-0
14/1 West Ham 2-0
10/1 West Ham 2-1
17/2 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
13/2 Everton 1-0
11/1 Everton 2-0
17/2 Everton 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
13/2 Nikica Jelavic
13/2 Carlton Cole
13/2 No Goalscorer
7/1 Kevin Mirallas
7/1 Apostolos Vellios
15/2 Steven Naismith
15/2 Kevin Nolan
8/1 Victor Anichebe
9/1 Modibo Maiga
11/1 Matthew Kennedy
11/1 Matthew Taylor
11/1 Steven Pienaar
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Wigan v Arsenal Odds Theo Walcott tipped to score first at the DW Stadium
Arsenal Odds On Favourites To Take All Three Points
Tottenham v Stoke Odds Spurs firm favourites in the match betting
Spurs Bid To Maintain Push For A Top Four Spot
Man City v Reading Odds Zabaleta is a tempting outside bet to score at the Etihad
Reading Have Lost Their Last Six League Games
Liverpool and Tottenham on the drift after testing Europa League last 32 draw
Defending Champions Atletico Madrid Remain Favourites
British trio face tough matches following Champions League last sixteen draw
Barcelona Strengthen At The Head Of The Betting
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers