- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Southend v Leyton Orient Odds: Away side can upset the betting at Roots Hall
There is all to play for at Roots Hall on Wednesday night as Southend take on Leyton Orient in the second leg of their Johnstone's Paint Trophy Southern Area final (Sky Sports 3, 7.15pm). Southend earned a hugely creditable 1-0 win in the first match at Brisbane Road and the bookies fancy they are in pole position to book their place in the Wembley final against the winner of the Northern Area finale between Coventry and Crewe.
Southend are 4/11 odds on to qualify from this tie and on to Wembley, although there could be plenty of twists and turns to come and Orient look tempting at a best price 2/1 with William Hill. Wednesday's match certainly looks like it will be a tight affair as the two teams are each priced 17/10 in the outright match betting, while the draw is available at 21/10.
Orient dominated much of the first match at Brisbane Road but they found Southend keeper Paul Smith in inspired form. Ryan Leonard then nicked a valuable goal for Southend to take his tally to two goals for the season and he is 16/1 to score first again this week. The Shrimpers will fancy that they are in the driving seat heading into this game, although their recent form suggests that this tie is far from over.
Southend have scored no more than one goal in each of their last eight outings, with Hills going 2/1 that Leyton Orient keep a clean sheet on Wednesday. Southend's lack of goalscoring threat hasn't helped them recently as they have lost their last two matches in a row with consecutive home defeats to Cheltenham and Northampton.
That home form will be a concern for the League Two side, who are currently ninth in their table, and they have injury problems going into this week's game. Leyton Orient, who are 10th in League One, will hope to turn the tie around as they bid to make their extra class and experience of playing at a higher level count.
The O's have only lost two of their last seven outings and they head into this week's game on the back of a 2-1 win against Tranmere and the weekend's 2-1 loss at Hartlepool. Martin Rowlands was on target in both of those games and the veteran midfielder is a juicy 12/1 to be first goalscorer with Hills.
Orient were made to pay for a lack of concentration at the weekend as they conceded two goals in the final two minutes to Hartlepool. Wednesday's match looks to have the potential for some late drama as Southend's last eight games have involved seven goals scored in the final 10 minutes, including two injury time goals in their last two. William Hill go 13/8 that a goal is scored between the 81st minute and full-time on Wednesday, while a goal to be scored in injury time can be backed at 9/2.
Southend v Leyton Orient Form
Check the season's statistics for both Southend and Leyton Orient, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Southend v Leyton Orient Tips
Tip #1: Leyton Orient to qualify @ 2/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Match goal scored between 81st minute and full-time @ 13/8 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Martin Rowlands to score first each-way @ 12/1 with WilliamHill.
Southend v Leyton Orient Odds
17/10 Leyton Orient
To Qualify Betting
2/1 Leyton Orient
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Southend 1-0
14/1 Southend 2-0
9/1 Southend 2-1
17/2 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
7/1 Leyton Orient 1-0
12/1 Leyton Orient 2-0
17/2 Leyton Orient 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Kevin Lisbie
5/1 David Mooney
6/1 Britt Assombalonga
6/1 Shaun Batt
13/2 Barry Corr
13/2 No Goalscorer
7/1 Freddy Eastwood
7/1 Afolabi Obafemi
8/1 Neil Harris
10/1 Lee Cook
11/1 Jimmy Smith
12/1 Martin Rowlands
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live in-play betting for both Johnstone's Paint Trophy Area Finals on Wednesday night.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Galatasary v Schalke Odds Turkish side can earn a valuable first leg win
Schalke Have Won Just One Of Their Last 12
AC Milan v Barcelona Odds Back a draw in the San Siro betting
Lionel Messi Hot Favourite To Score First With Bookies
Crawley v Doncaster Odds Draw a tempting bet at Broadfield
Meanwhile A Win Would Send Rovers Top
Porto v Malaga Odds In form Jackson Martinez heads the first scorer betting
Portuguese Side Favourites For First Leg Clash
FA Cup quarter final draw leaves Manchester City at the head of the outright betting
City Drawn With Barnsley In The Last Eight
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers