- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
AC Milan v Barcelona Odds: Back a draw in the San Siro betting
Two European giants meet in the Champions League on Wednesday night as AC Milan welcome Barcelona to the San Siro for the first leg of their last-sixteen tie (Sky Sports 2, 7.45pm). Seven-time European champions Milan go into the match with four-time winners Barcelona as underdogs and they will have to upset the odds if they are to get anything out of this week's match.
Milan are 9/2 to win the first leg on Wednesday but it is Barcelona who go in as 8/15 odds on favourites with Ladbrokes. The draw catches the eye at 16/5 though and that could be the way to go as neither side will want to give an inch in this opening match of the two-legged tie and the improved recent form of Milan will give them hope.
Massimo Allegri's side, who are third in Serie A, have been a team transformed since the turn of the year and they have now lost just one of their last 13 in all competitions. They are unbeaten in their last six and have won each of their last six in a row at home. That form is in stark contrast to the start of the season where they were struggling in Serie A and limped through qualifying in the Champions League.
They failed to win any of their home games during the group stages but things are looking up for the Italian giants. Mario Balotelli has been in inspired form since joining from Manchester City in January and he has scored four goals in three games, although he is cup-tied this week and Giampaolo Pazzini is likely to replace him in a three-man attack.
Pazzini has scored four goals in his last four appearances for Milan and he is a juicy 10/1 to be first goalscorer in the latest betting with Ladbrokes, who are offering to refund losing first scorer bets on the match if Barcelona's Lionel Messi scores first or last. Messi is an obvious choice in that first scorer market as he has now scored 56 goals in his last 74 Champions League appearances, while he has scored 12 in his last nine outings in all competitions for Barca.
Messi scored both goals in his side's 2-1 win at Granada in La Liga at the weekend and he is a best price 11/4 to score first this week. The win over Granada extended Barcelona's lead at the top of their domestic table to 12 points and they have the luxury of focusing on European success during the next few months.
They have only lost two of their last 24 Champions League games but their recent form will be a slight concern as they have won just two of their last five away games. Furthermore, they have failed to keep a clean sheet in nine and the 8/13 for both teams to score could be worth a look for odds on backers on Wednesday.
Milan have the firepower to cause Barcelona problems, although recent Milan v Barcelona fixtures certainly favour the Spanish side. Milan are winless in seven against Barca, a run that stretches back to 2004, and Barca claimed a 3-1 aggregate win in the quarter finals of this competition last year. Messi scored three in three against Milan last year, although it is worth noting that three of the last five meetings have ended in draws.
AC Milan v Barcelona Form
Check the season's statistics for both AC Milan and Barcelona, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
AC Milan v Barcelona Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 16/5 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Both teams to score @ 8/13 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Giampaolo Pazzini to score first @ 10/1 with Ladbrokes.
AC Milan v Barcelona Odds
9/2 AC Milan
To Qualify Betting
9/2 AC Milan
Correct Score Odds
18/1 AC Milan 1-0
25/1 AC Milan 2-0
16/1 AC Milan 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
8/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
8/1 Barcelona 1-0
15/2 Barcelona 2-0
15/2 Barcelona 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/4 Lionel Messi
5/1 David Villa
11/2 Rodriguez Pedro
6/1 Alexis Sanchez
6/1 Cesc Fabregas
8/1 Cristian Tello
8/1 Stephan El Shaarawy
9/1 Giampaolo Pazzini
11/1 Krkic Bojan
12/1 Alcantara Thiago
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Crawley v Doncaster Odds Draw a tempting bet at Broadfield
Meanwhile A Win Would Send Rovers Top
Porto v Malaga Odds In form Jackson Martinez heads the first scorer betting
Portuguese Side Favourites For First Leg Clash
FA Cup quarter final draw leaves Manchester City at the head of the outright betting
City Drawn With Barnsley In The Last Eight
Arsenal v Bayern Munich Odds German side even money for a crucial first leg win
Arsene Wenger Under Pressure Ahead Of Last 16 Clash
Man Utd v Reading Odds Reds firm favourites in the fifth round betting
All Premiership Tie In FA Cup On Monday
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers