- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
West Ham v Middlesbrough Odds: Cartlon Cole heads betting to score first
West Ham and Middlesbrough meet at Upton Park on Tuesday in a match both sides need to win in order to boost their own respective bids for promotion. West Ham looked destined for a top two finish a few weeks ago but a failure to convert draws into wins has seen them drop down to third in the Championship. Meanwhile Middlesbrough are currently embroiled in a frantic battle for a top six finish. With every point vital from now until the end of the season a defeat on Tuesday could prove to be very costly. Ladbrokes have West Ham as the 4/5 favourites to win, while Boro can be backed at 7/2, with a draw priced at 5/2.
West Ham may be unbeaten in eight matches but they will be thoroughly disappointed with recent results. They have slipped out of the top two following three consecutive draws and they simply must win in order to keep up with league leaders Southampton and Reading, who are both in great form. With both of those sides also in action on Tuesday The Hammers could find themselves eight points off top spot if they are defeated by Boro. Sam Allardyce’s men have struggled at Upton Park of late, drawing four consecutive home games. Despite boasting a number of strikers they have been relatively poor in front of goal and have failed to score more than two goals in a home match since way back in November. At the weekend they managed to rescue a last gasp point away to Leeds but they must improve if they are to get the three points on Tuesday.
If Boro lose then their already slim hopes of snatching an automatic promotion place will be firmly slammed shut. With only one point separating 4th and 9th positions, 6th placed Boro need a win to ensure they remain in the top six. Tony Mowbray’s side have a number of crunch games on the horizon against the likes of Brighton, Cardiff and Hull which means it is crucial that they avoid their third consecutive defeat. Boro have been way below-par against the Championship’s top teams this season and suffered a 2-0 defeat when they played West Ham back in November at The Riverside Stadium. On top of that they have won just once in the last eight meetings between the sides and head into the match on the back of a disappointing 3-0 defeat to Birmingham on Saturday.
The Hammers can be backed at 7/1 to win 1-0, while Boro have been handed odds of 12/1 to come away with a 1-0 win. A 1-1 draw could be the way to go at 6/1 in what would be West Ham’s fourth consecutive result by that scoreline. The Hammers can also be backed at 10/3 to win with two or fewer goals scored in the match.
Carlton Cole has been installed as the 9/2 favourite in the first goalscorer market, with Sam Baldock, Nicky Maynard, Kevin Nolan and Ricardo Vaz Te all priced at 5/1. Boro haven’t scored in two games but in their ranks they have two decent strikers in Marvin Emnes and Lukas Jutkiewicz who are both priced at 11/2 to open the scoring with Ladbrokes.
West Ham v Middlesbrough Tips
Tip #1: 1-1 draw @ odds of 6/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: West Ham to win with two or fewer goals scored in the match @ odds of 10/3 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Kevin Nolan to open the scoring @ odds of 5/1 with Ladbrokes.
West Ham v Middlesbrough Odds
4/5 - West Ham
7/2 - Middlesbrough
5/2 - Draw
Correct Score Odds
7/1 - West Ham 1 - 0
8/1 - West Ham 2 – 0
8/1 - West Ham 2 - 1
12/1 - Middlesbrough 1-0
25/1 - Middlesbrough 2-0
16/1 - Middlesbrough 2-1
10/1 - Draw 0-0
6/1 - Draw 1-1
14/1 - Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 - Carlton Cole
5/1 - Sam Baldock
5/1 - Nicky Maynard
5/1 - Kevin Nolan
5/1 - Ricardo Vaz Te
11/2 - Marvin Emnes
11/2 - Lukas Jutkiewicz
8/1 - Curtis Main
8/1 - Bart Ogbeche
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, plus over 60 other markets on this match and all live Championship fixtures, including live betting in-running.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Liverpool head the FA Cup betting following semi final draw
Chelsea Second Favourites Ahead Of Fifth Semi Final In Seven Years
Europa League draw leaves Atletico Madrid and Bilbao at the head of the betting
Spanish Sides Dominate The Latest Europa League Odds
Barcelona short odds favourites following Champions League quarter final draw
El Clasico Final Still Possible After Last Eight Draw
Liverpool v Stoke Odds Back Gerrard in the first scorer betting
Liverpool Favourites For All Premier League Tie At Anfield
Newcastle v Norwich Odds Demba Ba heads the first scorer betting
Norwich Haven't Kept A Clean Sheet Away From Home In The League
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers