- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Man City v Reading Odds: Zabaleta is a tempting outside bet to score at the Etihad
Manchester City are long odds on favourites for their Premier League clash with Reading on Saturday afternoon. City go into the match off the back of an impressive win at Newcastle last Saturday and they are expected to close the gap with Manchester United at the top of the table this weekend, while basement side Reading could be pushed further into the relegation mire.
City are currently six points behind league leaders United, who are in action against Swansea on Sunday, and Roberto Mancini's team are 3/20 on to take a valuable three points this weekend. Reading on the other hand are a juicy 12/1 to cause a massive upset and 13/2 just to take a draw with William Hill.
Those odds are no real surprise and this is the sort of game that City have made a habit of winning as they continue to bully lesser opposition in the Premiership. Their efforts in Europe may have left a lot to be desired and successive defeats to quality opposition in the form of Borussia Dortmund and Man United were a blow, but they looked somewhere near their best when beating Newcastle 3-1 last weekend and more of the same is expected.
Sergio Aguero opened the scoring at Newcastle and he is 11/4 favourite to score first this weekend. Aguero and Carlos Tevez dovetailed impressively and they have now won all 13 league games they have started together which begs the question why Mancini doesn't start them together more regularly.
That 11/4 for Aguero to score first looks a little on the short side and it is tempting to look for a touch more value at longer odds. Pablo Zabaleta catches the eye at a juicy 33/1 to be first scorer with Hills and he could be worth an each-way punt as the full-back offers a real attacking threat and he has been hugely impressive offensively in recent games, not least when scoring in the unfortunate 3-2 defeat to Manchester United.
City have scored in every home game this season and that doesn't bode well for a Reading side that have conceded 17 goals in their last five matches, including a 5-2 home defeat to Arsenal on Monday night. They were abject against the Gunners and they are now without a clean sheet in their last seven, while they have failed to keep a clean sheet away from home all season.
Brian McDermott's side have really struggled on their travels in the Premier League and it is tough to make a case for them in this Man City v Reading match. The Royals have failed to score in each of their last three away from home and City are 5/6 to win to nil, while City are 11/10 to win with a -2 goal handicap.
That could be worth a look as Reading are on a six-match losing run ahead of this fixture at the Etihad and it is tough to see where their next point is going to come from. They have been the architects of their own downfall at times as they have conceded 10 goals in the final 15 minutes of games this term, while City have scored 10 during that time and City to score between the 76th minute and full-time on Saturday is available at 10/11.
Man City v Reading Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man City and Reading, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Man City v Reading Tips
Tip #1: Pablo Zabaleta to score first (each-way) @ 33/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Man City to win with a -2 goal handicap @ 11/10 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Man City to score between the 76th minute and full-time @ 10/11 with WilliamHill.
Man City v Reading Odds
3/20 Man City
Correct Score Odds
10/1 Man City 1-0
13/2 Man City 2-0
10/1 Man City 2-1
20/1 Draw 0-0
14/1 Draw 1-1
28/1 Draw 2-2
40/1 Reading 1-0
80/1 Reading 2-0
40/1 Reading 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/2 Carlos Tevez
11/4 Sergio Aguero
3/1 Edin Dzeko
7/2 Mario Balotelli
5/1 David Silva
11/2 Yaya Toure
6/1 Samir Nasri
6/1 Aleksandr Kolarov
13/2 Scott Sinclair
11/1 James Milner
12/1 Abdul Razak
16/1 Adam Le Fondre
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Wigan v Arsenal Odds Theo Walcott tipped to score first at the DW Stadium
Arsenal Odds On Favourites To Take All Three Points
Liverpool and Tottenham on the drift after testing Europa League last 32 draw
Defending Champions Atletico Madrid Remain Favourites
British trio face tough matches following Champions League last sixteen draw
Barcelona Strengthen At The Head Of The Betting
Blackpool v Wolves Odds Seasiders looking to extend unbeaten run
Home Side Haven't Lost In Eight Matches
Leeds v Chelsea Odds Neil Warnocks side bid to upset the quarter final betting
Blues Start Favourites For Clash At Elland Road
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers