- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Manchester United To Win To Nil Against Anderlecht
Manchester United carry the comfort of an away goal into the second leg of their Europa League quarter-final with Anderlecht on Thursday night and Jose Mourinho's men can secure their place in the last-four by winning to nil at Old Trafford...
- United are unbeaten in 25 home games in all competitions - Won 17, Drawn 9
- Anderlecht have never won a match in England - Drawn 2, Lost 13
- United have won all 3 of their previous home fixtures against Anderlecht
|Thursday 20th April - 8.05pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Manchester United v Anderlecht|
|Tips||Man Utd to win to nil Best Bet||@ 20 / 21|
United drew 1-1 with Anderlecht in Brussels last week but in truth they should have already put the tie to bed after dominating proceedings in the first leg. They will be relishing the chance to get back to home comforts though as they are unbeaten in 25 matches at Old Trafford in all competitions after they stunned Chelsea 2-0 in the Premier League on Sunday.
The win at the weekend boosted their prospects of a top-four finish but it is winning this Europa League which perhaps represents their best chance of qualifying for next season's Champions League and it is no surprise to see that they are 1/4 favourites to beat Anderlecht, who are 11/2 to draw or 14/1 to win (Bet 365).
A Home Win To Nil
United have won all five of their European home games this season and they have conceded just one goal in that time. In fact, they have gone 277 minutes since conceding a goal at Old Trafford in the Europa League and another United win to nil is a stand-out 20/21 with Bet Victor.
Sergio Romero has excelled when called upon for United this season as the Argentine keeper has kept nine clean sheets in thirteen appearances in all competitions, including six in eight Europa League games, and he can enhance his fine record further on Thursday.
Win To Nil Odds:
Zlatan To Strike
It might not be easy as Anderlecht have shown that they are happy to sit deep but they simply have to score at Old Trafford to have any chance of making the semi-finals and that could open this game up, which is why we will leave the 11/8 for under 2.5 goals in the match alone this week.
Instead, the goalscorer markets are well worth a look as Zlatan Ibrahimovic is 13/5 to score first (BetVictor.com) and add to his tally of five Europa League goals for the season. Ibrahimovic has previous against Anderlecht as he fired five past them in two games for Paris Saint-Germain in 2013.
For those looking for a bigger first scorer price, you could do worse than the 6/1 for Henrikh Mkhitaryan after he took his tally to four in five Europa League outings with the opening goal at Anderlecht last week.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Seattle Are A Sound Bet For This Weekends MLS Treble
MLS Treble Pays 17/4
Goals At Both Ends On The Agenda As Barcelona host Juventus In The Champions League
Don't Expect Barca To Mug The Old Lady
Monaco Are The Value For Another Champions League Thriller Against Dortmund
Monaco V Borussia Dortmund Betting Preview
Atleticos Griezmann To Strike Against Leicester Again
Leicester City V Atletico Madrid Betting Preview
Real Madrid Should Be Too Strong For Bayern Munich In Champions League 2nd Leg
Expect Goals At The Bernabeu
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers