- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Odds: Back a score draw in the Amsterdam betting
Ajax welcome Borussia Dortmund to the Amsterdam Arena for their penultimate match in Group D of the Champions League on Wednesday and there is all to play for in Holland. Borussia are unbeaten in the competition so far and they only need a point to qualify for the last-sixteen, although Ajax are in need of a positive result if they are to have a chance of going through to the knockout stages.
The Dutch side are out if they lose on Wednesday night and Real Madrid avoid defeat against Manchester City in the group's other game, although if Ajax match or better Real's result then qualification will go down to the final match-day. The bookies fancy Ajax are up against it though as they are 3/1 to beat Borussia, who are 17/20 odds on favourites, and the draw might be the best bet at 13/5 with William Hill.
The fixture promises to be an entertaining one and it is no surprise to see that both teams to score is 8/15 odds on. Ajax have scored at least two goals in six of their last seven outings in all competitions, as have Borussia, and over 3.5 goals can be backed at 6/4 as Group D looks to serve up another 'goal-fest'.
The 'Group of Death' certainly hasn't been short of excitement and Ajax have contributed plenty, not least when letting a two-goal lead slip in their 2-2 draw with Man City last time out. They have now thrown away a lead in four of their last eight matches, including a 3-0 lead in a recent domestic match with Heracles, and Hills go 7/2 for Borussia to come from behind and win or draw on Wednesday.
Ajax, who are currently fourth in the Dutch Eredivisie, have been the surprise package in Group D and Siem De Jong, who scored both goals in the match with Man City, is 7/1 to be first goalscorer after notching five in his last six outings. It is Borussia's Robert Lewandowski who heads the first scorer market though as he is 9/2 favourite and he is in red hot form. The Polish striker has scored four in his last two games and he is 5/1 to score two or more goals in this Ajax v Borussia clash.
That could be worth a look against an Ajax defence that has looked vulnerable at times this season and Borussia will look to take full advantage. The German outfit, who are currently fourth in the Bundlesiga, are unbeaten in their last seven in all competitions, as well as their last seven away games.
However, they are without a win in their last seven European away fixtures and we fancy Ajax can grab a point as they look to extend a record of 15 wins and one draw in 16 matches with German teams on home soil. Ajax's naivety at the back could cost them all three points though and we fancy the 2-2 correct score at 12/1 could be the way to go in a game that can provide plenty of entertainment.
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Form
Check the season's statistics for both Ajax and Borussia Dortmund, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Tips
Tip #1: Correct score 2-2 @ 12/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Robert Lewandowski to score two or more goals @ 5/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Over 3.5 goals @ 6/4 with WilliamHill.
Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Odds
17/20 Borussia Dortmund
Correct Score Odds
14/1 Ajax 1-0
22/1 Ajax 2-0
11/1 Ajax 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Borussia Dortmund 1-0
10/1 Borussia Dortmund 2-0
15/2 Borussia Dortmund 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Robert Lewandowski
5/1 Marco Reus
6/1 Ivan Perisic
6/1 Mario Gotze
7/1 Siem De Jong
7/1 Julian Schieber
8/1 Kevin Grosskreutz
8/1 Thulani Serero
8/1 Viktor Fischer
9/1 Miralem Sulejmani
9/1 Tobias Sana
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Dynamo Kiev v PSG Odds Ibrahimovic Looking To Continue Hot Streak
Crucial Group A Match For Qualification Hopes
Zenit v Malaga Odds Kerzhakov tops the goalscorer betting markets
Russian Side Favourites For A Vital Win In Group C
Both teams to score predicted in Champions League Group H clash
Goals Galore Tipped In Turkey On Tuesday Night
Valencia v Bayern Munich Odds Valencia a temping bet to win on home soil
Back Roberto Soldado To Score
Juventus v Chelsea Odds Italian giants can pile the pressure on Di Matteo
Serie A Side Start Favourites For Crucial Group E Clash
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers