- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Monaco Are The Value For Another Champions League Thriller Against Dortmund
There is the promise of goals on Wednesday night as Monaco and Borussia Dortmund meet for the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie at Stade Louis II...
- Monaco have won 10 of their last 11 in all competitions - Lost 1
- Dortmund have lost all 5 ties in UEFA competition after losing the first leg at home
- Only two teams have qualified from a Champions League tie after losing the first leg at home
|Wednesday 19th April - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Monaco v Borussia Dortmund|
|Tips||Monaco win with the 'draw no bet' Best Bet||@ 6 / 5|
How The Match Odds Look
Monaco take a 3-2 advantage into this match after winning a hastily rearranged second leg last Wednesday and it bodes well for Leonardo Jardim's side that they have won all twelve UEFA ties in which they had previously emerged victorious from the first leg.
They have been immense on home soil all season, losing just one game at the Stade Louis II, and it is surprising that they are as big as 2/1 for the win on Wednesday (Bet 365), while they are 6/5 to win with the 'draw no bet'.
This is a team that has won five of their six home games in the Champions League and the Ligue 1 title challengers have won ten of their past eleven matches in all competitions.
In contrast, an inconsistent Borussia Dortmund are sitting in fourth place in the Bundesliga following a disappointing domestic campaign under Thomas Tuchel and recent history isn't in their favour as they have won just one of their past six visits to France (drawn two, lost three).
It is unlikely to be a dull tie as Dortmund's nine Champions League outings have produced 40 goals this season (4.4 goals per game on average), while Monaco's have witnessed 33 goals (3.67 goals per game on average).
A punt on over 3.5 goals is available at evens (Betfair), which looks a bit skinny even if Monaco's 28 home matches have produced 97 goals this season, while over 4.5 goals can be backed at 9/4 (Betfair).
Where Will The Goals Come From?
Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang, who has notched seven Champions League goals during this campaign, is the obvious danger for the visitors as he has scored 12 goals in his last 10 outings in all competitions and he is 7/2 to be first goalscorer (Paddy Power).
As for Monaco, Kylian Mbappe is 13/2 to strike first and add to his tally of 15 goals in his last 17 matches in all formats.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Atleticos Griezmann To Strike Against Leicester Again
Leicester City V Atletico Madrid Betting Preview
Real Madrid Should Be Too Strong For Bayern Munich In Champions League 2nd Leg
Expect Goals At The Bernabeu
Southampton can frustrate an inconsistent Man City
Saints A Tempting Price In The Double-chance Market
Back Everton Stevenage and Coventry in the Bank Holiday Banker
Back This 11/2 Treble
Middlesbrough And Arsenal To Come To Life In The Second Half At The Riverside
Middlesbrough V Arsenal Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers