- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
British trio face tough matches following Champions League last sixteen draw
The draw for the last sixteen of the Champions Leaguewas made in Nyon on Thursday, the result being a really strong eight games and all three British clubs left in the competition facing a tough task if they are going to progress to the quarter-finals. Despite winning their group comfortably, Manchester United were given the worst possible draw as they'll face Real Madrid for a spot in the quarters. Meanwhile, Arsenal face a tough task against third favourites and last year's beaten finalists Bayern Munich, whislt Celtic will have to come through a tie against Italian champions Juventus.
Man Utd were pushed out from 10/1 to 14/1 in the outright betting for the Champions League following the news that they face Real Madrid in the last sixteen. Indeed, Madrid themselves were pushed out to a best price 5/1 second favourite with Bet Victor which looks a big price given they will be odds on favourites to qualify from this match with United.
Arsenal were already a 33/1 chance to lift the European Cup and they remained that price following the draw which sees them face Bayern Munich. The German side currently lead the Bundesliga and will be extra specially motivate this season given their defeat in the final on penalties last May against Chelsea. The bookmakers' have clipped Bayern into 6/1 third favourite in the outright betting.
Celtic were already deemed an outsider and they remain a 150/1 chance in the betting with Bet Victor following the tough draw against Juventus. The Italians finished top of their group knocking out Chelsea on the way and can be backed at odds of 101 in the outright betting.
Elsewhere, 7/4 tournament favourites Barcelona have been nibbled at as they face AC Milan who were pushed right out to 80/1. Fourth favourites Borussia Dortmund were market movers following their draw against Shakhtar Donetsk and they are 7/1 and 33/1 to lift the Champions League at Wembley next May respectively.
Paris St Germain were also market movers and can be backed at 16/1, the French side who are bankrolled by Arab money face Valencia in the last sixteen, whilst Porto v Malaga and Galatasaray v Schalke 04 complete the last sixteen line-up.
Champions League Last Sixteen
Galatasaray v Schalke 04
Celtic v Juventus
Arsenal v Bayern Munich
Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund
AC Milan v Barcelona
Real Madrid v Man Utd
Valencia v Paris St Germain
FC Porto v Malaga
Latest Champions League Odds
5/1 Real Madrid
6/1 Bayern Munich
7/1 Borussia Dortmund
14/1 Man Utd
16/1 Paris Saint-Germain
33/1 Shakhtar Donetsk
Odds supplied by BetVictor.com.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Blackpool v Wolves Odds Seasiders looking to extend unbeaten run
Home Side Haven't Lost In Eight Matches
Leeds v Chelsea Odds Neil Warnocks side bid to upset the quarter final betting
Blues Start Favourites For Clash At Elland Road
Reading v Arsenal Betting Gunners odds on to win at the Madejski
Punters Look For A Repeat Of The Thrilling 7-5 League Cup Match
Tottenham v Swansea Betting Jermain Defoe is favourite to score first
Spurs Odds On For The Win At White Hart Lane
West Brom v West Ham Odds Score draw looks a tempting bet at the Hawthorns
Baggies Have Lost Their Last Three In A Row
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers