- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
West Ham v Stoke Odds: Hammers favourites in the latest match betting
Monday night's live Premier League match is hardly one for football purists as Stoke travel to Upton Park to take on West Ham. Respective managers Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce aren't renowned for producing a style of football that is easy on the eye and it could be a real battle between two teams who aren't afraid to put their foot through the ball.
Both have been solid rather than spectacular so far this season but it is West Ham who start even money favourites in the latest match odds with Bet 365. That looks a decent price when you consider Stoke's dismal away record and the Potters go into the game as a 14/5 chance, with the draw priced 12/5.
Stoke have failed to win any of their last 15 Premier League away games, losing nine, and they face a tough task against a West Ham side that has won three and lost only one of their last six at home. The Hammers have picked up a couple of hugely impressive results of late as they held reigning champions Manchester City to a 0-0 draw before winning 1-0 at Newcastle last weekend,.
Kevin Nolan grabbed the goal against the Magpies and he is 7/1 to be first goalscorer in this West Ham v Stoke clash, while this could be a game for a target man like Andy Carroll. The big striker is yet to get off the mark this season but he will have a part to play in helping to defend against Stoke's aerial bombardment, while also offering a goal threat up front, with B365 going 5/1 he scores first.
With both teams' penchant for a direct style of football in mind, the 4/1 on offer for the method of Monday's first goal to be a header looks very tempting indeed and the big men could decide this game. Stoke's own big striker, Peter Crouch, is 7/1 to open the scoring, while the more diminutive Michael Owen is 17/2 as he looks to add to his tally of 13 goals in 17 appearances against West Ham.
However, scoring goals has been an issue for the Potters as they have manage to score just eight in their last 15 away league games, while they have failed to score in five matches this season. West Ham are 13/8 to keep a clean sheet with B365 on Monday and Sam Allardyce has them well drilled as they have conceded just 11 goals in the top-flight, keeping five clean sheets in the process.
The bookies certainly fancy this match will be a low scoring affair as nine of Stoke's 12 outings have gone under 2.5 goals this season and under 2.5 is 7/10 odds on for this match. The fixture could be decided by the odd goal and West Ham to win 1-0 can be backed at 6/1 with Bet 365.
West Ham v Stoke Form
Check the season's statistics for both West Ham and Stoke, plus the odds ahead of Monday's match.
West Ham v Stoke Tips
Tip #1: West Ham win @ evens with Bet365.
Tip #2: Method of first goal to be a header @ 4/1 with Bet365.
Tip #3: West Ham to keep a clean sheet @ 13/8 with Bet365.
West Ham v Stoke Odds
Evs West Ham
Correct Score Odds
6/1 West Ham 1-0
8/1 West Ham 2-0
15/2 West Ham 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Stoke 1-0
18/1 Stoke 2-0
12/1 Stoke 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Andy Carroll
6/1 Carlton Cole
7/1 Kevin Nolan
7/1 Modibo Maiga
7/1 Peter Crouch
7/1 Robert Hall
8/1 Jon Walters
8/1 No Goalscorer
17/2 Michael Owen
17/2 Cameron Jerome
17/2 Kenwyne Jones
10/1 Matthew Jarvis
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running throughout Monday night's live match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Fulham v Sunderland Odds Berbatov dominates the goalscorer betting markets
Fulham Odds On To Neuter Black Cats
Millwall v Leeds Odds Lions odds on favourites to pile more misery on Leeds
Back Liam Trotter To Score Anytime
Reading v Everton Odds Fellaini can grab another goal at the Madejski
Could Everton Come From Behind For The Seventh Match In A Row?
QPR v Southampton Odds Cisse can fire Rangers to a crucial win
Both Managers Under Huge Pressure At Loftus Road
Newcastle v Swansea Odds Back a double result in the St James betting
Magpies Favourites For Mid Table Clash
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers