- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Spartak Moscow v Barcelona Odds: Messi can fire Barca into the last 16
Barcelona can book their place in the last-sixteen of the Champions League with victory over Spartak Moscow at the Luzhniki Stadium on Tuesday evening. The Spanish giants currently top Group G, despite being humbled 2-1 by Celtic last time out, and they go in as odds on favourites with the bookmakers for match-day five.
Barca are currently 1/3 on to win the match with Coral and they could even qualify for the knockout stages if Benfica fail to beat Celtic in the group's other match on Tuesday. Tito Villanova will be going all out for the win though and their task is made easier by the news that Spartak are ravaged by injuries.
Spartak manager Unai Emery has a real selection dilemma as he is likely to be without three of his goalkeepers - Andriy Dikan, Sergei Posyakov and Artem Rebra - as well as Welliton, Aiden McGeady, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, Sergei Parshivlyuk and Artem Dzyuba. It leaves them with real gaps to fill and it is no surprise to see they are 6/1 to win the match and 10/3 to draw.
The match looks to have the potential for plenty of goals and over 3.5 goals can be backed at 5/4, while Barca to score over 2.5 goals is an 11/10 punt. Barca have scored at least two goals in 12 of their last 13 outings but for all of Barca's obvious attacking talent they lack a bit of nous at the back and Spartak, who are fifth in the Russian League, can nick a goal. Dmitri Kombarov has been in fine form for them of late, scoring three goals in his last four, and he is 15/2 to score anytime in this Spartak v Barcelona fixture.
Spartak showed off their attacking talents when they went down 3-2 to Barcelona at the Nou Camp but Lionel Messi stole the show with a brace. Messi, who scored two in the 3-1 win over Zaragoza which ensured the Catalan club remain top of La Liga at the weekend, has now scored five in his last three outings and he has 78 goals in the calendar year - just seven behind the record set by Gerd Muller.
Messi could move closer to Muller's record this week with a few goals and he is 9/4 to score first and a best price 10/1 to score a hat-trick in the latest betting with Coral. Barcelona, who have lost just two of their last 22 Champions League outings, could run riot against an injury-hit Spartak and they will look to move comfortably into the last-sixteen, with manager Villanova set to have the luxury of picking his first choice centre backs as Carles Puyol and Gerard Pique are fit once more.
Spartak Moscow v Barcelona Form
Check the season's statistics for both Spartak Moscow and Barcelona, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Spartak Moscow v Barcelona Tips
Tip #1: Lionel Messi to score a hat trick @ 10/1 with Coral.
Tip #2: Dmitri Kombarov to score anytime @ 15/2 with Coral.
Tip #3: Over 3.5 goals @ 5/4 with Coral.
Spartak Moscow v Barcelona Odds
6/1 Spartak Moscow
Correct Score Odds
33/1 Spartak Moscow 1-0
66/1 Spartak Moscow 2-0
25/1 Spartak Moscow 2-1
16/1 Draw 0-0
17/2 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
7/1 Barcelona 1-0
6/1 Barcelona 2-0
7/1 Barcelona 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/4 Lionel Messi
4/1 David Villa
6/1 Cesc Fabregas
7/1 Cristian Tello
8/1 Emmanuel Emenike
8/1 No Goalscorer
9/1 Andres Iniesta
10/1 Isaac Cuenca
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
West Ham v Stoke Odds Hammers favourites in the latest match betting
Tempting Odds For First Goal To Be Scored With A Header
Fulham v Sunderland Odds Berbatov dominates the goalscorer betting markets
Fulham Odds On To Neuter Black Cats
Millwall v Leeds Odds Lions odds on favourites to pile more misery on Leeds
Back Liam Trotter To Score Anytime
Reading v Everton Odds Fellaini can grab another goal at the Madejski
Could Everton Come From Behind For The Seventh Match In A Row?
QPR v Southampton Odds Cisse can fire Rangers to a crucial win
Both Managers Under Huge Pressure At Loftus Road
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers