- BET365 - Get a FREE in play bet up to £50 on Wales v Belgium
- PADDY POWER - 14/1 Belgium, Germany and France ALL win
- BETFAIR - 16/1 Wales or 5/1 Belgium
- PADDY POWER - 16/1 Wales to beat Belgium
- BETFAIR - 11/1 Gareth Bale to score anytime
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Belgium to beat Wales
- CORAL ECLIPSE - 7/1 Gurkha to win with Betfair
- BETFAIR - 7/1 Germany Win or 14/1 Italy Win
- PADDY POWER - 7/1 Germany to beat Italy
- BETWAY - 6/1 Germany to beat Italy
- PADDY POWER - 14/1 Italy to beat Germany
- BETFAIR - 9/1 Muller to score for Germany v Italy
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- BETWAY - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- PADDY POWER - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- BETFAIR - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- BETFAIR - 18/1 Iceland to qualify
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next England Manager - Latest Odds
- Live In-Play - Open De France
- Live In-Play - WGC Bridgestone Invitational
- Live In-Play - Barracuda Championship
Inter Milan v Bayern Munich Odds: Mourinho Can Land Champions League Final
With both sides having secured their respective league doubles, Bayern Munich and Inter now go for the Champions League at the Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid in order to complete a clean sweep of trophies this season. Most Bookmakers has Inter as the favourites to win the match, but the betting is very close, confirming that this match has the potential to go either way. Paddy Power Bookmakers has the Italian side as 5/4 favourites, Bayern at 23/10 and the draw priced up at 11/5.
Inter Milan v Bayern Munich LIVE on ITV 1 on Saturday 22 May 2010 @ 19.45
For Inter boss, Jose Mourinho, this could be his last game in charge with rumours rife that he will be the next boss at the Bernabeu, however he will not let rumours stand in the way of plotting the downfall of Bayern in this match, he will want to leave on a winning note and rectify years of Inter Milan failure in this competition.
Mourinho will almost certainly build his team from a strong defensive foundation, but he has players of the calibre of Wesley Sneijder in midfield, who is capable of turning defence into irresistible attack with just one pass. He also has the Diego Milito up front who is in tremendous form at the moment as he showed when scoring the goal that secured Seria A, a couple of weeks ago as well as the goal that won Inter the Italian Cup last week. Milito in fact is a 5/2 chance with Paddy Power to score the first goal for his team during the match and is also the 9/2 favourite with the same Bookmaker to score the first goal in the match.
The German champions received a setback when they failed to overturn the ban on winger Frank Ribery, who will now miss the match, leaving them to rely even more heavily on the sublime, Arjen Robben, who not only will he playing on his old ground, but he will also be playing against Mourinho, who was his boss at Chelsea. This in theory at least, should provide the ‘Dutchman’ with plenty of motivation, which is why he is as short as 16/5, once again with Paddy power to score the first goal for Bayern in the final. The tireless Bayern striker, Ivica Olic, who has netted several important goals for Bayern this season, including a hat-trick in the semi final against Lyon, also looks a good bet to score and has been priced at 13/2 to score the opening goal in the match. See below for First Goalscorer betting market
It is true that this was not the expected final at the outset of the tournament, but nonetheless it will be played by two teams who have been superbly managed this season. Predicting the outcome of it is almost foolish, but it strikes us that destiny may play a part, which is why we think that Mourinho and his Inter team will come out on top. We take them to win the match by 1-0 and would back that at 11/2 with PaddyPower
Inter Milan v Bayern Munich Champions League Match Odds
5/4 Inter Milan
23/10 Bayern Munich
Inter Milan v Bayern Munich First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Diego Milito
9/2 Samuel Etoo
5/1 No Goalscorer
11/2 Arjen Robben
6/1 Mario Balotelli
13/2 Ivica Olic
Odds Kindly Provided by paddy power Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Group C Betting England and USA favourites to progress to last 16
Bookmakers Expect Capello's Men To Take Maximum Points From Group Stage
World Cup Group B Odds Maradona under Huge Pressure to claim Argentina Group Win
Close Call Between Nigeria, Greece And South Korea To Qualify
Get your Money Back if Spain Win 2010 World Cup with Stan James
Bookmaker Set To Return Losing Bets If Spain Win In South Africa
World Cup Group A Betting France favourites but Mexico and Uruguay Big Dangers
Good Starts Vital In Very Tough Group
Millwall v Huddersfield Second Leg Betting Lions set to Roar at the Den
Jackett Can Get Millwall To Wembley Final
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers