- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Tottenham v Stoke Odds: Spurs firm favourites in the match betting
Tottenham welcome Stoke to White Hart Lane on Saturday afternoon and Andre Villas-Boas's team will bid to maintain their bid for a top-four place in the Premier League. Spurs are well placed as they sit in fourth place at the start of the weekend and they go into this game as odds on favourites.
They are currently 8/13 on to pick up an important three points, although it won't be easy against an obdurate Stoke side who are 5/1 to win and 13/5 to nick a draw with Ladbrokes. The Potters have tended to specialise in draws this season as they have drawn a joint league-high nine games, although it is Spurs who could pick up a valuable win.
Tottenham's injury problems are starting to ease and they have now won five of their last six in all competitions, with that sole defeat coming in the form of an unfortunate 2-1 loss at Everton where they again shot themselves in the foot by conceding late goals.
It is a damning statistic that if Premier League games had finished after 80 minutes then Tottenham would be top of the league and maintaining concentration for the full 90 minutes remains the target. Spurs have tended to start matches very quickly though as they have scored first in a league-high 13 matches this term, while they are the only team in the top-flight who are yet to concede a goal in the opening 15 minutes of a match. With that in mind it could be worth a look at the 15/4 on offer in the latest betting with Ladbrokes for Tottenham to be leading after 15 minutes in Saturday's match.
Meanwhile, it is no surprise to see that Jermain Defoe is 9/2 favourite to be first goalscorer after scoring 15 goals for club and country this season. His fine form has been a key factor in a run that has seen Spurs score at least one goal in each of their last seven.
They remain defensively suspect at times though and both teams to score could be worth a look at 5/6 for this latest Tottenham v Stoke meeting. Spurs have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight league meetings with the Potters and Matthew Etherington has had a knack of scoring against Tottenham.
Etherington has notched four goals in his last six against this opposition and he is 9/2 to score anytime on Saturday as Stoke look to extend their seven-match unbeaten run. Tony Pulis's men may have not been pretty to watch during that run, with 14 of their 17 matches ending with under 2.5 goals, but it has paid dividends as they sit comfortably in ninth place in the league table.
They boast the best defence in the top-flight but it is worth noting that 10 of the 13 they have conceded have come away from home this season, while they have won just once in nine away games in all competitions. They will no doubt make life difficult for Spurs on Saturday but Tottenham could nick a valuable win and the 2-1 correct score at 15/2 could be the way to go.
Tottenham v Stoke Form
Check the season's statistics for both Tottenham and Stoke, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Tottenham v Stoke Tips
Tip #1: Tottenham to be leading after 15 minutes @ 15/4 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Tottenham to win 2-1 @ 15/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Both teams to score @ 5/6 with Ladbrokes.
Tottenham v Stoke Odds
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Tottenham 1-0
6/1 Tottenham 2-0
15/2 Tottenham 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
18/1 Draw 2-2
14/1 Stoke 1-0
25/1 Stoke 2-0
18/1 Stoke 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Jermain Defoe
11/2 Emmanuel Adebayor
11/2 Gareth Bale
7/1 Clint Dempsey
8/1 Gylfi Sigurdsson
8/1 Peter Crouch
9/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Kenwyne Jones
10/1 Jonathan Walters
10/1 Michael Owen
12/1 Yago Falque
12/1 Cameron Jerome
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who provide live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Wigan v Arsenal Odds Theo Walcott tipped to score first at the DW Stadium
Arsenal Odds On Favourites To Take All Three Points
Man City v Reading Odds Zabaleta is a tempting outside bet to score at the Etihad
Reading Have Lost Their Last Six League Games
Liverpool and Tottenham on the drift after testing Europa League last 32 draw
Defending Champions Atletico Madrid Remain Favourites
British trio face tough matches following Champions League last sixteen draw
Barcelona Strengthen At The Head Of The Betting
Blackpool v Wolves Odds Seasiders looking to extend unbeaten run
Home Side Haven't Lost In Eight Matches
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers