- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Arsenal v Montpellier Odds: Back Giroud to score in an Arsenal win
Arsenal go into Wednesday’s Champions League match at home to Montpellier looking to book their place in the knockout stages. Group B is currently a three-horse race between Arsenal, Schalke 04 and Olympiakos, with Schalke leading the way with eight points after four matches, followed by Arsenal in second with seven and Olympiakos in third with six points to their name. If the Gunners beat Montpellier and Schalke defeat Olympiakos then both teams will progress through to the next round.
Arsenal registered a confidence boosting 5-2 win at home to fierce local rivals Tottenham at the weekend and they head into Wednesday’s game as the short priced 4/11 favourites with Paddy Power. Meanwhile Montpellier are the 15/2 outsiders to claim their first win in the competition, with a draw available at 15/4.
Goals, goals and more goals have been a key component of Arsenal’s last five matches, which have featured a stunning 32 strikes. The Emirates is likely to witness a few more on Wednesday night, with the in-form Olivier Giroud priced at 7/2 to open the scoring against his former club.
The in-form striker has bagged four goals in his last three games and is priced at evens to score in an Arsenal win, while he could be worth backing at 3/1 to grab two or more on the night. Meanwhile Alex Oxlade-Chamerlain is a tempting bet at 7/1 to score the last goal of the game.
The Gunners have found the back of the night eight times in their last two home matches, with Paddy Power Bookmakers pricing Arsene Wenger’s men at 10/1 to record a 3-1 win, while they can be found at 11/10 to score three or more goals.
Montpellier have endured a torrid time in their debut in Europe's elite competition. They have only managed to scrape a point from four matches so far and have conceded five goals on the road. Furthermore the French side have won just four of their 19 matches this season and are without a victory in November. In truth they have little chance of recording an upset but they will look to draw inspiration from Schalke's impressive 2-0 win at the Emirates back in October.
Despite failing to win any of their four games in the competition Montpellier have still managed to score in each match, and could therefore be worth backing at 6/4 to score one goal, with a 1-0 win available at long odds of 25/1.
Arsenal v Montpellier Form
Check the season's statistics for both Arsenal and Montpellier, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Arsenal Stats | Montpellier Stats
Arsenal v Montpellier Tips
Tips#1: Olivier Giroud to score in an Arsenal win @ evens with Paddy Power
Tips#2: Arsenal to score three or more goals @ 11/10 with Paddy Power
Tips#3: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain to score the last goal @ 7/1 with Paddy Power
Arsenal v Montpellier Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Arsenal 1-0
13/2 Arsenal 2-0
7/1 Arsenal 2-1
25/1 Montpellier 1-0
66/1 Montpellier 2-0
25/1 Montpellier 2-1
16/1 Draw 0-0
17/2 Draw 1-1
17/2 Draw 1-1
7/2 Olivier Giroud
9/2 Lukas Podolski
5/1 Marouane Chamakh
13/2 Andrei Arshavin
7/1 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
7/1 Santi Cazorla
9/1 Mikel Arteta
11/1 Aaron Ramsey
11/1 Emanuel Herrera
11/1 Souleymane Camara
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Manchester City v Real Madrid Betting Spanish giants to overpower Mancinis suspect defence
Jose Mourinho's Men To Secure Group D Qualification With Win
Anderlecht v AC Milan Odds Low scoring draw could be on the cards in Belgium
Both Sides Can Still Qualify From Group C
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Odds Back a score draw in the Amsterdam betting
Robert Lewandowski Looks To Continue Fine Form
Dynamo Kiev v PSG Odds Ibrahimovic Looking To Continue Hot Streak
Crucial Group A Match For Qualification Hopes
Zenit v Malaga Odds Kerzhakov tops the goalscorer betting markets
Russian Side Favourites For A Vital Win In Group C
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers