- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Zenit v Malaga Odds: Kerzhakov tops the goalscorer betting markets
Zenit St Petersburg are set to start favourites when they welcome Malaga to Russia for their latest Champions League fixture on Wednesday evening. The Russian side could do with a positive result to boost their ailing qualification chances in Group C, while Malaga are likely to rest a few players with their place in the last-sixteen already assured.
Malaga need just one point from their final two matches to be sure of finishing top of the group, although things are less clear cut for Zenit who would be out of the competition if they fail to win and the group's other match, Anderlecht v Milan, ends in a draw. If Anderlecht or Milan win their match then Zenit need at least a point on Wednesday to give themselves a chance of qualifying going into the final round of matches.
They can ill-afford to rely on other results though and they are 4/5 odds on to win with William Hill this week, while Malaga are 7/2 and the draw is 5/2. Despite their contrasting fortunes in the Champions League so far, Zenit look worthy favourites against a Malaga side that have failed to win any of their last four in all competitions. The La Liga outfit have suffered a real dip in form and manager Manuel Pellegrini could rest star names like Joaquin and Javier Saviola.
Malaga's slip in form has seen them drop to fifth in La Liga but they will still prove a tough nut to crack as they have lost only one of their seven European away games, conceding just four in the process, while they have only conceded five in 14 European outings overall.
Zenit have the firepower to cause the Spaniards problems though and Hulk is set to return from injury, with Hills going 5/1 that he scores first. It is the in-form Aleksandr Kerzhakov who starts favourite in that particular market though as the Russian has scored 14 goals for club and country this season and he is 9/2 to score first, while William Hill offer a tempting 5/2 for Kerzhakov to score in a Zenit win.
The Russian side, who are currently third in their domestic league, have tended to strike late in games as there have been three goals after the 88th minute, including two in the 90th minute, in their last four outings and a match goal between the 86th minute and full-time in this Zenit v Malaga fixture is a 12/5 punt.
Goals could be at a premium in the game though when you consider Malaga's fine record and the fact Zenit have kept four clean sheets in their last seven. Backing against both teams to score could be worth a look at 10/11, although it is Zenit who could hold the edge against an under-strength Malaga here. They are on a fine run of form, winning six of their last seven, and they have won 11 of their 15 European home games.
Zenit v Malaga Form
Check the season's statistics for both Zenit and Malaga, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Zenit v Malaga Tips
Tip #1: Aleksandr Kerzhakov to score and Zenit win @ 5/2 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Match goal between the 86th minute and full-time @ 12/5 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Both teams not to score @ 10/11 with WilliamHill.
Zenit v Malaga Odds
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Zenit 1-0
15/2 Zenit 2-0
15/2 Zenit 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
11/1 Malaga 1-0
22/1 Malaga 2-0
14/1 Malaga 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Aleksandr Kerzhakov
6/1 No Goalscorer
7/1 Aleksandr Bukharov
15/2 Luka Djordjevic
15/2 Roman Shirokov
15/2 Javier Saviola
15/2 Roque Santa Cruz
15/2 Vladimir Bystrov
8/1 Sergei Semak
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Both teams to score predicted in Champions League Group H clash
Goals Galore Tipped In Turkey On Tuesday Night
Valencia v Bayern Munich Odds Valencia a temping bet to win on home soil
Back Roberto Soldado To Score
Juventus v Chelsea Odds Italian giants can pile the pressure on Di Matteo
Serie A Side Start Favourites For Crucial Group E Clash
Galatasary v Man Utd Odds Back a score draw in the Group H match betting
United Have Already Sealed Top Spot In The Group
Benfica v Celtic Odds Portuguese side tipped for the win in Lisbon
Celtic Underdogs For Their Latest European Encounter
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers