- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Dynamo Kiev v PSG Odds: Ibrahimovic Looking To Continue Hot Streak
Paris Saint-Germain head east this week in the Champions League as they prepare to take on Dynamo Kiev. We are now at the business end of the Group Stages this season and PSG go into the match knowing that a point will be good enough to see them qualify for those all important knock out stages. It won't be an easy task though with Kiev always a tough nut to crack on home soil and they are desperate for the three points on Wednesday night.
The betting for this clash is tight but it is no surprise to see that PSG are the slight favourites to pick up the three points. All eyes will be on their start Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic who goes into the match in the form of his life. The Swedish star scored four goals against England last week for his national team including an outrageous overhead kick which has been labelled by some as the best goal ever scored. That is of course open for debate but their is no doubting he is full of confidence at the moment and could well be the key man in that Group A Clash.
PSG spent millions of the summer as they looked to turn themselves into a European powerhouse and so far they are making a good fist of their Champions League campaign. They have won three of their four matches and a draw will be good enough to see them qualify for the last 16 with a game to spare. Punters wanting to back PSG to beat Kiev by any score line can currently get a price of 7/5 with Ladbrokes which may prove to be a decent price.
Punters would be foolish to ignore Kiev here though with the Ukrainian side always tough to beat on home soil. They have picked up four points from their two games so far at home in the Champions League and another three points on Wednesday night will put them in with a shout of securing qualification on match night six. Nigerian Striker Ideye Aide Brown has been in hot form since he joined the club in 2011 and he will be the key man for the hosts if they are to get a result against PSG.
Dynamo Kiev start the game as the slight under dogs but they shouldn't be ignored and punters wanting to back the upset can currently get a price of 19/10 with Ladbrokes bookmakers. Once again that looks to be a fair price for a decent side who are yet to concede at home in the Champions League this season but they do face a PSG side who are packed full of stars and desperate to qualify for the knock-out stages.
This a tough match to call as the big names of Paris head to a stubborn Kiev side and we like the chances of a draw here. Zlatan Ibrahimovic will surely be the key for PSG and while we like his chances of scoring we also like the 11/2 available about the match ending in 1-1 draw on Wednesday night.
Tip 1 - Zlatan Ibrahimovic to score first @ 7/2 with Ladbrokes
Tip 2 - Kiev and PSG to draw 1-1 @ 11/2 with Ladbrokes
Dynamo Kiev v PSG Match Odds
19/10 Dynamo Kiev
Correct Score Odds
11/2 - 1-1 Draw
7/1 - PSG 1-0
8/1 - Kiev 1-0
8/1 - 0-0 Draw
9/1 - PSG 2-1
10/1 - Kiev 2-1
10/1 - PSG 2-0
12/1 - Kiev 2-0
All markets supplied courtesy of Ladbrokes.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Zenit v Malaga Odds Kerzhakov tops the goalscorer betting markets
Russian Side Favourites For A Vital Win In Group C
Both teams to score predicted in Champions League Group H clash
Goals Galore Tipped In Turkey On Tuesday Night
Valencia v Bayern Munich Odds Valencia a temping bet to win on home soil
Back Roberto Soldado To Score
Juventus v Chelsea Odds Italian giants can pile the pressure on Di Matteo
Serie A Side Start Favourites For Crucial Group E Clash
Galatasary v Man Utd Odds Back a score draw in the Group H match betting
United Have Already Sealed Top Spot In The Group
Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
Who Should Partner Alastair Cook In England's First Test Match?
Worst Premier League Starting XI Of The Year
Stealing XI (A Leav In)
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers