- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
West Ham v Stoke Odds: Hammers favourites in the latest match betting
Monday night's live Premier League match is hardly one for football purists as Stoke travel to Upton Park to take on West Ham. Respective managers Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce aren't renowned for producing a style of football that is easy on the eye and it could be a real battle between two teams who aren't afraid to put their foot through the ball.
Both have been solid rather than spectacular so far this season but it is West Ham who start even money favourites in the latest match odds with Bet 365. That looks a decent price when you consider Stoke's dismal away record and the Potters go into the game as a 14/5 chance, with the draw priced 12/5.
Stoke have failed to win any of their last 15 Premier League away games, losing nine, and they face a tough task against a West Ham side that has won three and lost only one of their last six at home. The Hammers have picked up a couple of hugely impressive results of late as they held reigning champions Manchester City to a 0-0 draw before winning 1-0 at Newcastle last weekend,.
Kevin Nolan grabbed the goal against the Magpies and he is 7/1 to be first goalscorer in this West Ham v Stoke clash, while this could be a game for a target man like Andy Carroll. The big striker is yet to get off the mark this season but he will have a part to play in helping to defend against Stoke's aerial bombardment, while also offering a goal threat up front, with B365 going 5/1 he scores first.
With both teams' penchant for a direct style of football in mind, the 4/1 on offer for the method of Monday's first goal to be a header looks very tempting indeed and the big men could decide this game. Stoke's own big striker, Peter Crouch, is 7/1 to open the scoring, while the more diminutive Michael Owen is 17/2 as he looks to add to his tally of 13 goals in 17 appearances against West Ham.
However, scoring goals has been an issue for the Potters as they have manage to score just eight in their last 15 away league games, while they have failed to score in five matches this season. West Ham are 13/8 to keep a clean sheet with B365 on Monday and Sam Allardyce has them well drilled as they have conceded just 11 goals in the top-flight, keeping five clean sheets in the process.
The bookies certainly fancy this match will be a low scoring affair as nine of Stoke's 12 outings have gone under 2.5 goals this season and under 2.5 is 7/10 odds on for this match. The fixture could be decided by the odd goal and West Ham to win 1-0 can be backed at 6/1 with Bet 365.
West Ham v Stoke Form
Check the season's statistics for both West Ham and Stoke, plus the odds ahead of Monday's match.
West Ham v Stoke Tips
Tip #1: West Ham win @ evens with Bet365.
Tip #2: Method of first goal to be a header @ 4/1 with Bet365.
Tip #3: West Ham to keep a clean sheet @ 13/8 with Bet365.
West Ham v Stoke Odds
Evs West Ham
Correct Score Odds
6/1 West Ham 1-0
8/1 West Ham 2-0
15/2 West Ham 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Stoke 1-0
18/1 Stoke 2-0
12/1 Stoke 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Andy Carroll
6/1 Carlton Cole
7/1 Kevin Nolan
7/1 Modibo Maiga
7/1 Peter Crouch
7/1 Robert Hall
8/1 Jon Walters
8/1 No Goalscorer
17/2 Michael Owen
17/2 Cameron Jerome
17/2 Kenwyne Jones
10/1 Matthew Jarvis
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running throughout Monday night's live match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Fulham v Sunderland Odds Berbatov dominates the goalscorer betting markets
Fulham Odds On To Neuter Black Cats
Millwall v Leeds Odds Lions odds on favourites to pile more misery on Leeds
Back Liam Trotter To Score Anytime
Reading v Everton Odds Fellaini can grab another goal at the Madejski
Could Everton Come From Behind For The Seventh Match In A Row?
QPR v Southampton Odds Cisse can fire Rangers to a crucial win
Both Managers Under Huge Pressure At Loftus Road
Newcastle v Swansea Odds Back a double result in the St James betting
Magpies Favourites For Mid Table Clash
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers