- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Juventus v Chelsea Odds: Italian giants can pile the pressure on Di Matteo
There is all to play for in Group E of the Champions League and match-day five involves Juventus v Chelsea in Turin. Chelsea are currently second in the group with seven points, behind the hugely impressive Shakhtar Donetsk, while Juventus are just a touch further back in third with six points and it has the feel of a 'must win' game for the Italian giants.
Juventus have to visit Shakhtar in their final group outing and that looks a tough task, particularly as Chelsea have an easy looking home fixture with Nordsjaelland still to come. It means there is plenty at stake as both sides are in with a good shout of qualifying for the last-sixteen and it is Juventus who start as best price 10/11 favourites with PaddyPower, who go 3/1 for the Chelsea win and 5/2 the draw.
It is a certainly a difficult game to call and both sides go into the match with problems of sorts. Juventus saw their 49-match unbeaten run in Serie A come to an end a few weeks ago as they fell to a 3-1 defeat to Inter Milan, although they have since bounced back to beat Nordsjaelland 4-0, Pescara 6-1 and draw 0-0 with Lazio.
They may have to do without star striker Mirko Vucinic this week as he is an injury doubt but they can take great heart from the point they earned at Stamford Bridge back in September. They came from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 in the corresponding fixture with Chelsea and they should have taken all three points.
Arturo Vidal was on the scoresheet in that first match and he has been in fine form of late, scoring four goals in his last five appearances. The Chilean midfielder has scored seven goals this season and he is a tempting 10/1 to be first goalscorer in the latest betting with paddypower.
Juventus will certainly fancy their chances of scoring against a Chelsea side that has been woeful at the back of late. The Blues have admittedly missed the presence of John Terry but that doesn't excuse the fact that they have failed to keep a clean sheet in nine, conceding 18 goals in the process.
That defensive record has contributed to a downturn in form as Chelsea have won just two of their last seven, including a 2-1 defeat to West Brom at the weekend which leaves them third in the Premier League. That defeat has cranked up the pressure on manager Roberto Di Matteo and the Italian was clipped in from 40/1 to 16/1 in the next manager to be sacked odds.
It says much for the fickle nature of football that Di Matteo is fearing for his job just six months after winning the Champions League but there's no doubt that he needs results. The form of Fernando Torres has not helped matters and the Spaniard could be dropped after a woeful display at the Hawthorns, with Daniel Sturridge a potential replacement.
A more likely goalscorer for Chelsea could be Oscar, who has scored four goals in four Champions League appearances, and he is 12/1 to score first, although whether he can push Chelsea to victory remains to be seen. The Blues have won only two of their last nine Champions League away fixtures and Juventus could get a valuable win in their bid to qualify from the group, with the 5/2 on offer for them to win by a one goal margin looking tempting.
Juventus v Chelsea Form
Check the season's statistics for both Juventus and Chelsea, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Juventus v Chelsea Tips
Tip #1: Juventus to win @ 10/11 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Arturo Vidal to score first each-way @ 10/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Oscar to score first each-way @ 12/1 with PaddyPower.
Juventus v Chelsea Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Juventus 1-0
17/2 Juventus 2-0
7/1 Juventus 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
12/1 Chelsea 1-0
22/1 Chelsea 2-0
13/1 Chelsea 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
13/2 Sebastian Giovinco
13/2 Alessandro Matri
13/2 Fabio Quagliarella
13/2 Mirko Vucinic
13/2 Nicklas Bendtner
8/1 Fernando Torres
17/2 No Goalscorer
9/1 Daniel Sturridge
10/1 Arturo Vidal
10/1 Simone Pepe
11/1 Andrea Pirlo
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Galatasary v Man Utd Odds Back a score draw in the Group H match betting
United Have Already Sealed Top Spot In The Group
Benfica v Celtic Odds Portuguese side tipped for the win in Lisbon
Celtic Underdogs For Their Latest European Encounter
Spartak Moscow v Barcelona Odds Messi can fire Barca into the last 16
Barca Odds On To Win And Qualify From Group Stages
West Ham v Stoke Odds Hammers favourites in the latest match betting
Tempting Odds For First Goal To Be Scored With A Header
Fulham v Sunderland Odds Berbatov dominates the goalscorer betting markets
Fulham Odds On To Neuter Black Cats
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers