- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Arsenal v Montpellier Odds: Back Giroud to score in an Arsenal win
Arsenal go into Wednesday’s Champions League match at home to Montpellier looking to book their place in the knockout stages. Group B is currently a three-horse race between Arsenal, Schalke 04 and Olympiakos, with Schalke leading the way with eight points after four matches, followed by Arsenal in second with seven and Olympiakos in third with six points to their name. If the Gunners beat Montpellier and Schalke defeat Olympiakos then both teams will progress through to the next round.
Arsenal registered a confidence boosting 5-2 win at home to fierce local rivals Tottenham at the weekend and they head into Wednesday’s game as the short priced 4/11 favourites with Paddy Power. Meanwhile Montpellier are the 15/2 outsiders to claim their first win in the competition, with a draw available at 15/4.
Goals, goals and more goals have been a key component of Arsenal’s last five matches, which have featured a stunning 32 strikes. The Emirates is likely to witness a few more on Wednesday night, with the in-form Olivier Giroud priced at 7/2 to open the scoring against his former club.
The in-form striker has bagged four goals in his last three games and is priced at evens to score in an Arsenal win, while he could be worth backing at 3/1 to grab two or more on the night. Meanwhile Alex Oxlade-Chamerlain is a tempting bet at 7/1 to score the last goal of the game.
The Gunners have found the back of the night eight times in their last two home matches, with Paddy Power Bookmakers pricing Arsene Wenger’s men at 10/1 to record a 3-1 win, while they can be found at 11/10 to score three or more goals.
Montpellier have endured a torrid time in their debut in Europe's elite competition. They have only managed to scrape a point from four matches so far and have conceded five goals on the road. Furthermore the French side have won just four of their 19 matches this season and are without a victory in November. In truth they have little chance of recording an upset but they will look to draw inspiration from Schalke's impressive 2-0 win at the Emirates back in October.
Despite failing to win any of their four games in the competition Montpellier have still managed to score in each match, and could therefore be worth backing at 6/4 to score one goal, with a 1-0 win available at long odds of 25/1.
Arsenal v Montpellier Form
Check the season's statistics for both Arsenal and Montpellier, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Arsenal Stats | Montpellier Stats
Arsenal v Montpellier Tips
Tips#1: Olivier Giroud to score in an Arsenal win @ evens with Paddy Power
Tips#2: Arsenal to score three or more goals @ 11/10 with Paddy Power
Tips#3: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain to score the last goal @ 7/1 with Paddy Power
Arsenal v Montpellier Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Arsenal 1-0
13/2 Arsenal 2-0
7/1 Arsenal 2-1
25/1 Montpellier 1-0
66/1 Montpellier 2-0
25/1 Montpellier 2-1
16/1 Draw 0-0
17/2 Draw 1-1
17/2 Draw 1-1
7/2 Olivier Giroud
9/2 Lukas Podolski
5/1 Marouane Chamakh
13/2 Andrei Arshavin
7/1 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
7/1 Santi Cazorla
9/1 Mikel Arteta
11/1 Aaron Ramsey
11/1 Emanuel Herrera
11/1 Souleymane Camara
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Manchester City v Real Madrid Betting Spanish giants to overpower Mancinis suspect defence
Jose Mourinho's Men To Secure Group D Qualification With Win
Anderlecht v AC Milan Odds Low scoring draw could be on the cards in Belgium
Both Sides Can Still Qualify From Group C
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Odds Back a score draw in the Amsterdam betting
Robert Lewandowski Looks To Continue Fine Form
Dynamo Kiev v PSG Odds Ibrahimovic Looking To Continue Hot Streak
Crucial Group A Match For Qualification Hopes
Zenit v Malaga Odds Kerzhakov tops the goalscorer betting markets
Russian Side Favourites For A Vital Win In Group C
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers