- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Metalist v Newcastle Odds: Betting is tight for second leg in Kharkiv
The last-32 Europa League tie between Metalist and Newcastle is finely poised ahead of the second leg in Kharkiv on Thursday night (ESPN, 6pm). The two teams played out a 0-0 draw at St James' Park last week as Newcastle saw two legitimate goals ruled out for offside and it is Ukrainian outfit Metalist who are now favourites to qualify for the next stage.
Metalist are 4/6 odds on to qualify for the last-sixteen, where either Russian side Anzhi or German outfit Hannover will lie in wait. Newcastle will be hoping that they can make it through and they showed enough in the first leg to suggest they can grab a crucial away goal on Thursday, with PaddyPower going a top price 11/10 that they qualify from this tie.
Alan Pardew's side are certainly up against it after Papiss Cisse saw two goals ruled out for offside last Thursday. Cisse is a tempting 13/2 to score first and finally get on the scoresheet this week though and things are looking up for the Magpies since Pardew brought in his legion of French players during the January transfer window.
A narrow defeat to Tottenham in the Premier League was their only loss in their last four outings and they are now up to 16th in the league table. Pardew must do without a couple of his French stars this week as Yoann Gouffran and Hatem Ben Arfa are likely to miss out and they go into Thursday's match as a 3/1 chance to pick up a surprise win, although it is Metalist who start 10/11 odds on favourites, with the draw coming in at 5/2.
The draw might be the limit of Newcastle's ambitions on Thursday as they have lost eight of their last 10 away games and they have only won once on their travels all season. Furthermore, they have won none and drawn three of their last five European away games and they face a Metalist side who have been impressive at home.
Metalist, who are currently fourth in the Ukrainian League, have only lost one of their 11 European games on home soil and they are on a five-match winning run in all competitions in Kharkiv. Jonathan Cristaldo is likely to be a key figure for them after scoring six goals in his last six appearances and the Argentine forward is 6/1 to score first and 2/1 to score anytime in the latest betting with paddypower.
However, Metalist are lacking match practise due to their league's winter break and they visibly tired during the first leg at Newcastle last week. That tiredness could open up opportunities for Newcastle and it might be worth a look at Thursday's last goal being scored after the 71st minute (evens), particularly as five of Metalist's nine goals in the Europa League group stages came during the final 15 minutes of games.
Newcastle will hope that their greater match fitness can prove telling on Thursday and the draw looks a decent punt. The correct score of 1-1 is available at 11/2 and that would be a scoreline that Alan Pardew wouldn't be displeased with as Newcastle look to nick a potentially crucial away goal in Kharkiv.
Metalist v Newcastle Tips
Tip #1: Newcastle to qualify @ 11/10 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Last goal to be scored after the 71st minute @ evens with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Jonathan Cristaldo to score first @ 6/1 with PaddyPower.
Metalist v Newcastle Odds
To Qualify Betting
Correct Score Odds
5/1 Metalist 1-0
7/1 Metalist 2-0
7/1 Metalist 2-1
7/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 Newcastle 1-0
19/1 Newcastle 2-0
13/1 Newcastle 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
6/1 Jonathan Cristaldo
13/2 Papiss Cisse
13/2 No Goalscorer
7/1 Cleiton Xavier
7/1 William Gomes
8/1 Shola Ameobi
9/1 Hatem Ben Arfa
11/1 Sammy Ameobi
12/1 Moussa Sissoko
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live in-play betting for all of the Europa League matches on Thursday night.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Liverpool v Zenit Odds Back The Reds To Win On The Night
Rodgers And Liverpool Facing Uphill Task To Qualify
Chelsea v Sparta Prague Odds Blues firm favourites in the second leg betting
Chelsea Won Last Week’s Away Leg In Prague
Lyon v Tottenham Odds Spurs can get the draw they need to qualify in France
Gareth Bale A Tempting Bet To Score Anytime
Southend v Leyton Orient Odds Away side can upset the betting at Roots Hall
Southend Won First Match At Brisbane Road
Galatasary v Schalke Odds Turkish side can earn a valuable first leg win
Schalke Have Won Just One Of Their Last 12
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers