- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Both teams to score predicted in Champions League Group H clash
There's action from the Champions League this week as well as League One and League Two domestically. Our both teams to score accumulator has come up a cropper the last couple of weeks but we've picked out four matches that could help get our confidence back. Backing both teams to score in the following matches pays around 13/2 with bookmaker Bet365.
Galatasaray v Manchester United - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/13 with Bet365
Galatasaray are currently sitting atop the Turkish first division and Friday's 3-1 home defeat at the hands of Karabukspor was their first taste of defeat since the end of September domestically. The Turks are still in with a chance to qualify as Group H runners up behind United and they rested players ahead of Tuesday night's game and play Sir Alex Ferguson's side off the back of a 3-1 away win in Cluj last time out on Matchday 4. Fatih Terim's side are averaging 2/17 goals a game at home and are by no means secure at the back. 83.3% of Galatasaray's home matches have had over 2.5 goals in domestically this season and United, despite drawing a blank at Norwich on Saturday usually score goals on their travels. United are averaging two goals a game on their travels this season and 71.4% of their away games have resulted in over 2.5 goals. Since the opening Champions League 1-0 home win against Galatasaray all of United's European matches have ended up with both teams scoring and we hope that trend continues on Tuesday night.
Galatasaray at home: averaging 2.17 goals scored and 1.17 conceded domestically.
Man Utd at home: averaging 2 goals scored and 1.29 goals conceded domestically.
Scunthorpe v Bury - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/13 with Bet365
It's been tough going for both of these sides so far this season and Brian Laws Scunthorpe side have conceded at least one goal in each of their last 10 matches. The Irons are averaging 2.11 goals a game conceded at Flanford Park and they've conceded at least one goal in 89% of their home matches. Bury sit one spot behind their hosts in League One and have conceded at least one goal in all of their away matches so far this season. Kevin Blackwell's side are still averaging over a goal a game on their travels and we're hoping for a goalfest on Tuesday night.
Scunthorpe at home: averaging 1 goals scored and 2.11 goals conceded.
Bury at home: averaging 1.22 goals scored and 2 goals conceded.
Crawley v Yeovil - Both teams to score @ odds of 4/6 with Bet365
At the other end of League One, Crawley host Yeovil and Richie Barker's side will be hoping to consolidate their play off position on Tuesday night. The Reds are looking for back to back promotions and they have scored at least one goal in each of their last 13 matches. Add to that, Yeovil Town have scored at least one goal in each of their last 10 matches and 67% of matches involving Gary Johnson's side have had over 2.5 goals scored in them. The Glovers have scored at least one goal in 89% of their away matches this season and stats wise this match has goals written all over it!
Crawley at home: averaging 1.89 goals scored and 1.56 goals conceded.
Yeovil at home: averaging 1.89 goals scored and 1.89 goals conceded.
Burton v Aldershot - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/11 with Bet365
Gary Rowett's Burton Albion side did the honours for us at the weekend when beating Dagenham 3-2 in League One. The Brewers are scoring 2.44 goals per game at the Pirelli Stadium this season and have have scored 79% of their goals at home. They've struggled to keep clean sheets this season having conceded at least one goal in 78% of their home matches, whilst despite Aldershot's woes languishing 22nd in League Two, scoring goals hasn't been a problem for Dean Holdsworth's side. 64% of the Shot's points have been earned away, whilst 85% of their goals have been scored on their travels, something we hope happens on Tuesday night.
Burton at home: averaging 2.44 goals scored and 1.22 goals conceded.
Aldershot at home: averaging 1.22 goals scored and 1.89 goals conceded.
A £25 fourfold accumulator on these Tuesday matches with Bet365.com returns a stonking £187.80!
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Valencia v Bayern Munich Odds Valencia a temping bet to win on home soil
Back Roberto Soldado To Score
Juventus v Chelsea Odds Italian giants can pile the pressure on Di Matteo
Serie A Side Start Favourites For Crucial Group E Clash
Galatasary v Man Utd Odds Back a score draw in the Group H match betting
United Have Already Sealed Top Spot In The Group
Benfica v Celtic Odds Portuguese side tipped for the win in Lisbon
Celtic Underdogs For Their Latest European Encounter
Spartak Moscow v Barcelona Odds Messi can fire Barca into the last 16
Barca Odds On To Win And Qualify From Group Stages
Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
Who Should Partner Alastair Cook In England's First Test Match?
Worst Premier League Starting XI Of The Year
Stealing XI (A Leav In)
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers