- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Manchester City v Real Madrid Betting: Spanish giants to overpower Mancini's suspect defence
Roberto Mancini will know anything but a win against Real Madrid at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday night will see his Manchester City side slope out of the Champions League with little more than a whimper in what has been an error-strewn campaign in Europe’s leading club competition.
Two points from four games has left the Premier League champions languishing at the bottom of Group D and a visit from the Spanish giants will not make things easier for City, who will still be up against it to qualify for the knockout stages even with a victory in front of the Sky Sports cameras.
Defensive lapses have plagued their Champions League journey and Mancini will be eager to tighten up his rearguard for Jose Mourinho’s side, who possess a plethora of attacking threats, and with that in mind it’s no surprise that Paddy Power have installed the visitors as 5/4 favourites to venture back to the Spanish capital with all three points.
A brace of late goals in the Bernabeu saw Mourinho’s stars take all three points with a stunning 3-2 victory over City in the first round of matches and they will head to Eastlands on the back of a fine 5-1 thumping of Athletic Bilbao over the weekend in La Liga, so it’s tough to fancy City gaining that all-important victory and the 2/1 on offer from Paddy Power is far too skinny, whilst the draw is slightly more attractive at 5/2 with the Irish firm.
Punters will be eager to get stuck into this mouth-watering Manchester City v Real Madrid clash and the class on show is emphasised when looking through the first goalscorer markets and it’s Cristiano Ronaldo who spearheads the list and is available at 7/2 to notch first in the latest betting from Paddy Power.
City’s attacking options are equally as attractive as Real Madrid’s with Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero likely to lead the line for the home side and many will pile into the 13/2 offered about either of the diminutive Argentineans bagging the first goal, but Madrid’s attacking flare should see them grab that all-important first strike and Karim Benzema is an eye-catching betting proposition at an industry best-priced 6/1 with Paddy Power.
Defensive ineptitude has cursed City’s Champions League campaign and with Madrid having scored 22 goals in their last six matches then Joe Hart is sure to have a lot to do in goal, but City come into the game on the back of a 5-0 annihilation of Aston Villa, so punters will surely look for a flurry of goals in the correct score market.
A repeat of Madrid’s 3-2 victory on home soil will be attractive to many and Paddy Power offer 17/1 for the same result, whilst those fancying a home win could opt for a 2-1 City victory at 10/1, but the standout flutter is for a 3-1 Madrid success and Paddy Power’s 14/1 could fill the coffers on a night that sees City faltering again on the European stage.
Manchester City v Real Madrid Form
Check the season's statistics for both Manchester City and Real Madrid, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Manchester City v Real Madrid Tips
Tip #1: Real Madrid to win the match @ 5/4 with Paddy Power.
Tip #2: Karim Benzema to score first @ 6/1 with Paddy Power.
Tip #3: Real Madrid to win 3-1 @ 14/1 with Paddy Power.
Manchester City v Real Madrid Odds
2/1 Manchester City
5/4 Real Madrid
Correct Score Odds
13/1 Manchester City 1-0
20/1 Manchester City 2-0
10/1 Manchester City 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 Real Madrid 1-0
13/1 Real Madrid 2-0
8/1 Real Madrid 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Cristiano Ronaldo
6/1 Gonzalo Higuain
6/1 Karim Benzema
13/2 Carlos Tevez
13/2 Sergio Aguero
8/1 Edin Dzeko
8/1 Mario Balotelli
8/1 Alvaro Morata
9/1 Angel Di Maria
9/1 Jose Callejon
Odds supplied byPaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Anderlecht v AC Milan Odds Low scoring draw could be on the cards in Belgium
Both Sides Can Still Qualify From Group C
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Odds Back a score draw in the Amsterdam betting
Robert Lewandowski Looks To Continue Fine Form
Dynamo Kiev v PSG Odds Ibrahimovic Looking To Continue Hot Streak
Crucial Group A Match For Qualification Hopes
Zenit v Malaga Odds Kerzhakov tops the goalscorer betting markets
Russian Side Favourites For A Vital Win In Group C
Both teams to score predicted in Champions League Group H clash
Goals Galore Tipped In Turkey On Tuesday Night
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers