- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Manchester City v Real Madrid Betting: Spanish giants to overpower Mancini's suspect defence
Roberto Mancini will know anything but a win against Real Madrid at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday night will see his Manchester City side slope out of the Champions League with little more than a whimper in what has been an error-strewn campaign in Europe’s leading club competition.
Two points from four games has left the Premier League champions languishing at the bottom of Group D and a visit from the Spanish giants will not make things easier for City, who will still be up against it to qualify for the knockout stages even with a victory in front of the Sky Sports cameras.
Defensive lapses have plagued their Champions League journey and Mancini will be eager to tighten up his rearguard for Jose Mourinho’s side, who possess a plethora of attacking threats, and with that in mind it’s no surprise that Paddy Power have installed the visitors as 5/4 favourites to venture back to the Spanish capital with all three points.
A brace of late goals in the Bernabeu saw Mourinho’s stars take all three points with a stunning 3-2 victory over City in the first round of matches and they will head to Eastlands on the back of a fine 5-1 thumping of Athletic Bilbao over the weekend in La Liga, so it’s tough to fancy City gaining that all-important victory and the 2/1 on offer from Paddy Power is far too skinny, whilst the draw is slightly more attractive at 5/2 with the Irish firm.
Punters will be eager to get stuck into this mouth-watering Manchester City v Real Madrid clash and the class on show is emphasised when looking through the first goalscorer markets and it’s Cristiano Ronaldo who spearheads the list and is available at 7/2 to notch first in the latest betting from Paddy Power.
City’s attacking options are equally as attractive as Real Madrid’s with Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero likely to lead the line for the home side and many will pile into the 13/2 offered about either of the diminutive Argentineans bagging the first goal, but Madrid’s attacking flare should see them grab that all-important first strike and Karim Benzema is an eye-catching betting proposition at an industry best-priced 6/1 with Paddy Power.
Defensive ineptitude has cursed City’s Champions League campaign and with Madrid having scored 22 goals in their last six matches then Joe Hart is sure to have a lot to do in goal, but City come into the game on the back of a 5-0 annihilation of Aston Villa, so punters will surely look for a flurry of goals in the correct score market.
A repeat of Madrid’s 3-2 victory on home soil will be attractive to many and Paddy Power offer 17/1 for the same result, whilst those fancying a home win could opt for a 2-1 City victory at 10/1, but the standout flutter is for a 3-1 Madrid success and Paddy Power’s 14/1 could fill the coffers on a night that sees City faltering again on the European stage.
Manchester City v Real Madrid Form
Check the season's statistics for both Manchester City and Real Madrid, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Manchester City v Real Madrid Tips
Tip #1: Real Madrid to win the match @ 5/4 with Paddy Power.
Tip #2: Karim Benzema to score first @ 6/1 with Paddy Power.
Tip #3: Real Madrid to win 3-1 @ 14/1 with Paddy Power.
Manchester City v Real Madrid Odds
2/1 Manchester City
5/4 Real Madrid
Correct Score Odds
13/1 Manchester City 1-0
20/1 Manchester City 2-0
10/1 Manchester City 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 Real Madrid 1-0
13/1 Real Madrid 2-0
8/1 Real Madrid 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Cristiano Ronaldo
6/1 Gonzalo Higuain
6/1 Karim Benzema
13/2 Carlos Tevez
13/2 Sergio Aguero
8/1 Edin Dzeko
8/1 Mario Balotelli
8/1 Alvaro Morata
9/1 Angel Di Maria
9/1 Jose Callejon
Odds supplied byPaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Anderlecht v AC Milan Odds Low scoring draw could be on the cards in Belgium
Both Sides Can Still Qualify From Group C
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Odds Back a score draw in the Amsterdam betting
Robert Lewandowski Looks To Continue Fine Form
Dynamo Kiev v PSG Odds Ibrahimovic Looking To Continue Hot Streak
Crucial Group A Match For Qualification Hopes
Zenit v Malaga Odds Kerzhakov tops the goalscorer betting markets
Russian Side Favourites For A Vital Win In Group C
Both teams to score predicted in Champions League Group H clash
Goals Galore Tipped In Turkey On Tuesday Night
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers