- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Real Madrid Should Be Too Strong For Bayern Munich In Champions League 2nd Leg
Tuesday 18th April 2017, 7.45pm - Real Madrid v Bayern Munich
All eyes will fall on Madrid this evening as two heavyweights of European Football fight it out for a place in the semi-finals of the Champions League. Real go into this game with a clear advantage having won the 1st leg, in Munich, 2-1 but Bayern cannot be ruled out as Carlo Ancelotti returns to the Spanish capital.
- Real Madrid have been involved in nine consecutive BTTS matches in the Champions League
- This will be the 24th meeting between the two teams - the most payed fixture in UEFA Club competition
|Tuesday 18th April - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Real Madrid v Bayern Munich|
|Tips||Real Madrid to win and BTTS Best Bet||@ 12 / 5|
Bayern Have It all Today At The Bernabeu
The first 45 mins in Munich last week saw Bayern in clear control of the game but that all changed in the 2nd half as the tie was turned on its head. A red card for Javi Martinez and two goals from the brilliant Cristiano Ronaldo saw Real emerge from one of the toughest venues in football with a 2-1 win.
It was a stunning turn of events in what looked like being one of the closest ties of the last eight, and it is Real who are firmly in the driving seat ahead of the return clash.
Madrid came from behind to pick up a 3-2 win against Sporting Gijon at the weekend, whilst Bayern were toothless as they could only manage a scoreless draw against Leverkusen in the Bundesliga.
Robert Lewandowski is expected to return from injury which will give Bayern a chance but they are the outsiders to win the 2nd leg in 90mins at 9/5 with Bet365. Real Madrid are however unbeaten at home in La Liga, and as such they are the narrow favourites at 7/5 with the same firm.
Real Madrid v Bayern Munich 2nd Leg Odds - Click To Bet
Goals On The Cards In Spain
Both sides are blessed with attacking talent and that should play out on the pitch with everything on the line for both teams. Carlo Ancelotti and Bayern Munich will be delighted to welcome back Lewandowski from injury, with the Polish striker once scoring four in one game against the Spanish Giants during his time in Dortmund.
Real will be missing Gareth Bale with a calf strain but he could be replaced by Isco, who produced a stunning display in La Liga in the weekend. He adds a different dimension to a team that has been involved in nine successive BTTS matches in European competition, and a 10th on the spin looks a fair bet at 2/5 with Bet365.com.
Bayern are going to have to attack Real Madrid if they are to overturn their 1st leg deficit and that might just play into the hands of the home team. Zidane will have the Merengues set up to hit the Germans on the counter-attack, and with the in mind we are sure to see plenty of goals in this one.
Bayern are sure to come on strong and we expect them to trouble Real but that pressure will play straight into the hands of one of the best counter-attacking teams in the world. With that in mind, a Real Madrid win and both teams to score looks like the best bet at 12/5 with Ladbrokes.
Match Result and Both Teams To Score Odds - Click To Bet
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Southampton can frustrate an inconsistent Man City
Saints A Tempting Price In The Double-chance Market
Back Everton Stevenage and Coventry in the Bank Holiday Banker
Back This 11/2 Treble
Middlesbrough And Arsenal To Come To Life In The Second Half At The Riverside
Middlesbrough V Arsenal Betting Preview
Few Goals Expected In The Championship In This Weeks BTTS Treble
We Preview This Weekend's Action And Give You The Tips You Need!
Spurs to overpower Bournemouth in second half of Premier League clash
Tottenham Hotspur V Bournemouth Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers