- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Atletico's Griezmann To Strike Against Leicester Again
Leicester City will again attempt to upset the odds as they take on Atletico Madrid in the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie on Tuesday night, with Atletico currently 1/8 to qualify after winning the first leg 1-0 in Spain last week...
- Leicester have won all 4 of their home games in the Champions League
- Atletico are unbeaten in 12 away from home in all competitions - Won 6, Drawn 6
- Atletico have won 2 of their 10 visits to England - Drawn 4, Lost 4
|Tuesday 18th April - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Leicester City v Atletico Madrid|
|Tips||Antoine Griezmann to score anytime Best Bet||@ 5 / 4|
This would appear to be a perfect situation for Diego Simeone's Atletico as they will relish the chance to hit their hosts on the break and it is telling that the Spanish side have won their past sixteen ties in UEFA competition after winning the first leg at home.
The Madrid outfit are experienced hands in this knockout format as they are making their fourth successive appearance in the quarter-finals of the Champions League and they are bidding to reach the semi-finals for a third time.
The visitors are 21/20 for victory this week (Bet 365) but they will be wary of a Leicester side that has already stunned Spanish opposition as the Foxes overturned a 2-1 first leg deficit to beat Sevilla 2-0 in the second leg during the last-sixteen, with Leicester 29/10 to win or 5/2 to draw.
The concern for Craig Shakespeare, who won his first six matches as manager before going three without success, is where the goals will come from as Leicester are the lowest scorers of the sides left in the Champions League, notching just ten goals.
Under 2.5 goals is 3/4 on (Bet Victor) and there is sure to be plenty of interest in that bet as it has paid out in seven of Atletico's nine Champions League games this term.
Griezmann To Strike Again
Simeone's side have only conceded three goals during a ten-match unbeaten run in all competitions but they have scored in nine of those and they can take advantage of a Leicester defence shorn of the suspended Robert Huth, while captain Wes Morgan is an injury doubt.
The pace of Antoine Griezmann will be a real threat on the counter-attack, with the Frenchman having notched four goals in his last five away games for Atletico. Griezmann, who scored the only goal in the first leg of this Leicester v Atletico tie last week, is 7/2 to be first goalscorer or 5/4 to score at anytime (Coral) and he is well worth backing here as he has notched five in his past six Champions League appearances.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Real Madrid Should Be Too Strong For Bayern Munich In Champions League 2nd Leg
Expect Goals At The Bernabeu
Southampton can frustrate an inconsistent Man City
Saints A Tempting Price In The Double-chance Market
Back Everton Stevenage and Coventry in the Bank Holiday Banker
Back This 11/2 Treble
Middlesbrough And Arsenal To Come To Life In The Second Half At The Riverside
Middlesbrough V Arsenal Betting Preview
Few Goals Expected In The Championship In This Weeks BTTS Treble
We Preview This Weekend's Action And Give You The Tips You Need!
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers