- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Dartmouth to win King George VI & QE Stakes
- CORAL - 8/1 Dartmouth to place in the top three of King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Dartmouth to win the King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- BETFAIR - 8/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- CORAL - 7/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- BETFAIR - 3/1 Chris Froome to win Tour de France
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- CORAL - 10/1 Lewis Hamilton to win Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Barcelona to win La Liga
- BETFAIR - 25/1 Barcelona to win La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Barcelona to win La Liga and Copa Del Rey
- BETFAIR - 14/1 Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Senior Open Championship
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Canadian Open
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Sunderland Manager - Latest Odds
Liverpool v Zenit Odds: Back The Reds To Win On The Night
Liverpool play host to Zenit at Anfield on Thursday night in the Europa League looking to overturn a 2-0 deficit from the first leg in Russia. Europe remains the only chance for silverware for Liverpool this season but those hopes hang by a thread following their below par result in Zenit last week. It was a decent performance by Liverpool away from home but their concentration slipped for a five minute period which allowed the big spending Russians to take the clear advantage going into the second leg at Anfield.
It will need to be another famous European night at Anfield on Thursday if Liverpool are to qualify for the next stage and in truth they look to be facing an uphill challenge. They will go into the match in good heart after they thumped Swansea 5-0 at the weekend but following that up against the Russian champions looks to be an entirely different prospect. They will also have to do it without the in-form Daniel Sturridge and Coutinho who are both Cup tied which will place even more emphasis on the form of Luis Suarez.
Liverpool will hoping that the Kop can spur them to victory on Thursday and according to the latest show of betting they are the favourites to win the game on the night. Punters wanting to back the Reds to win the second leg against Zenit by any score line can currently get a price of 7/10 with Ladbrokes. That could prove to be a decent bet bearing mind the attacking intent which Liverpool will have to show if they are to have any chance of progressing to the next round.
Zenit will arrive at Anfield in good heart following their 2-0 success at home last weekend and they have more than enough attacking talent to cause Liverpool problems. The Brazilian, Hulk, scored a screamer last week and he will once again be the main danger at Anfield coming onto his left foot from the right. Hulk was a massive big money buy in the Summer for Zenit along with Axel Witsel with the Russians looking to make their mark on the European game and they will have designs on winning the Europa League this season.
The Russians go into the game with the luxury of a 2-0 lead which puts them in pole position to move forward into the next round. They are however the outsiders to win the game on the night with Ladbrokes rating them as 4/1 shots to win the game by any score line. That looks a big price for such a talented team but any away game in Europe is always a tough one and Anfield on a European night can be an intimidating venue.
It is fair to say that Liverpool go into this one facing an uphill task to qualify but there is every chance they could push Zenit close on Thursday night. Liverpool under Brendan Rodgers have been wildly inconsistent this season but we do fancy them to win the match on the night over the 90 minutes. The problem for the Reds will be keeping Zenit out at the other end which will be crucial for their qualification hopes meaning a 2-1 Liverpool win looks a great price at 15/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip 1 - Liverpool to win the match 2-1 @ 15/2 with Ladbrokes
Tip 2 - Hulk to score anytime @ 3/1 with Ladbrokes
Tip 3 - Match to produce over 2.5 goals @ 5/6 with Ladbrokes
Liverpool v Zenit Match Betting
To Qualify Odds
Correct Score Market
7/1 - Liverpool 1-0
7/1 - Draw 1-1
15/2 - Liverpool 2-0
15/2 - Liverpool 2-1
9/1 - Draw 0-0
12/1 - Liverpool 3-1
12/1 - Liverpool 3-0
All markets supplied courtesy of Ladbrokes Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Chelsea v Sparta Prague Odds Blues firm favourites in the second leg betting
Chelsea Won Last Week’s Away Leg In Prague
Lyon v Tottenham Odds Spurs can get the draw they need to qualify in France
Gareth Bale A Tempting Bet To Score Anytime
Southend v Leyton Orient Odds Away side can upset the betting at Roots Hall
Southend Won First Match At Brisbane Road
Galatasary v Schalke Odds Turkish side can earn a valuable first leg win
Schalke Have Won Just One Of Their Last 12
AC Milan v Barcelona Odds Back a draw in the San Siro betting
Lionel Messi Hot Favourite To Score First With Bookies
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers