- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Liverpool v Fulham Odds: Sterling Could Be The Star For The Reds
Fulham head to Liverpool for the live game on Saturday evening in the Premier League and it promises to be a crucial clash. It's fair to say that both sides are in need of the three points after losing last weekend with Liverpool starting as the warm favourites. The Reds have been indifferent all season under Rodgers and he will know only too well that a win here is vital for their chances of Champions League qualification.
Liverpool were woeful last weekend as they came unstuck at home to Aston Villa to end a good little run and for the Liverpool fans it is a case of one step forward and two back at the moment. Rodgers was clearly unimpressed with the performance against Villa and he will be demanding a reaction against Fulham. Liverpool have been average at anfield so far this season though having won three, drawn three and lost three of their nine games to date which is really not good enough for the Reds.
The bookmakers are convinced that Liverpool will improve on that home record this weekend and punters wanting to back the home team can currently get a price of 4/7 with Paddy Power. One man who should be in good heart for Liverpool on Saturday is young Raheem Sterling who looks set to sign a bumper four year contract and he could well be the man to follow when it comes to the goal scorer market
Fulham remain comfortably enough in mid table under Martin Jol but they are coming off of a disappointing away defeat to QPR and they will be eager to stop the rot. The Cottagers have a very poor away record this season and Jol will be more than happy to leave Anfield with a point if you offered him that now. They will be looking to the likes of Dimitar Berbatov to cause Liverpool problems and the Bulgarian is more the capable of doing that on his best day.
Fulham have won just the one game away this season but punters wanting to back them to make it number two at Anfield can currently get a big price of 11/2 with Paddy Power. That price reflects their chances here given their form but Fulham will have taken heart from the way Aston Villa played at Anfield last weekend and they will be hoping to replicate that success.
Its fair to say that Liverpool were awful last weekend at home but we take them to bounce back in style here and take care of Fulham. The Cottagers seem to struggle on their travels and there is no doubt Brendan Rodgers will have got into the Liverpool side this week as he looks for a quick response. Luis Suarez is of course the main threat for the Reds but little Raheem Sterling has shown plenty of potential and with a new contract under his arm he could well be a great bet to score anytime on Saturday evening.
Tip 1 - Liverpool to win 2-0 @ 13/2 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Raheem Sterling to score anytime @ 6/4 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Match to produce less than 2.5 goals @ 6/5 with Paddy Power
Liverpool v Fulham Match Odds
Correct Score Betting
13/2 - Liverpool 2-0
13/2 - Liverpool 1-0
13/2 - Liverpool 2-1
13/2 - Draw 1-1
10/1 - Liverpool 3-0
10/1 - Liverpool 3-1
12/1 - Draw 0-0
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddy Power.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Wigan v Arsenal Odds Theo Walcott tipped to score first at the DW Stadium
Arsenal Odds On Favourites To Take All Three Points
West Ham v Everton Odds Back a draw in the Upton Park betting
Everton Have Drawn 8 Of Their Last 11 Games
Tottenham v Stoke Odds Spurs firm favourites in the match betting
Spurs Bid To Maintain Push For A Top Four Spot
Man City v Reading Odds Zabaleta is a tempting outside bet to score at the Etihad
Reading Have Lost Their Last Six League Games
Liverpool and Tottenham on the drift after testing Europa League last 32 draw
Defending Champions Atletico Madrid Remain Favourites
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers