- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Blackpool v Wolves Odds: Seasiders looking to extend unbeaten run
Blackpool head into Friday night’s Championship match at home to Wolves looking to extend their unbeaten run to nine matches. The Seasiders have lost just one game in the last two months and will have high hopes of beating an inconsistent Wolves side who are just four places above the relegation zone following six defeats in nine matches.
Bookmakers Paddy Power have installed the hosts as the 11/10 favourites to claim their third win in four, while Wolves can be backed at 9/4 to register a valuable victory. Alternatively a draw could be the way to go at 5/2.
Under Michael Appleton they have become a hard team to break down, which was reflected in their 2-0 win at home to Blackburn Rovers last Saturday. They are unbeaten in seven under their new boss (eight overall) but they will now be eager to convert draws into wins, having shared the honours in five of his seven games in charge.
A run of just two wins from 12 games leaves Wolves nine points adrift of the play-offs. The Midlands club were one of the hot favourites for promotion at the start of the season but at the moment they are facing an altogether different challenge, with Stale Solbakken’s men four places above the dreaded drop zone. However, we all know how quickly standings can change in the Championship and if Wolves can string together a few wins over the festive period then their promotion prospects will be back on track.
The teams last met in February last year, with Wolves thrashing Blackpool 4-0 at Molineux. However, in the last meeting at Bloomfield Road the Tangerines came out on top courtesy of a 2-1 win. The hosts are currently unbeaten in six at home (although they have only won one of their last eight) and can be backed at 15/2 to repeat the 2-1 scoreline of 2010, while a 2-0 win could be worth a punt at 10/1.
Wolves may have won just two of their last 12 games but those two victories have come this month, making a 2-1 win a possibility at 9/1. They have had a mixed season on the road, losing seven but winning four, although they have lost five of their last six. They have yet to draw away from home but a point at Bloomfield Road would be considered a good result, with a 2-2 draw priced at 10/1.
Both teams are capable of scoring goals, with the match priced at 7/4 to contain four or more. Meanwhile exactly two or three could be a worthwhile evens bet.
Blackpool’s Wes Thomas has impressed with two goals in four games since his loan move from Bournemouth. The striker opened the scoring against Blackburn and is a tempting bet at 11/2 to do so again on Friday with PaddyPower, while he can be backed at 6/4 to score anytime. He has opened the scoring in tow of his last three games - with Blackpool going on to claim all three points on both occasions - making the 25-year-old an attractive bet at 3/1 to score in a home win. Meanwhile Tom Ince and Nathan Delfouneso are available at 7/4 to get their name on the scoresheet.
Sylvan Ebanks-Blake and Bakary Sako each have six for Wolves this season and can be found at 6/1 and 8/1 respectively to open the scoring. Elsewhere Kevin Doyle bagged a brace in his side's recent 4-1 win at Bristol City and can be backed at 15/8 to score anytime on Friday.
Blackpool v Wolves Tips
Tip#1: Blackpool to win @ 11/10 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Wes Thomas to score anytime @ 6/4 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Four or more goals @ 7/4 with Paddy Power
Blackpool v Wolves Odds
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Blackpool 1-0
10/1 Blackpool 2-0
15/2 Blackpool 2-1
10/1 Wolves 1-0
16/1 Wolves 2-0
9/1 Wolves 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Kevin Phillips
11/2 Wesley Thomas
6/1 Tom Ince
6/1 Nathan Delfouneso
6/1 Gary Taylor-Fletcher
6/1 Sylvan Ebanks-Blake
13/2 Kevin Doyle
13/2 Matt Phillips
7/1 Nouha Dicko
15/2 Frank Nouble
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide live betting for all Championship matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Leeds v Chelsea Odds Neil Warnocks side bid to upset the quarter final betting
Blues Start Favourites For Clash At Elland Road
Reading v Arsenal Betting Gunners odds on to win at the Madejski
Punters Look For A Repeat Of The Thrilling 7-5 League Cup Match
Tottenham v Swansea Betting Jermain Defoe is favourite to score first
Spurs Odds On For The Win At White Hart Lane
West Brom v West Ham Odds Score draw looks a tempting bet at the Hawthorns
Baggies Have Lost Their Last Three In A Row
Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday Betting Odds point to a draw at Oakwell
Relegation Rivals Both Desperate For A Win
Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
Who Should Partner Alastair Cook In England's First Test Match?
Worst Premier League Starting XI Of The Year
Stealing XI (A Leav In)
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers