- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Galatasary v Man Utd Odds: Back a score draw in the Group H match betting
Sir Alex Ferguson has the luxury of resting some of his star names when Manchester United take on Galatasary in Istanbul on Tuesday evening. The Reds have already sealed top-spot in Group H and their place in the last -sixteen of the Champions League after winning four from four in the competition so Ferguson will look to ring the changes, although the bookies have clearly taken this into account as Galatasary start favourites at the Turk Telecom Arena.
Galatasary go in as an 11/10 chance as they look to boost their own qualification hopes, while United are priced 23/10, with the draw looking tempting at 5/2 with Ladbrokes. The Turkish side could do with taking all three points as they currently sit joint-second with Cluj on four points, while Braga prop up the rest with a return of three points so far.
There is still all to play for with those three teams but Galatasary's poor home form makes them a tough outfit to back at such a short price. They may sit top of the Turkish Super Lig but they have won just one of their last five on home soil after they succumbed to an embarrassing 3-1 home defeat to Kardemir on Friday.
Galatasary's record at home in Europe has also been poor as they have lost 2-0 at home to Braga and drew 1-1 with Cluj, although the form of Burak Yilmaz will be a cause for optimism. Yilmaz has scored all four of Galatasary's goals in the Champions League so far and he is 5/1 to score first and 11/8 to score anytime in this Galatasary v Man Utd fixture as he looks to add to his tally of 11 goals in all competitions this season.
Yilmaz and co. will fancy their chances of getting on the scoresheet against a United defence that has kept just one clean sheet in their last 13 following a 1-0 loss to Norwich on Saturday. It was a defeat that had maybe been coming after a couple of fortuitous wins over Braga and Aston Villa in recent weeks.
United were unable to repeat their trick of coming back to win games at the weekend but they have made a habit of it in Europe. They have conceded first in each of their last three Champions League outings but have come back to win all of them and Ladbrokes go 9/2 for United to come from behind and win or draw on Tuesday.
That could be worth a look and it is Javier Hernandez who has often proved to be their saviour. Hernandez has scored three in two appearances in the Champions League, as well as seven in his last six in all competitions, and he is 6/1 to score last and 7/4 to score anytime in the betting with Ladbrokes.
Scoring goals has rarely been a problem for United in Europe as they have scored in each of their last 20 European outings, although defensively they remain suspect and it is no surprise to see both teams to score is 4/6 on. For a touch more value though the score draw could be the way to go at 10/3 as a second string United team will have plenty to prove, while all the pressure is on Galatasary in front of their home fans and their recent home form shows that they struggle to produce the goods in Istanbul.
Galatasary v Man Utd Form
Check the season's statistics for both Galatasary and Man Utd, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Galatasary v Man Utd Tips
Tip #1: Score draw @ 10/3 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Burak Yilmaz to score first @ 5/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Javier Hernandez to score anytime @ 7/4 with Ladbrokes.
Galatasary v Man Utd Odds
23/10 Man Utd
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Galatasary 1-0
10/1 Galatasary 2-0
15/2 Galatasary 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 Man Utd 1-0
18/1 Man Utd 2-0
10/1 Man Utd 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Robin van Persie
5/1 Burak Yilmaz
11/2 Umut Bulut
11/2 Wayne Rooney
6/1 Milan Baros
6/1 Javier Hernandez
7/1 Sercan Yildirim
7/1 Johan Elmander
8/1 Danny Welbeck
9/1 Federico Macheda
9/1 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Benfica v Celtic Odds Portuguese side tipped for the win in Lisbon
Celtic Underdogs For Their Latest European Encounter
Spartak Moscow v Barcelona Odds Messi can fire Barca into the last 16
Barca Odds On To Win And Qualify From Group Stages
West Ham v Stoke Odds Hammers favourites in the latest match betting
Tempting Odds For First Goal To Be Scored With A Header
Fulham v Sunderland Odds Berbatov dominates the goalscorer betting markets
Fulham Odds On To Neuter Black Cats
Millwall v Leeds Odds Lions odds on favourites to pile more misery on Leeds
Back Liam Trotter To Score Anytime
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers